Hulk vs Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
featurless inviroment

they dont know anything about each other

zachrivard
bishop could absorb any punch hulk throws at him

zachrivard
hulk eventualy would get bored and turn back to banner then bishops kills him and wins the fight

zachrivard
anyone?

zachrivard

Khellendros
Hulk overloads Bishop with kinetic energy and steps on the unconscious Bishop's head.

Alexis_88
bull i have to say bishop

Khellendros
Originally posted by Alexis_88
bull i have to say bishop
Say it all you want, doesn't make it true. Bishop CAN NOT win this.

jks
Originally posted by zachrivard
bishop could absorb any punch hulk throws at him How is bishop going to absorb a punch when he's knocked unconsious, or even killed by it?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by jks
How is bishop going to absorb a punch when he's knocked unconsious, or even killed by it?

Exactly. How the hell does Bishop win this? One punch and he'll go back flying miles away. This thread is just stupid and the people that think Bishop could win are stupider than the thread itself.

colossus17
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Exactly. How the hell does Bishop win this? One punch and he'll go back flying miles away. This thread is just stupid and the people that think Bishop could win are stupider than the thread itself.

thats right hulk power, smash puny thread if feel disrepsected.....!

RogerRamjet
The Hulkster tears him a new one...no question...roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Bishop did once absorb a punch from Juggernaut without much strain.

RogerRamjet
yeah...but Juggs is not the Hulkster...

skizo
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
yeah...but Juggs is not the Hulkster...

Yea Jugs is Cooler

RogerRamjet
bs...he's fatter...

Hulk Power
Originally posted by long pig
Bishop did once absorb a punch from Juggernaut without much strain.

Yeah but just think about it. Bishop can PROBABLY absorb one of Hulk's punches, and that's just PROBABLY, but do you really think he can absorb ALL of Hulk's punches? Hell no! He'd be lucky if he absorbed ONE.

Originally posted by skizo
Yea Jugs is Cooler

He's also a CHEAP ASS character.

joesha28
What the hell! HULK VS BISHOP?!!! THOR VS BISHOP?!!!!
This is NUTS!!!!!!!

Hulk Power
Originally posted by joesha28
What the hell! HULK VS BISHOP?!!! THOR VS BISHOP?!!!!
This is NUTS!!!!!!!

Exactly! Who ever is making those threads either has no knowledge of comic books or that person is a straight out retard.

skizo

He's also a CHEAP ASS character.

Says HULK Power...

RogerRamjet
okay okay!! this is a tough one:

The incredible Hulk vs. Archie an' Jughead in a no holds barred handicap match...c'mon guys...this is as good as it gets!!!

Hulk Power
Says HULK Power...

You can't look at all of his powers and not say he's a cheap character. I mean come on, he is undefeatable. Let me just put it this way, if a hero is going up against him and that character doesn't have any psychic powers, he's screwed. It's nearly impossible to beat him in a physical match. Just think about it, with all of the abilities he has, he IS cheap.

skizo
So Juggernaut is cheap yet Hulk isnt??

RogerRamjet

why of course...Juggs got is can kicked by Colossus on numerous occasions..and now imagine what the Hulkster would do with Juggernaut...an' that freaky helmet of his...

long pig
They both are equally cheap.

You can't really beat Hulk with physical power either, hell, telepathy doesn't even work on him 99% of the time.

So Hulk is a bit more cheaper actually.

long pig
why of course...Juggs got is can kicked by Colossus on numerous occasions..and now imagine what the Hulkster would do with Juggernaut...an' that freaky helmet of his...

Tell me one time Colossus beat Classic Jugs. Just one.

skizo
*They both are equally cheap.

You can't really beat Hulk with physical power either, hell, telepathy doesn't even work on him 99% of the time.

So Hulk is a bit more cheaper actually.*

Exactly

*Tell me one time Colossus beat Classic Jugs. Just one.*

I was about to say the same thing...I remember Colossus getting his a** Obliterated by Jugs in a bar fight quite vividly

Hulk Power

Hulk isn't because even though he has unlimited strength, he can still be beaten by a LOT of other characters. Hulk might be one of the strongest ones there is but he's not invincible. Just compare the two. Look.

