What happens to Jar Jar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Someone, please tell me he dies. Tell me the Jedi get their revenge on him for enabling the creation of the clones and he dies a horrible death.

Achilles X
Oh go to hell. I hate all these people who make threads about Jar Jar. He wasn't that bad of a character. He didn't stand out at all to me, he wasn't annoying, he wasn't cool, he just was there. So everybody stop making threads where a bunch of noobs come in and all say the exact same thing: OMG I HOPE HE DIEZ CUZ I HATE HIM CUZ HES ANNOYING AND I HATE HIM LAWLZ AND HE MADE THE CLONEZ AND GAVE PALPATIINNES HIZ POWERZ OMGZ I HATE HIM OMGZ HES ANNOYING.

Darth_Glentract
I agree X

Captain REX
zOMG J@r J@r 1s teh s0xx0rs! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jar Jar wasn't a bad character, he didn't annoy me, he was just there.

Luke Skywalker
Jar Jar was largely unessicary.

Lord Caltor
i think he got blown up on alderaan? jarjar was ok

ESB-1138
Well according to are good friend SuperShadow, he lives a full and wonderful life of peace...I hope he got blown up.

henniestevens
hasn't any1 watched the remastered return of the jedi??
He is saying "wesa free"at the end of it. So he cant be killed on alderaan. I think he is living on naboo with boss nass the rest of his live.

Darth_Janus
This thread blows.

Achilles X
WTF? I never saw that in the remastered DVD. All I remember that was different towards the end of the movie was Anakin's ghost being played by Hayden.

Zachara
Briefly, at the end of ROTJ, we see a hole bunch of planets rejoicing at the Emporer's death (which kinda confuses me because conruscant was still under high Imperial control when the rebels on Endor were celabrating). One of these planets is Naboo and there is a Gungun shouting "wesa free" in the streets, but it could be just that : a Gungun, not perticularily Jarjar.

Anyways, Jarjar was a failed kids character in my opinion, but he did cause the Empire in an initial way. Though, lets face it, if it were anyone else (except perhaps Padme, because no matter how bad a script she got, she was an important and potentially smart politian), they would have given emergency powers too.

Captain REX, I'm not sure how its possible for someone to not be annoyed by Jarjar - Unless maybe they were the hearing impaired.

Darth Faunus
Lol. . .

Darth_Janus
Trying to think of the last good DarkAge made thread....

Hm...

Nope. None.

Darth243
has anyone seen the episode 1 dvd extras, GL is going over the script in one and talks about jar jar, he was supposed to be the "comedy element" of star wars, i think c3po and r2d2 pulled it off quite well enough without acting like an (awkward fish) with legs on LSD and cocaine.ie jar jar

Achilles X
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Trying to think of the last good DarkAge made thread....

Hm...

Nope. None.

Well there was that one in the...no....

Maybe he made that one about Ragnos with the...no...f*ckin......

Illustrious
Let's just say Jar Jar bites his tongue really hard, bleeds to death, and leave it at that.

DarkAge
I asked a valid question, after which I stated my opinion. It genuinely amuses me that you people think I care about your objections to this.

Darth_Janus
It amuses me that you felt the need to reply to our objections of which you care nothing for, amused one.

2Tidus!
Hmm... I think Jar Jar was killed by either the clones, or Anakin at the Great Purge.

DarthLazious
Well I wish he could have been killed by Sidious in ROTS but looks like Jar Jar's fate will be in the EU.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth243
has anyone seen the episode 1 dvd extras, GL is going over the script in one and talks about jar jar, he was supposed to be the "comedy element" of star wars, i think c3po and r2d2 pulled it off quite well enough without acting like an (awkward fish) with legs on LSD and cocaine.ie jar jar

He was supposed to be, but it failed so GL went back to the old and trusted R2 and C3PO. Those had worked already and would again, it was a sure deal. Its not that I liked Jar Jar, but I didn't mind him either, and at least it was different from those two we already knew, of course i'm glad he's gone because he just made the entire mood seem less dark.

darth onslaught
madno none of that if you play the force unleashed and buy the extra levels you see that he is put in to the carbonite by Vader after he is put into the suit

Shoes
Originally posted by darth onslaught
madno none of that if you play the force unleashed and buy the extra levels you see that he is put in to the carbonite by Vader after he is put into the suit

You're kidding, right?

Nephthys
http://www.supercheats.com/guides/files/guid/star-wars-the-force-unleashed/egg2.jpg

One Free Man
big grin

Shoes
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://www.supercheats.com/guides/files/guid/star-wars-the-force-unleashed/egg2.jpg

I was referring to him bumping a 5 year old thread. But thanks anyway.

Darth_Glentract
Yeah, talk about bumping from way deep in the graveyard.

Evilbigfoot
I think Palpatine had Gungan soup.

Samurai100
Originally posted by Nephthys
take a look at the bottom right hand corner

Autokrat
Old times, old times this thread is.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Samurai100

Your point is ?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Samurai100

What about it? It's an actual Easter Egg in The Force Unleashed.

Samurai100
t that it said supercheats.com made me a little bit suspicious

Lord Lucien
Supercheats provides people with cheats. Providing them with an image of an easter egg is kinda what they would do.

darth radon
Originally posted by Smoker Stevens
hasn't any1 watched the remastered return of the jedi??
He is saying "wesa free"at the end of it. So he cant be killed on alderaan. I think he is living on naboo with boss nass the rest of his live. no he was a valued senator and naboo was under the empires controll at the time. and the y slaved the people of naboo

Mshinu
JJ married and had fifty kids, all who act just like their father stick out tongue

Seriously, I never understood the massive hate towards this character.

Shey Tapani
He was in TPM, thats a good reason.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Mshinu
JJ married and had fifty kids, all who act just like their father stick out tongue

Seriously, I never understood the massive hate towards this character. Have you ever had a lobotomy?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Have you ever had a lobotomy?

You're going to feel so awkward when he says yes.

CaedusRules
This just in... GL said he is doing a new Trilogy, and the main characters are going to be Jar-Jar, Ewoks, and it takes place during a pod race on tatooine

Mshinu
Originally posted by Shey Tapani
He was in TPM, thats a good reason.

So was Darth Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.