Krona vs Phoenix Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Krona (from JLA/Avengers)

VS

pHOENIX fORCE

Krona killed Galactus in 3 hits, so how would he fare against the Phoenix Force?

Dizzle
Wow, from 3 hit KOing Galactus to small stain somewhere... Go Phoenix.

Phoenix_Avatar9
PF takes this one

supremthor
i agree

supremthor
krona is above galactus but below Phoenix.

hoorayforpeepee
i'm gonna have to call PIS on that crossover. krona shouldn't be able to match galactus unless he is f'ing hungry.

the Darkone
Regular Krona = Galactus
Regular Krona <<<<< full Powered Galactus
Entropy Krona (avengers/jla crossover) >>> Galactus
Phoenix Force >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Krona, Galactus

Dizzle
In a word... yes.

Whirlysplatt
Drivel smile Think about it big grin

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

KillAll
what crossover is this??? i'd like to get it

Whirlysplatt
Avengers JLA its the best Xover ever smile

leonidas
<<Avengers JLA its the best Xover ever>>

big grin

why whirly, whatever scene in that x-over would ever make you say a thing like that . . .?

laughing

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Avengers JLA its the best Xover ever>>

big grin

why whirly, whatever scene in that x-over would ever make you say a thing like that . . .?

laughing

stick out tongue

leonidas
were you on vacation for a while? thought you dropped out on us. had me worried cuz 'round these parts supes needs all the help he can get!

Sentry
All you need is Hawkeye. Hawkeye landed the death blow to Krona. Now that coming from a guy with no hammer, and no cape.

leonidas
yah, that was kinda . . . wacko

kgkg
GS tell em.

PF

Xplosive
Phoenix Force.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
GS tell em.

PF

No need. Ive taught you well. You're a padewan no more.

ImmortalOne
Since when do the boards have Hierarchy like the Star WArs SAGA !!!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Since when do the boards have Hierarchy like the Star WArs SAGA !!!

Do not question or mock one of my stature youngster or you will never amount to nothing more than the lowly padewan you are. You would do well to heed my warning. wink

ImmortalOne
No, my brother.... I will no longer follow your twisted ways, the ways of the dark side of the force. Now, I shall fulfil my duty as the servant of the light........... that is to terminate you !!!

Prepare for my ultra super eternal-jedi weapon....... the PIMPSABER !!!!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
No, my brother.... I will no longer follow your twisted ways, the ways of the dark side of the force. Now, I shall fulfil my duty as the servant of the light........... that is to terminate you !!!

Prepare for my ultra super eternal-jedi weapon....... the PIMPSABER !!!!

It seems my attempts to thwart your death have fallen on deaf ears. You have chosen to step up to your master like a man. Such defiance can only be responded to with death. Your death, at my hands. Prepare for an intimate introduction to my lightsabre

Phoenix_Avatar9
DUCK LEFT!!!, lol

Whirlysplatt
Is GS rising to the bait again smile It must be Monday, or Tuesday or Wednesday etc, etc.

Phoenix blah blah blah

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Is GS rising to the bait again smile It must be Monday, or Tuesday or Wednesday etc, etc.

Phoenix blah blah blah

Old man your glory days are long past. You are no match for me. Tread carefully around one such as I. For i will not hesitate to smite you where you stand. You have been warned.

colossus17
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Old man your glory days are long past. You are no match for me. Tread carefully around one such as I. For i will not hesitate to smite you where you stand. You have been warned.

he is under my protection

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by colossus17
he is under my protection

Foolish mortal. Know that you have sown the seeds for your own destruction. There is no turning back.

Whirlysplatt

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or you'll write an essay?

colossus17
Foolish mortal. Know that you have sown the seeds for your own destruction. There is no turning back.

my dear child who said i was a mortal? fear me as you would fear my master JP

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or you'll write an essay?

An essay carved into the corpses of those who defy my will. You'll have your essay miscreant. Mark my words.

Creshosk
You guys crack me up. laughing

GalacticStorm
my dear child who said i was a mortal? fear me as you would fear my master JP

You follow a false god, that marks you a fool. Embrace the ways of the Galactic Storm and find salvation otherwise prepare to be struck down by a power beyond all imagining.

colossus17
You follow a false god, that marks you a fool. Embrace the ways of the Galactic Storm and find salvation otherwise prepare to be struck down by a power beyond all imagining.

should i strike myself?......for i am the embodiment of greatness itself in its purest form u worship a false god like being and for that u shall perish into oblivion for i am the servent of JP

GalacticStorm
should i strike myself?......for i am the embodiment of greatness itself in its purest form u worship a false god like being and for that u shall perish into oblivion for i am the servent of JP

I have reached out my hand to you, offered you salvation, the path to enlightenment, a seat in the court of the all knowing all seeing Galactic Storm and yet you refuse me? YOU REFUSE ME?!!! Then have at thee you repugnant entity. You are not fit you are not worthy. Death to all non believers!!!

colossus17
I have reached out my hand to you, offered you salvation, the path to enlightenment, a seat in the court of the all knowing all seeing Galactic Storm and yet you refuse me? YOU REFUSE ME?!!! Then have at thee you repugnant entity. You are not fit you are not worthy. Death to all non believers!!!

dam....but we can still go out for beer on saturday right?

GalacticStorm
dam....but we can still go out for beer on saturday right?

Yeah i suppose. Just dont make eye contact with me or sit at a higher level than me. Follow those rules and you get to keep your head.

colossus17
Yeah i suppose. Just dont make eye contact with me or sit at a higher level than me. Follow those rules and you get to keep your head.

indeed i shall be ready shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.