Juggernaut can't get tired no matter what------Hulk can.
Juggs has only one weakness which is his mind------Hulk has a few.
Juggs has a freakin force field that can't be taken down------Hulk doesn't have any of that.
Juggs is said to be "invincible"------Hulk is NOT invincible.
Juggs is said to be completely invulnerable------Hulk just has high resistance to damage.

Based on that, you do the math and tell me that Juggernaut isn't a cheap character.

long pig
Savage Hulk doesn't tire.
What are Hulk's weaknesses?
Hulk may as well be invicible, he heals wounds before they are finished being made.

They are almost exactly the same.

skizo
So basically your saying Juggernaut is better then Hulk...correct??

RogerRamjet
Tell me one time Colossus beat Classic Jugs. Just one.

well...almost everytime they (X-Men) tangled with him...except once when the big Russian was drunk and lovesick and Jugs was in his civil clothing...

Hulk Power
Savage Hulk doesn't tire.
What are Hulk's weaknesses?
Hulk may as well be invicible, he heals wounds before they are finished being made.

They are almost exactly the same.

Savage Hulk DOES tire. He doesn't right away. It takes a few weeks for him to tire but he does tire.

His mind is one. Another weakness is powerful energy attacks.

His healing factor is really good but it doesn't make him invincible. He can still be beaten with the healing factor.

Hulk Power
So basically your saying Juggernaut is better then Hulk...correct??

Not better, just cheaper. I admit that Hulk does have his flaws but Juggernaut is just too exaggerated.

long pig
well...almost everytime they (X-Men) tangled with him...except once when the big Russian was drunk and lovesick and Jugs was in his civil clothing...

Um....no.

He's never once beat Jugs.

And the time you're talking about was when Wolverine was going to fight Colossus for screwing over kitty.

Wolverine noticed Colossus spilled beer on Jugs, and he knew Jugs would beat the hell out of colossus, so he didn't warn Colossus.

Jugs proceeded to beat Colossus' ass and offered to beat Wolverine's too, but Wolverine pussed out.

skizo
Not better, just cheaper. I admit that Hulk does have his flaws but Juggernaut is just too exaggerated.

Ok...if Hulk has more flaws how is Juggs not better??

RogerRamjet
why does the circumstance of his nigh invulnerability make him cheap?!?!?!

what has this to do with the character itself? think of all the drama surrounding him...this messed up relationships...

and then look at Juggernaut...what does he bring to the table except his strength an' that geeky helmet o' his??

RogerRamjet
Um....no.

He's never once beat Jugs.

And the time you're talking about was when Wolverine was going to fight Colossus for screwing over kitty.

Wolverine noticed Colossus spilled beer on Jugs, and he knew Jugs would beat the hell out of colossus, so he didn't warn Colossus.

Jugs proceeded to beat Colossus' ass and offered to beat Wolverine's too, but Wolverine pussed out.

no he didn't...he just didn't want to kill Juggernaut while we was without his helmet...cause he'd shread Cain inta pieces...period...

Hulk Power
Ok...if Hulk has more flaws how is Juggs not better??

I guess when you put it that way, Juggs is better in the sense that he has a bunch of cheap abilities. It's cheap powers like Juggernaut's that make him better than a regular brawler like the Hulk.

long pig
why does the circumstance of his nigh invulnerability make him cheap?!?!?!

what has this to do with the character itself? think of all the drama surrounding him...this messed up relationships...

and then look at Juggernaut...what does he bring to the table except his strength an' that geeky helmet o' his??
He's a hero killer.

Even the strongest of heros are nothing to him. He just waltzes in and beats ass and leaves.

Whenever you see him on the cover of your favorite hero's comic, you know he's going to kick someones ass with no fear of being hurt at all.

That's awesome.

long pig
no he didn't...he just didn't want to kill Juggernaut while we was without his helmet...cause he'd shread Cain inta pieces...period...
What?

Entertain my ignorance and explain to me what's the difference between Jugs with his helmet and Jugs without his helmet.

skizo
He's a hero killer.

Even the strongest of heros are nothing to him. He just waltzes in and beats ass and leaves.

Whenever you see him on the cover of your favorite hero's comic, you know he's going to kick someones ass with no fear of being hurt at all.

That's awesome.

Agreed

RogerRamjet
He's a hero killer.

That's awesome.

that's cheap...big time..big grin

skizo
OK I really wanna know what your definition of cheap is...do you synonymize cheap with powerful??

