Wolverine Vs The Shocker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logan 87
Who wins

Nataku8188
Any man would lose to THE SHOCKER!

God that would hurt SO BAD....

jinzin
schocker isn't going to do much to logan is he can't generate as devistating eletricity as storms lightning...if he can, than he might win.....

CorderaMitchell
Shocker...

Mainstream
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Shocker...

Herman Schulz

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Mainstream
Herman Schulz

I like this game...

Wolverine...

Mainstream
James "Logan" Howlett

Shocker wins 5.5 to 4.5

CorderaMitchell
Cool, how powerful do you think shocker is now?

Mainstream
I'm not sure I'd say far weaker than Electro but much stronger Beetle and Jubilee combined

CorderaMitchell
I'm not sure I'd say far weaker than Electro but much stronger Beetle and Jubilee combined

Jubilee...

Mainstream
Jubilation Lee

CorderaMitchell
Jubilation Lee

Captain America...

Mainstream
Steve Rogers

CorderaMitchell
Steve Rogers

Iron Fist...

Onikirimaru
Iron Fist...

Dan Hibiki

Mainstream
Mr. Sinister

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Dan Hibiki

In your dreams...

Onikirimaru
In your dreams...

lol, probably right.

On topic, if Wolverine can pop his claws out Shocker can conduct electricity through his bones. The heat would ignite the flesh and cause internal combustion, which would mess with Logan really bad. Thats how lighting strike victims sometimes die I beleive. Or something like that. I dunno. Point being it sucks for Logan.

Mainstream
Wolverine: your finished bub.

Shocker: your that Wolverine guy...you think you gonna beat me shorty..I'm shocked and your gonna be too.

CorderaMitchell
lol, probably right.

On topic, if Wolverine can pop his claws out Shocker can conduct electricity through his bones. The heat would ignite the flesh and cause internal combustion, which would mess with Logan really bad. Thats how lighting strike victims sometimes die I beleive. Or something like that. I dunno. Point being it sucks for Logan.

Dan hibiki is Shang Chi, so there!!

Creshosk
lol, probably right.

On topic, if Wolverine can pop his claws out Shocker can conduct electricity through his bones. The heat would ignite the flesh and cause internal combustion, which would mess with Logan really bad. Thats how lighting strike victims sometimes die I beleive. Or something like that. I dunno. Point being it sucks for Logan. Actually in most lightning related deaths, victims die from cardiac arrest caused by the surge of electricity through the body. Only a few victims suffer burns, and many of these are minor.

Creshosk
Wolverine: your finished bub.

Shocker: your that Wolverine guy...you think you gonna beat me shorty..I'm shocked and your gonna be too. laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
Actually in most lightning related deaths, victims die from cardiac arrest caused by the surge of electricity through the body. Only a few victims suffer burns, and many of these are minor.

Right you are...

Onikirimaru
Maybe it wasnt lightning. Let me do some research to find out what Im thinking of. I remember a doctor talking about some victims of electrocution having their bones burned and their internal tissues on fire, a slow, painful fire, and there was nothing they could do. I remember it well because after hearing that I said to myself, "Well I guess the shocker could frickin own Wolverine then" and took another sip of my beer, and switch to a rated R movie on cinimax in hopes to see nudity.

8bitChris
Iron Fist = Danny Rand?

Mr. Sinister = Nathaniel Essex

Mainstream
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Iron Fist = Danny Rand?

Mr. Sinister = Nathaniel Essex

right and right

8bitChris
Apocolypse

Mainstream
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Apocolypse

En Sabah Nur

8bitChris
Ok here's one you'll definately have to look up.

Firestar, as in one of Spiderman's Amazing Friends Firestar. I think she was in the New Warriors for awhile..

Mainstream
I got it Angelica Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.