Daily Battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Each day I will have 5 fights and you choose who would win and why.

Today's fights will be up at 8:00 PM US Time

armandovalles
aight sounds cool. Im one of the judges right? if so, what exactly am i supposed to do?

Deadpool909
no this is opened with no judges its everyone on the forum this has nothing to do with Battle League.

Match 1
Nightcrawler vs Iceman

Match 2
Cyclops vs Blade

Match 3
Jean Grey vs Spider-Girl

Match 4
Night Thrasher vs Rhino

Match 5
Magento vs Hulk

freezedoom
Originally posted by Deadpool909
no this is opened with no judges its everyone on the forum this has nothing to do with Battle League.

Match 1
Nightcrawler vs Iceman

Match 2
Cyclops vs Blade

Match 3
Jean Grey vs Spider-Girl

Match 4
Night Thrasher vs Rhino

Match 5
Magento vs Hulk

Match 1:Iceman
Match 2:Cyclops
Match 3:Jean Grey
Match 4:Rhino
Match 5: Hulk

Deadpool909
thanks freezedoom Coul I get more thoughts.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Deadpool909

Match 1
Nightcrawler vs Iceman

Match 2
Cyclops vs Blade

Match 3
Jean Grey vs Spider-Girl

Match 4
Night Thrasher vs Rhino

Match 5
Magento vs Hulk

Match 1 Winner: Nightcrawler. All iceman can do is freeze people, but that wont do anything to Nightcrawler cuz he could just teleport out.

Match 2 Winner: Blade. In my opinion Blade's fighting skills are at least on par with Wolverine's, who has proven too much for Summers.

Match 3 Winner: Jean Grey. Jean could just lift her up telekinetically and slam her head first into a brick wall.

I dunno who Night Thrasher is so im not gonna vote on this one.

Match 5 Winner: Magneto. Magneto would just be too much for the Hulk to handle. The only chance Hulk would have is to get close enough to land a good punch or two but i doubt Magneto would allow that to happen.

Deadpool909
thanks armandovalles for your thoughts I would like more.

Tommorow's Fights

Spidey's Enemies Face-Off
Venom vs Sandman vs Hydro-Man
( No transformation to the Mud Monstrer )

U.S. Championship

Hawkeye vs Black Panther

International Championship

Spider-Man vs Blade

Team Battle

Mr.Fantastic and Thing vs Dr. Octopus and Rhino

World Championship

Wolverine vs Carnage

armandovalles
im gonna give my opinions on these fights now cuz theres like a 75% chance im not gonna be here tomorrow okay?

armandovalles
Spidey-Villain Battle Winner:Venom. The other two would cancel each other out, therefore giving Venom a chance to finish them off.

US Championship Winner: Hawkeye. If his trick arrows can take out guys like Colossus, then taking out BP wont be a problem.

International Championship Winner: Blade. Blade is a very smart fighter, all he would do is wait for Spiderman to get in close and start to slice him.

Team Battle Winners: The Thing and Reed. The Thing takes out the Rhino in a few minutes, then comes and rips Doc Ock's arms off and makes him beg for his life.

World Championship Winner: Wolverine. There is nothing Carnage can do to Wolverine to knock him out or kill him, yet pretty much everything Wolverine can dop with his claws would hurt Carnage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.