Thor vs. Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
raver This is what I'm talking about when I say Bishop is a big leaguer. If he can drop Thor; the one who is the last one standing...that must be something.
I admit he'd have a big problem with Mjolnir but with his energy powers he might just win.
Thor's lightning would power Bishop and if Bishop's energy is sufficient to keep the hundred class on his heals...then maybe the hammer won't be to effective.

zachrivard
i was just making a bishop vs hulk threads how ironic
i think thor would takes this though he has to many ways to win

Nataku8188
Thor can just rip his arms off.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Thor can just rip his arms off.

that would not happen
bishop can absorb kinetic energy so any pulling would be absorbed.
a well written bishop would win if thor physicaly touched him . once he touches him bishop could just grab his wrist and just keep aborbing his movemnets, turning them into energy and firein them at thor. buts odds r that thor will just zap him q/ lighting

Nataku8188
Originally posted by zachrivard
that would not happen
bishop can absorb kinetic energy so any pulling would be absorbed.
a well written bishop would win if thor physicaly touched him . once he touches him bishop could just grab his wrist and just keep aborbing his movemnets, turning them into energy and firein them at thor. buts odds r that thor will just zap him q/ lighting

Oh yeah? Kinetic energy huh? Whoever wrote that is full of shit, and it was a plot device. If Bishop could absorb Kinetic energy on all levels whenever he wants, he'd be unstoppable.

K Von Doom
Thor would just choke him.

Avalonofthewind
Did Bishop get some kind of HUGE upgrade?
I know he was the man back in the day...but this sounds like overkill.

Khellendros
This is dumb. For one thing, Bishop's upper limit for absorption is far below the upper limit of energy Thor can throw at him. Bishop absorbs kinetic energy from impacts, not ALL kinetic energy. Getting his head or other limbs twisted off would indeed work.

zachrivard
if bishop was written to his powers full potienel(ability to absorb kenetic energy and send in out as concusive waves) he would be damn strong
but thor doesnt need to touch him when he could keep his distance and fry him w/ lightning

King KAM
so he may beat Hulk and go toe-to-toe with thor (if thor touches him) but could he beat Vader???. of course no....force-choke a sucka out What the f**k?

Nataku8188
if bishop was written to his powers full potienel(ability to absorb kenetic energy and send in out as concusive waves) he would be damn strong
but thor doesnt need to touch him when he could keep his distance and fry him w/ lightning

There there Bishop fanboy, you have much to learn about plot devices and editor idiocy.

the Darkone
Godforce blast kills bishop end of story.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Nataku8188
There there Bishop fanboy, you have much to learn about plot devices and editor idiocy.

ok show me a bio where it says bishop has a limit to how much kenetic energy he can absorb

Nataku8188
ok show me a bio where it says bishop has a limit to how much kenetic energy he can absorb

Don't trust everything you read in Bios. Half the Deadpool bios on the web state his healing factor is almost non-existant, but it can regrow his brain.

Why don't I just look at all my bishop comics, and look at all the times he's gotten his ass kicked and NOT absorbed ANY kinetic energy. That sounds like a much better plan.

Go read some comics and stop making yourself look ignorant.

armandovalles

He does have a limit, although it is probly higher than Thor can attain. The only time Ive ever seen his limit is in Onslaught: X-Men when Bishop takes a direct shot from Onslaught, and stayed standing for a few seconds, then passed out from an overload. This blast from Onslaught though was said to have been able to kill a hundred mutants.

But then again, the Godforce i think would overload him too, therefore Thor wins.

zachrivard
Originally posted by armandovalles
He does have a limit, although it is probly higher than Thor can attain. The only time Ive ever seen his limit is in Onslaught: X-Men when Bishop takes a direct shot from Onslaught, and stayed standing for a few seconds, then passed out from an overload. This blast from Onslaught though was said to have been able to kill a hundred mutants.

But then again, the Godforce i think would overload him too, therefore Thor wins.

i agree bishop can absorb alot more energy than people give him credit for

zachrivard
Originally posted by armandovalles

zachrivard
sorry double post

K Von Doom
Thor flies him off to space

zachrivard
thor wins 8/10

Khellendros
Someone show me where Bishop absorbs magical energy, maybe this becomes a bit of a fight. Otherwise, it's laughable. And I LIKE Bishop. I started a Bishop VS Doom thread and was arguing for Bishop. But, this is Thor, guys. The BEST Bishop could hope for would be to stall Thor for a while, that's it. At no time would he pose any kind of threat to the thunder god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.