wolverine vs scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thezenbrawler
this sounds like something that wouldve been done, but i havent benn here that long, so, your thoughts

thezenbrawler
by the way, this is mk scorpion, and there was a mortal kombat comic

jinzin
MK scorpion sends him to the netherealm....easy victory....

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by thezenbrawler
this sounds like something that wouldve been done, but i havent benn here that long, so, your thoughts

I love how these wolvie boys, come and make the same threads all over again.

Creshosk
Originally posted by thezenbrawler

Nah, the only other Scorpion versus Wolverine thread was about the marvel scorpion.

Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Is this Marvel Scorpion or Mortal Kombat Scorpion? I think people are getting the two confused, here...
Marvel

There hasn't been an MK scorpion versus Wolverine 1v1 yet.

srankmissingnin
I don't know much about MK story wise, game mechanics wise he doesn't stack up. From the littel I know of the MK story... the out come would heavily lean in Scorpions favour.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't know much about MK story wise, game mechanics wise he doesn't stack up. From the littel I know of the MK story... the out come would heavily lean in Scorpions favour.

Mk game, has that new one come out with liu kang yet?

jinzin
good luck to wolvie though...he may as well be fighting air...not like he can even kill scorpion...he's gonna just tire out eventually.....scorpion tkes the beating all day, fries him a few times, that mutant healing factor would get taxed out netherealm or not.

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
good luck to wolvie though...he may as well be fighting air...not like he can even kill scorpion...he's gonna just tire out eventually.....scorpion tkes the beating all day, fries him a few times, that mutant healing factor would get taxed out netherealm or not. Yeah no kidding.

I've never heard of wolverine being able to fight a ghost, spirit or anything that would describe scorpion in that manner.

jinzin
well he took out ghostrider...but that's only because GR has an affinity to adamantium....I think like for kitty, it's too dense for gr's semi-coporial state, and he fought the demon wraith ogun....but yeah...he's never fought anything like scorpion....hell scorpion could probably hold his own without the failsafe of being undead.

Creshosk
well he took out ghostrider...but that's only because GR has an affinity to adamantium....I think like for kitty, it's too dense for gr's semi-coporial state, and he fought the demon wraith ogun....but yeah...he's never fought anything like scorpion....hell scorpion could probably hold his own without the failsafe of being undead. I don't know if I'd go that far, seeing as how his being undead is what gives him quite a few advantages.

Made mortal Wolverine could probably kill him, as everybody's favorite Lin Quei.

jinzin
I have no doubt about that...just saying he's got a bit more fighting ability than people give him credit for, I think he could hang with wolvie for a while...not win though....definitely not...

Creshosk
I have no doubt about that...just saying he's got a bit more fighting ability than people give him credit for, I think he could hang with wolvie for a while...not win though....definitely not... Yeah I can agree with that.

darth-yoda
well didnt scorpion die in the movie by having his head chopped off is so the all wolverine has to do is slice his head off simple as

jinzin
that was the movie....I'm debating the game and/or comic character....

remember..in the movie subzero and scorpion were "buddies" I don't even have to begin to tell you what's wrong with that....aside from that scorpion apparently WASN'T dead as he came back for the sequal....

darth-yoda
ohh sorry my bad well can scorpion die if he has no head dose scorpion have his sword

jinzin
scorpion's body will in a sense die..then he will simply reform coporial all over again...and yes I assume he does have his sword...

dvampire
Wolverine. Scorpion can still lose body parts, so Woverine wins after a long battle.

jinzin
scorpion loses a body part...his whole body sets on fire or explodes....then he reforms complete again..how can wolverine handle that?

lifeisaglich
Correction.....that scorpion that you are talking about in the sequel is not the original scorpion but his brother as was the subzero that he was fighting.

Scorpion can still be stopped but not killed just destroy the corrent body he inhabits he dies goes to hell and then when an openning happens he is going to escape and create him self an almost identical body to inhabit. Wolverine is most likely to deal in more devastating damages..

jinzin
that scorpion isn't the brother....unless you have a source which you can amptly provide that WAS scorpion.....in the mythos he doesn't even have a brother....

subzero shattered his body in one issue after freezing it....it reformed in two pages....if scorpion keeps doing that he'll eventually were logan down....I mean seriously we're not even debating a fight here...start adding in scoprions fighting ability and his outworlds powers and wolverine's dead in a few short moments...

lifeisaglich
In outworld yes wolverine will not do very well as he would have done if they were on earth...You know if they were on earth scorpion would not be as strong as he would be in the outworld.....

jinzin
scorpions an earthrealm fighter man...have you played deception he gets an insane power boost from the gods..using both the powers of heaven and hell to fight....he doesn't even need to be in outworld to access neatherrealm.....even if what you were saying was true to an extent..he'd still be leagues ahead of wolverine....leagues..

lifeisaglich
What the heck I'm I kidding after MKbig grineception Scorption was very much juiced up like the kind you get when you have been chozen by gods to do their beating.

lifeisaglich
you owe me an appology

jinzin
for what? confused

lifeisaglich
for thinging I don't know what happened in deception..

jinzin
I didn't think that, I was genuinely asking....how would i know...I didn't mean for it to sound insulting...

lifeisaglich
OK....I was just looking at the past MK games....Looking for a loop hole I could use but found none...thus why I forgot about Deception

jinzin
lol...it's cool....

GODSCRIBE
Scropion teleports behind Wolverine, and puts a spear through his neck. He then takes him into hell and kills him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.