Hulk Power
OK I really wanna know what your definition of cheap is...do you synonymize cheap with powerful??

You talking to me or what?

skizo
You talking to me or what?

Yezzurrr and Roger as well

RogerRamjet
What?

Entertain my ignorance and explain to me what's the difference between Jugs with his helmet and Jugs without his helmet.

whenever he wears that helmet he becomes unstoppable...so the first thing the X-MEN tried to do when they first encountered him..was to rid him of that ****'ing helmet o' his...better look that up..

Hulk Power
Yezzurrr and Roger as well

My definition of cheap is when a character has so many abilities that practically make him invincible and it is impossible to beat them based on physical attacks. Just like Juggernaut.

long pig
whenever he wears that helmet he becomes unstoppable...so the first thing the X-MEN tried to do when they first encountered him..was to rid him of that ****'ing helmet o' his...better look that up..

Hmm...no. But clo...no not even close actually.

He's unstoppable either way, the helmet is there to keep telepaths from taking him out.

That's his only weakness, he's impervious to physical harm with or without the helmet.

skizo
Nothing Is Impossible Hulk...reach for the stars!!

Hulk Power
Nothing Is Impossible Hulk...reach for the stars!!

Well when a character is going to fight Juggs and he doesn't have psychic attacks then it is impossible to beat him.

RogerRamjet

basically it has nothing to with the power but more with the character..whenever Jugs makes an appearance you what be the outcome...he only serves the heros as a mere opponent without any depth in his character...he takes his leave and is quickly forgotten..if he`d die...nobody would give a rat's ass about it..cept maybe his "pimp" Black Tom Cassidy..and that's pretty sad if ya ask me..

RogerRamjet
My definition of cheap is when a character has so many abilities that practically make him invincible and it is impossible to beat them based on physical attacks. Just like Juggernaut.

like Superman...

Hulk Power
like Superman...

Not really because Superman might be cheap too but he isn't invincible.

long pig
Well when a character is going to fight Juggs and he doesn't have psychic attacks then it is impossible to beat him.
That's the point, he humbles the heros.

Once, in a spiderman comic, juggernaut comes in looking for a sword, he basically tells spiderman to find it for him or else.

Spiderman rushes around the whole city looking for this sword until he finds out a kid has hidden it, the kid tells spiderman that he should fight Jugs and be a hero and protect the city. Spiderman has to tell the kid that "There are some people, no matter how heroic you are, you can't ever win. Sometimes you just have to give in.".

Spiderman gets the kid to tell him the hiding place and spiderman delivers the sword, Jug thanks him by slapping him across the city.

That's called ownage.

He is the all important ying to the hero's yang.
Without a "juggernaut" the heros are boring. We need a guy like Cain to beat the hell out of people, otherwise we get people like Superman.

Hulk Power

Once, in a spiderman comic, juggernaut comes in looking for a sword, he basically tells spiderman to find it for him or else.

Spiderman rushes around the whole city looking for this sword until he finds out a kid has hidden it, the kid tells spiderman that he should fight Jugs and be a hero and protect the city. Spiderman has to tell the kid that "There are some people, no matter how heroic you are, you can't ever win. Sometimes you just have to give in.".

Spiderman gets the kid to tell him the hiding place and spiderman delivers the sword, Jug thanks him by slapping him across the city.

That's called ownage.

laughing out loud I'd like to read that comic.

RogerRamjet
Not really because Superman might be cheap too but he isn't invincible.

well he's cheap alright..but Onslaught and Future Imperfect showed that even he (Hulk) can die...

skizo

That's called ownage.

He is the all important ying to the hero's yang.
Without a "juggernaut" the heros are boring. We need a guy like Cain to beat the hell out of people, otherwise we get people like Superman.

That is F*ing Hilarious....but hey dont be talking about Supes hes my main man!

long pig
That is F*ing Hilarious....but hey dont be talking about Supes hes my main man!
Hehe.
Doomsday punched his ticket though. Doomsday was the ying for DC.

Those types of characters are needed to keep the heros from being blah.

skizo
Hehe.
Doomsday punched his ticket though. Doomsday was the ying for DC.

Those types of characters are needed to keep the heros from being blah.

Yea thats true...They've gotta go down sometime

Chaholdrudan
Don't be stupid man..and here's to you and anyone who may still not know(although I doubt there's someone else so ignorant)...

