Info on jedi relationships?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chucko the Hutt
yo, its the huttese barry white here. and i was wondering if anyone out there had some info on relationships between jedi(i mean sexual/intimate relationships involving one or more jedi) I know that it is highly frowned upon and is partially why anakin did what he did, but im sure some had to have broken the rule.

all i know of is Luke and Mara Jade, as well as Leia and Han

anyother's, plz chime in! smokin'

Captain REX
Anakin was pretty unique with his love story. Most other Knights or Masters were different from him.

And in the time of Luke, marriage matters not. It's not against any rules in Luke's era.

Luke Skywalker
I think Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto had something going on but they were more obedient with the rules of the Council. Either that or they didn't get any time to act apon it because of a certain Order.

henniestevens
male revan and bastilla,
female revan and carth.
mace windu and TPM Anakin wink

Achilles X
Ulic/Nomi Sunrider. Revan/Bastilla or Revan/ Carth or Revan/Juhani

Exile/Visas or Exile/Atton or Exile/ Brianna or Exile/Disciple.

That's all I've got.

masterkit
ya Aayla did have someting with Kit

I have a pic of them Kissing somewhere?

Captain REX
Not sure they ever did. They were much better Knights (for the most part) than Anakin on the matter of discipline.

Lord Caltor
yea kit and someone... i also heard ki adi had 7 wives?

masterkit
He does.

Darth_Janus
Wow, this thread is a waste of time.

masterkit
y is it a waste of time

Sir Mist
Ki-adi-mundi had a family, Quinlan Vos got Khaleen pregnant......theres more...

chilled monkey
Nomi Sunrider was married to Andur Sunrider. She also had a relationship with Ulic Qel-Droma.

Creedo, one of Exar Kun's followers, had a wife (can't remember her name).

Corran Horn's grandfather was a Jedi (so the grandfather must have had a partner and a child).

Kam Solusar married Tionne.

Ki-Adi-Mundi had 7 wives (as mentioned).

Two of Luke's students were involved (can't remember their names, one of them had his mind transferred into a droid body. His girlfriend's body was taken over by Callista's spirit).

Captain REX
I don't care about the NJO relationships. Luke threw the Old Order to the winds in those respects.

Ki-Adi-Mundi was Cerean, so it was part of his species trip to manhood or something.

But yes, Jedi aren't supposed to fall in love and marry, usually.

Chucko the Hutt
i was just curious, because, i always thoguht that the "a jedi shall not know love" rule was always one of the most loaded and messed up rules of the jedi order. but in reality, a love affair is NOT grounds for expulsion form the order, so maybe Anakin was just being a little dumbass anyways

Ogami Itto
Yoda told luke have kids!! and skywalker strikes me as the nosextilmarried type o guy, therefore yoda said it was cool

Captain REX
When'd Luke say that? He said "Pass on what you have learned," not "Go hook up, be pimpin' the Jedi must."

Se7in
Ki-Adi was allowed to have kids only due to the extremely low Cerean birthrate.

Kit and Aayla shared an affinity for each other, but nothing more. They were strictly loyal to the Order.

Luke kicked the Old Order's rules out the window, allowing Jedi to both love and marry, as well as have personal posessions.

((The_Anomaly))
laughing out loud hahahahah...

lucas should replace that line with this...hahaha

Captain REX
I'm sure there were Knights with personal possessions, just not personal possessions of people. stick out tongue

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by henniestevens
male revan and bastilla,
female revan and carth.
mace windu and TPM Anakin wink

So that's why anakin didn't like mace, a traumatized childhood. So is that also when Anakin was crying on Mustafar, he remembered Mace and him in the sealed closet? And how he killed mace? Aahh, I'm goin' to far with this.

On a serious note, that kinda stuff ain't cool. Still dunno how Jacko got off.

Captain REX
Let's not talk about Michael Jackson, hmm?

Insane Monk
Also, there is Jolee Bindo and his wife, Nayama.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.