wolverine,deathstroke,daredevil vs spiderman deadpool batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
ok so suddenly wolverine, slade and dd wants to have fun in gotham and starts wrecking havok, batman then enlists wade and spidey to help they are fighting in the city who wins?

jrodslam
Wow nice battle. So Wolvie, SLade and DD are the bad guys? This isnt fight to the beath is it?

Ill match up DD vs Spidey, Slade vs Deadpool and Bats vs Wolvie.

I think that because DD and Spidey know each other so well, this would be the hardest fight. Both are barely able to hit each other, but the thing is Spider man is probably the worst "fighter" out of the 6. Yes hes agile and has the spidey sense, but DD's radar is better. I say Matt takes out spidey via limb and body disablement.

I admit that I dont know much about Deadpool besides the healing and regeneration. Im not sure how good his fighting skills are. Better than Slade? I would doubt it. Plus Slades int, and tactics are possibly far more advanced. If someone can influence me to change my vote with that fight, i would.

With Bats and Wolvie, Bats is the more technical fighter. Hed be quick and acurate with all his attacks, but very cautious at the same time. Does gas knock out Wolvie? Even if it does, i dont know what Bats could do that keeps Wolverine down for enough time to finish him.

My vote goes to the invading trio.

spiderboy5
yes this is to the death

Juntai
Spidey beats Wolvie
Bats beats DD
Deathstroke beats Deadpool
then runs into the other two.

Juntai
Oh, if its to the death, Slade wins.

dominic/wolf
no way can spidey beats wolvie

o.g. slaughter
spiserman iz stronger and more agile than wolvie. he could mos def take wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.