Name Your Shame!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
This is wear you post ideas for new appreciation threads, just so we don't end up with an influx of identical ones big grin

If you can, think of a cool name or tagline for it. If you can't, don't worry, me or Rogue can edit the thread once you've thought one up! big grin

Remember, this thread is ONLY for requesting a new Anti or Appreciate thread, not for getting in arguments! wink

DarkC
Hmm, what about Dobby?

Phoenix
Coolios! Any ideas for a name...? I love House Elves!

eek! What about SPEW for a House Elves Thread? big grin

Altho I think Dobby deserves his own thread as well...

Syren
Yeah, 'SPEW ~ House Elf Representation' for a house elf thread, and 'Dedicated to Dobby' for the number one house elf himself big grin

Coonskin 13
Someone should definatly start a House elf appreciationb thread.

Syren
cry You didn't use my title suggestion ninja

DarkC
Originally posted by Syren
cry You didn't use my title suggestion ninja
I used SPEW. huh

daisuke
Er.....there wasn't a marauders appreciation thread, so i made one....is tht okay?

The Phantom
That would be great, make it!

Harmony13
I think there should be an anti ginny thread. I loved her character in Ootp but I cant stand her in HBP

Laviera_j
Oh no! Poor Ginny! I love her (finally!!) outgoing spirit in HBP!!!

dagurlhoolived
i am definitely anti the spew idea, and i love ginny, so nobody start anything against her!!!

Coonskin 13
If ya dont like Ginny thats fine, but she is NOT A FLIPPIN MARY SUE!!! But if you dislike her for other reasons thats cool.
Edit: and would it be against the rules to make a anti harry potter movies thread here?

Diamonds
What about a Dean Thomas Appreciation thread?

Artists...somethingorother.

Help me out, here people stick out tongue What do you guys think?

d-fly_girl008
i like the dean thomas idea, and what about a lavender brown anti thread???

is there one of those???

Diamonds
Nope, not right now.

Hazel Hatred? Bratty Brownie? Lav-Lav-Lavatory? Lavender that doesn't smell so pretty?

d-fly_girl008
ha ha ha...

Quincy Archer
I had opened the viktor krum appreciation thread a while ago. Maybe that can get put in the directory?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by dagurlhoolived
i am definitely anti the spew idea, and i love ginny, so nobody start anything against her!!!
That person just doesn't like Ginny be cause he/she is an H-Hr shipper. Nothing wrong with the shipping, but you shouldn't hate a charactor because he/she ruined your ship.

Shaye_Babe
OK THIS MAY BE STUPID AND OFF TOPIC BUT HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THAT AS EVERY MOVIE COMES OUT THE STORY FALLS FARTHER AND FARTHER AWAY FROM THE BOOK. LIKE IN NUMBER 4 NEBEL OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL HIS NAME DIDDNT FIND THE FILLY WEED THING DOBBY DID. I MEAN FOR ONCE IN THE BOOK YOU FEEL LIKE DOBBY IS SMART AND STUFF LIKE THAT AND THEN THEY CHANGED THAT. HOW BIZAR IS THAT?????

Diamonds
Originally posted by Shaye_Babe
OK THIS MAY BE STUPID AND OFF TOPIC BUT HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THAT AS EVERY MOVIE COMES OUT THE STORY FALLS FARTHER AND FARTHER AWAY FROM THE BOOK. LIKE IN NUMBER 4 NEBEL OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL HIS NAME DIDDNT FIND THE FILLY WEED THING DOBBY DID. I MEAN FOR ONCE IN THE BOOK YOU FEEL LIKE DOBBY IS SMART AND STUFF LIKE THAT AND THEN THEY CHANGED THAT. HOW BIZAR IS THAT????? 1. Caps lock. 2. Learn to spell. 3. Wrong thread. 4. I also noticed this. 5. This has been discussed a lot. Go to the right place.

The Phantom
I'm looking at what he is saying, and it is funny. Nebel! Nebel Logbutton! stick out tongue And the filly weed! FILLY WEED! *dies laughing*

div
LoL... have all those threads been made? ....the ones mentioned

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Shaye_Babe
OK THIS MAY BE STUPID AND OFF TOPIC BUT HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THAT AS EVERY MOVIE COMES OUT THE STORY FALLS FARTHER AND FARTHER AWAY FROM THE BOOK. LIKE IN NUMBER 4 NEBEL OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL HIS NAME DIDDNT FIND THE FILLY WEED THING DOBBY DID. I MEAN FOR ONCE IN THE BOOK YOU FEEL LIKE DOBBY IS SMART AND STUFF LIKE THAT AND THEN THEY CHANGED THAT. HOW BIZAR IS THAT????? How bizzare is your spelling?

Diamonds
What do people think of a whole Slash Appreciation Thread?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Diamonds
What do people think of a whole Slash Appreciation Thread? It'd like it.

Diamonds
I'll see who else is interested, and if enough people are in favour, I'll create a thread.
Name suggestions?

Diamonds
Bah, I'll make one, about 4 people wanted one, so I'll go ahead.
Title suggestions? How about "Out of the Broom Closet - Slash Appreciation Thread!" (you "come out of the closet" when you tell people you are gay/bi/lesbian, and a magic twist seems good).

siriuswriter
hah! *laughs at the out of the broom closet* do it.... big grin That's what i said to my friends when i told them i was a harry potter nerd. laughing "Guys, I'm coming out of the broom closet." They looked at me strangely, then said they knew it all along.

Dobby's thread could be called... "KMC Members Speak in Third Person Too... The Dobby Appreciation Thread." or something of the like. smile

Anti Lavender? "The Scent for Old Ladies: Anti Lavender."

ETA: Oh. Already been done. *blushes*

For Those Who've Come Out of the Broom Closet might be a good one for self proclaimed Harry Potter geeks to discuss their geekydom... how they got there, etc. Kind of a Harry Potter Anonymous. Would that be out of place?

siriuswriter
I noticed there wasn't a PRO movie thread, so I made one. There seem to be two anti-movie threads, though. "Book worms," and "I Hate the Harry Potter Movies."

~LunaLoveG~
How about luna lovegood

smile

I'd Like to make that

Rave X
Slash = good!!!
BTW, there already are some slash threads, like Harry/Draco and Harry/Snape...

And how about a Lucius Malfoy appriciation thread?

Spidervlad
We need a thread for Hedwig and Hagrid!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.