Windu should have been built up more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Mace Windu really should have played a more prominate role in episodes I and II. Firstly because he was probably the most interesting new character introduced by the PT being probably the darkest Jedi on the council, and secondly because his death would have been more meaningful in III. For example, I for one would have preferred to have seen Windu be the one to face Dooku in Clones, saving Yoda for the final episode. Windu I feel would have been a better alternative as a new major character than that gungan character whose name I can't even type without shuddering.

Captain REX
Darkest blah blah blah...

Mace was a Jedi through and through, don't give me that 'Dark Side Mace!' gumf. stick out tongue

I agree, though, he did need more screen time.

Darth_Janus
They all did.

masterkit
Every single Jedi....

mostly

Master Tyvokka
but they had to put that Gungan shit

Canadadude
The Jedi should have come to together and fight the Driods in Episode 1. The Gungan battle was a waste of time and effort. I do agree with Mace not having a lot of screen time in the first two movies. It was a shame really, Samel L is a good actor and Lucas wasted him. I also agree with Mace fighting Dooku in Episode II and that fact that his death was not meanful at all. I really don't understand how Lucas screwed up the character develpment in the PT. It was done so well in the OT.

Captain REX
Meaningless death? His death signified Anakin's descent to the Dark Side. blink

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Captain REX
Meaningless death? His death signified Anakin's descent to the Dark Side. blink

He was just the lucky winner. Sidious could have selected any of those Jedi to be Sidious' key to turn Anakin's engine, but see, Mace Windu was an asswipe to Anakin, probably one of the reasons Sidious chose him.

Canadadude
Lando had more meaning in the Star Wars saga than Mace. Don't get me wrong, Mace was a good character, but I could care less if he lived or died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.