Most stupidest ROTS lines and odd scenes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shoe-freak
some dialogue in ROTS was pretty stupid like:

Ani, I'm Pregnant-- Padme

jedi turn on lightsabers in front of palps

Palpatine: are you threatning me?

anakin falls on the floor and ob1 gets lightsaber and lays lightsaber near anakin; close up on anakin's chest ( looking for about 2 seconds of a sexuality scene)

grievous's death, when his eye sockets burst it disturbed me.

darkjedi132
i didnt like it when palpatine said "are you threatning me"

JKozzy
What else was Padme supposed to say?

I don't see what's wrong with Palpatine's line, I thought it was great.

Uh... do you mean on Mustafar when Anakin's kicked onto his back on the table and Obi-Wan pretty much lunges at Anakin and he blocks it? Yeah... you might want to rethink your opinion of that... not really a "sexuality scene"...

Well he was also shot in his innards with a blaster, sorry if you were disturbed.

.:Space Opera:.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

you can guess which part...

shoe-freak
oh yea, made me laugh

shoe-freak
oh yea, also, you can see when palps becomes all deformed and is talking to anakin, he sort've makes this silly grin on his mouth. and palps also did all those funny faaces when he was battli'n mace

Palps: the force is strrrong with yooooooo

20 seconds later..

Palps: because the council diiid nott trast you my young apprantice,

i liked that, it made him more evil. although i hated how mace screamed like a little girl. i thought that he was the kind of character that if he got his arm cut off that he would keep on ****ing thos mother ****ers up untill he blead to death type thing and fight till his last breath.

shoe-freak
what? the funny faces?

i hated mace's crying, and those jedi with him die so quick

mace enters room, looking all tough and stuff

30 seconds later his hand is gone and he is crying. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and the jedi betrayal, i thought the jedi were bad@$$es of the galaxy, but they died so quickly, i expected better of ki-adi and plo

the EVIL faces...yes.

shoe-freak
oooookkkkkk. and plot error! palps lost his saber when it went out the window

yoda plaps duel, palps magically gets his lightsaber back roll eyes (sarcastic)

shit, i didnt notice that.

shoe-freak
crap, go on a website called ( i can't spam so i will make * be www. and . com)

****limewire****

shoe-freak
then you can download it for free, no registration, download limewire, ( normal) it is for free, then download ROTS

shoe-freak
i downloaded predator on there it took a night though to download completely

masterkit
It was stupid when Palpatine kept saying the word "no" in that voice
it made me think of Gollum

shoe-freak
oh yeah! that was stupid! in the count dooku duel palps made that noise that was like this: get it!

and how come kit died sooo quick! he is me fav jedi! oh and to get a kit icon just go on the icon selection and go to "aliens" you will find the pic there

kr3w_killah
Originally posted by shoe-freak

hahaha. he used the force to somehow retrieve his lightsaber thousands of feet below..... wink

I don't like how Obi-Wan stands in the door-way/opening of the spacecraft on Mustafar when Anakin was all "You're with him!!"...haha, his pose was cheesy.

masterkit
Thanks Shoe-Freak

shoe-freak
yeah, posing like a " macho man"

masterkit
hehehe

and yet thats kinda disturbing.

masterkit
But finally after the months ive bin on here someone tells me that there is a avatar of Kit Fisto

shoe-freak
it was, general grivous's heart was disturbing also. and remember all those dreams of padme pregnent and the real thing, she gives birth to giant babies!
anakin all puffing when he woke up was also disturbing

shoe-freak
Originally posted by masterkit
But finally after the months ive bin on here someone tells me that there is a avatar of Kit Fisto

i ran into it, i am a fan of kit

HURRAY FOR KIT FISTO!!!!!
* throws figure in the air and pastes his head back on!*

masterkit
Kits cool.

shoe-freak
yeah, his death sucked though.

masterkit
when Greivous exploded with the fire coming out of his eyes I leaned over to my friend (Son of Boromir on KMC Forums)and said,
"The devils dead"

masterkit
yeah, I need to read the book they said he lasted longer.

masterkit
but he lasted longer than the other to.

and mace like waited until they died.

shoe-freak
yeah, he hated them and waited for them to die. he wants to beat mean palps himself! but he didn't because he wasted kit's help!

masterkit
really dude, kits a bangin Jedi

and he got to make out with aayla

o and by the way go to my thread

Who's Hotter Amy Allen or Aayla Secura its in Episode I & II

Bad Wolf

Palptine/Sidious carrys two indentical sabers the second one was in his balck robe when he put it on. Read the novel! It sez that!

masterkit
cool, still want to read that book

shoe-freak
alright.

shoe-freak
but lucas saved himself! from letting people know HE made a plot error

Stunrun

anakin falls on the floor and ob1 gets lightsaber and lays lightsaber near anakin; close up on anakin's chest ( looking for about 2 seconds of a sexuality scene)

i didnt have a problem with any one of 'em, or the ENTIRE movie for that matter

Darth_fury
it made me laugh when palpatine started speaking wierd

"NO NO YOU WILL DIE"

but he looks fat in this film that was kinda wierd

Captain REX
You know what's the most stupidest thread?