JUGS with Helmet is protected form attacks towards his mind - the Helmet is telepathy resistant

Now JUGS without Helmet is vulnarable to mind attacks..but he still is super high class100 , still invincible , still has forcefield and would still kick major ass no matter you like it or not...

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Chaholdrudan
Don't be stupid man..and here's to you and anyone who may still not know(although I doubt there's someone else so ignorant)...

JUGS with Helmet is protected form attacks towards his mind - the Helmet is telepathy resistant

Now JUGS without Helmet is vulnarable to mind attacks..but he still is super high class100 , still invincible , still has forcefield and would still kick major ass no matter you like it or not...

I think long pig just said that a while ago in one of his posts.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, read the posts, dont get lazy !!
OR JUGGS will come and kick YOUR A** !!!!!

Bwhahahahaha

lft4ded

lol! C'mon, that's not fair to Wolverine. Cain wasn't bothering anyone and Colossus did have a beating coming to him. He definitely isn't afraid of Cain and that deserves respect!

I don't think RogerRamjet reads comics, just makes up his own stories in his head...

ImmortalOne
indeed

long pig
Wolverine isn't scared of Jugs, but he knows his limits, and Cain is way way beyond those limits.

After he beat Colossus' ass it went down like this.

:Cain walks away from the battered Colossus and the demolished bar. He see Wolverine and throws him a wad of cash:

Jug:"This should cover the damage to the bar."
Wolverine:"Yup"
Jug:"You looking for a piece too, shrimp?"
Wolverine:"Nope."
Jug:"Thought so."
:Jug walks away.:

It was friggin' great, I think Wolverine really enjoyed seeing Colossus get his ass beat.

Even better was how it started, Wolverine smells Cain, but before he can warn anyone Colossus tries to act tough.
Nightcrawler sees the guy thinking it's just a normal human and says "We've got to stop peter from killing that poor guy", Wolverine smiles and says "Nah, peter's in more trouble than he bargained for.". Then Jug's armor appears and he flips Colossus like a coin.

ImmortalOne
I loved that look on Logan's face !!

long pig
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
I loved that look on Logan's face !!
That whole friggin issue was perfect.

Wolverine was going to take Peter to the bar, have a few drink and take it outside and Wolverine was going to beat his ass.

ImmortalOne
Eh long pig, what does that saying below your nick means ??

long pig
ucksay ymay ickday?
I dunno, it came to me in a dream.

ImmortalOne
Tell me about that dream of your s!!

Grammaton
I think of the Juggernaut (classic) as possibly the best rival the Hulk has - both could knock the **** out of each other, and you never know really which way it can go. Thats why their fights are always good to read big grin

zachrivard
bishop can absorbs hulks punches and fire them back at him as energy waves, it wouldnt hulk hulk beat then agian hulk couldn't hurt bishop if bishop kept absorbing the punches then realsing plasma and so on

Mainstream
Hulk no smash future black man? bishop

Wonder Man
Bishop almost lost to a practically dead Juggernaut. Although I'd love to put Bishop higher up I think Hulk beats Juggy somehow and Bishop is just string cheese

gladiator69
hulk of course. the only thing bishop can do is absorb energy from shots from others and send it right back at him. just one puch at bishop and hes gone. doesnt matter if bishop shoots hulk with his stupid guns. hulk has a fast healing ability so it wont do jack to him

zachrivard
bishop once took a shot from onslaught, which is more than hulk can dish out, i think bishop can beat him

Sixth_Winged
Hulk grabs him and bearhugs him to death till liver exits from mouth.

jgiant
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Hulk grabs him and bearhugs him to death till liver exits from mouth. Which will take about half a second...HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKahn
For what its worth:

jgiant
That is an energy blast...

TheKahn
Well, it puts into question if the Hulk could overload Bishop. He did take a blast from Onslaught. However, I still can't see how Bishop could hurt Hulk in any way.

jgiant
HUlk overloads bishop...that is what hulk is all about...he gets mad and then sh!t goes his way...

tvar10
Originally posted by jgiant
HUlk overloads bishop...that is what hulk is all about...he gets mad and then sh!t goes his way...

do u think hulk is mad because his testicles are so small? u kno that radioactivity he survived from probably makes his balls the size of raisens and that can get a guy mad Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.