House of M War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
If all the good guys of the House of M suddenly went insane, who would win in an all out war?

(just the standard House of M Team from Issue 1)

She-Hulk
Xavier
Wolverine
Shadowcat
Colossus
Beast
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Spiderman
Falcon
Luke Cage
Sentry
Dr. Strange
Yellowjacket
Wasp
Wonder Man
Captain America
Iron Man
Warbird
Spider Woman
Magneto
Quicksilver

Who wins?

(dont say Sentry cuz i doubt he'd win cuz everyone would realize that he's the real threat and go after him first probly)

supremthor
dr.strange
x

Sentry
Yeah, I'd go with Strange too.

hoorayforpeepee
magneto, sentry, or strange.

armandovalles
i doubt any of those 3 would win cuz everyone would realize that them and Xavier are thwe 4 major threats and team up on them first and get rid of them.

hoorayforpeepee
doesn't matter. all three of those are cosmic level.

Grammaton
Dr Strange big grin

The King of All
strange

pr1983
I gotta go with strange too...

Draco69
According to the new Avengers Handbook, the Sentry seems to around Superman's level.

So I'll go with Strange or....the Wasp.

She's smart. She'll just hide until everyone else dies.

Mider
strange

Jvenom
magneto or sentry

Cosmic Flame
I think it's going to come down to X, Magneto and Strange. At that point, it's really down to which unhinged person can get off a shot first. I'd go with Strange, but his most powerful spells tend to require recitation, which allows time for X and M to act. If Strange goes unopposed, it's total annihilation. The Mindless Ones, demons from dimensions withouth names...It's downright frightening what could happen. He'd make Wanda look like a bad Houdini.

spideycarnage
this is wat would happen Xavierwould take everyone out, except for magneto cause of his helmet..magneto then crushes him lol..would Xavier be able to effect stange?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.