Human Torch vs Pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

who wins? I'd think human torch.

armandovalles
Human Torch wins. He's can do anything Pyro can plus more.

Dizzle
Use the search, dammit. And Johnny. Pyro sucks.

thezenbrawler
pyro, because hell take the flame away from him, then johnny will just flame on again, and in an endless cycle this will go on. johnnys flame does run off of his own energy, though, so johnny can only go for so long. here a better reason besides that long ass boring what if scenario, johnny wouldnt be able to hit pyro if he controls flame, right. hed just take control of the flame

BENITO
Originally posted by 113
who wins? I'd think human torch. I agree with you

gamewarrior
Originally posted by thezenbrawler
pyro, because hell take the flame away from him, then johnny will just flame on again, and in an endless cycle this will go on. johnnys flame does run off of his own energy, though, so johnny can only go for so long. here a better reason besides that long ass boring what if scenario, johnny wouldnt be able to hit pyro if he controls flame, right. hed just take control of the flame

You have a point there.

Wynndar
Pyro's control of Flame is below the Torch's.

The Cajun725
this has been done six times already actually search dont be lazy

broly112
Originally posted by Family_guy725
this has been done six times already actually search dont be lazy

Wickerman
As has been said before, it's been done. Use the search feature.

~wickerman~

cool blue14
human torch defantly

Piedmon
Torch generates flame.

Pyro CONTROLS flame.

Am I missing something here? Pyro is like the man to defeat Torch, out of all Marvel's villains. Here's a guy who CONTROLS FIRE. As soon as Torch turned on his powers, Pyro could turn them back off (he can kill flame at will, assuming he's in control of his powers.)

Know what happens when Torch flames on, flies up twenty stories, and then Pyro shuts his flames off? Yeah. Nosebleeds all around.

house
Pyro has a limited control over fire, Whatver fire is not under his mental control can hurt him he has been nearly burned to death before. Human torch has in my view better control over fire thus he would win.

MuffinmanMike
On top of that, I'm sure Human Torch can punch Pyro hard enough to allow himself to flame on and burn Pyro.

Pyro can either fight, or de-flame Johnny as soon as he lights up. It'd take a planned action in order to do both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.