Wu Tang vs G-Unit Vs JLA vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
wu tang kicks the shit out of every one. cuss ya ******* no i m always rite.

K3VIL
50 Cent and his friends will beat the crap outta the WTC, 50 and Tony alone would give them hell of a fight, both tough, expert gunslingers and with killer instict, and 50 isn't someone that quit the fight or give up, after all he survived 9 shots and get up to become a major rap star.
G-Unit all the way

skizo
G-unit is the gayest thing since Micheal Jackson....WU TANG AINT NOTHIN TO F*CK WITH

supremthor
Originally posted by skizo
G-unit is the gayest thing since Micheal Jackson....WU TANG AINT NOTHIN TO F*CK WITH
got that right.red and meth would own all of g-unit

Laminator_X
Combining the Wu-Tang sword with Shao-Lin shadow boxing, they would be unbeatable! I don't revall any of the Avengers or Leagers traversing the 37 chambers at any time in their history.

skizo
Originally posted by K3VIL
50 Cent and his friends will beat the crap outta the WTC, 50 and Tony alone would give them hell of a fight, both tough, expert gunslingers and with killer instict, and 50 isn't someone that quit the fight or give up, after all he survived 9 shots and get up to become a major rap star.
G-Unit all the way

I hear those 9 shots were from a cap gun.....

skizo
Originally posted by supremthor
got that right.red and meth would own all of g-unit

You damn skippy Red and Meth are crazy... plus Wutang is full of martial arts masters...I mean just look at the name kid!

thezenbrawler
red wasnt in wutang, was he?meth joined red apart from wutang

dawsey28
Wow. I need to start reading more comics. I have never seen Wu Tang or G-unit. confused

Someone told me they are street level characters. Is this true? confused

Could someone show some scans of these teams? No need in showing JLA or Avengers. I already know who they are and what they can do.

But I don't know anything about Wu Tang or G-Unit. confused

Pointinel
gay thread

the wu are my niggas though...

*shaolin stomp*

Pointinel
Originally posted by dawsey28
Wow. I need to start reading more comics. I have never seen Wu Tang or G-unit. confused

Someone told me they are street level characters. Is this true? confused

Could someone show some scans of these teams? No need in showing JLA or Avengers. I already know who they are and what they can do.

But I don't know anything about Wu Tang or G-Unit. confused

ok...

Ghost = Iron Man

Inspectah Deck = Spider-man

Method man = johnny blaze

then-

50 cent = spongebob

yayo = blue (blue's clues)

buck = dora the explorer

dawsey28
If that's true, then JLA takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.