This.

People complaining about a movie is pathetic, unless it was a horrible movie. Which it wasn't.

Stunrun
i agree, its worthless posting complaints - i mean, where is the fun in it?blink

Captain REX
Who said anything about fun? blink

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Captain REX

This.

agreed

Sith Master X
Well my only complaint as far as bad lines go is Palpatine at the Opera, while he's talking to Anakin about Darth Plegueis or however the hell you spell it, the way Palp says "He became so powerful." Sounded like an old Grandpa telling his grandson a story. lol

amity75
I hated the scene when Palps gets lightning fried and then stands up and matter of factly puts his hood up. Dude, don't you want to go and check your damage in the mirror first?

Captain REX
Kind of the point, Sith Master. no expression

Maybe he didn't care, Amity? He's a Sith, personal image doesn't matter shit as long as you're taking over the Galaxy.

...by the way, most stupidest is bad grammar... stick out tongue

McCusto
I am glad they killed off Kit Fitso, he is annoying

Captain REX
How he annoyed anyone is beyond me. He smiled...big deal.

bilb
How he annoyed anyone is beyond me. He smiled...big deal.

have you seen the little galactic heroes figgy of Kit? he's so cute with that grin wink

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, though, I can't imagine what would happen if they had made him the Sith Lord instead of Dooku. Would people have been annoyed with Kit if he was an albino with several scars and wearing Sith robes and a dark blue jacket? blink

chinabing
Kit was my favorite jedi too. It was awful when he died, but you have to say the Sith were stronger.

Captain REX
Yup.

Though, Kit Fisto stood up well for a few moments. He didn't go down as fast as Kolar and Tiin.

They should have at least lasted a little longer.

Ogami Itto
he was shitting it tho! he barely blocked the first attack

Captain REX
At least he blocked it.

Ogami Itto
yeah i was expecting at least a minute of 4 on 1 ! it even would have bin cool if he just took one of them out, straight off the bat, then fought 3 at once!! i expected better from kolar, tinn and fisto

Stunrun
Who said anything about fun? blink

i'd be lying if i said i didnt enjoy posting - thats umm.....why i post

DeVi| D0do
"No, its beause I'm so in love with you"

puke

JKozzy

yoda plaps duel, palps magically gets his lightsaber back roll eyes (sarcastic) Notice they were two different sabers.. I'm sure he had a spare messed

JKozzy

This.

People complaining about a movie is pathetic, unless it was a horrible movie. Which it wasn't. These are the most farfetched complaints, too -- like it's taken this long to think of these things to complain about.

Stunrun
Originally posted by JKozzy
Notice they were two different sabers.. I'm sure he had a spare messed

yesyes one had a black coating, and the other was silver

shoe-freak
oh, well that explains it. i did not like the " it is only because i am sooo in love" scene. thta was garbage

Sith Master X
Kind of the point, Sith Master. no expression

Yeah, I know he was telling a story and all, but it sounded like he was doing it to a little kid, not someone Anakin's age in that line.

doober
uhh.. i don't know if you guys noticed but obi-wan switched his sabers during the mustafar battle..

check out the scene where anakin chokes obi-wan on the table.. obi-wan is holding his own saber as anakin is choking him.. next scene, obi-wan is holding anakin's saber..

hehe.. pretty funny thing to watch.. makes you wonder how the hell did he switch sabers..

i'll try to post the pics soon..

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by doober
uhh.. i don't know if you guys noticed but obi-wan switched his sabers during the mustafar battle..

check out the scene where anakin chokes obi-wan on the table.. obi-wan is holding his own saber as anakin is choking him.. next scene, obi-wan is holding anakin's saber..

hehe.. pretty funny thing to watch.. makes you wonder how the hell did he switch sabers..

No need to post them, everyone has seen it. Probably had to do with the editing of the scene.

bilb
Originally posted by doober

:sigh: been here done this.. was due to glitch in th eediting, where at one point obi had ani's saber yada yada yada.. they changed the scene around a bit and viola! a scene just ripe for fanboys to pick apart stick out tongue

Ast Rofan
And pick apart they did. no

~ J ~
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
INdeed.

kalsemo

Yeah I also thought that scene was a little too close for comfort...

you know, not everybody has to praise this movie just because it is star wars; i watched it again today at a hotel and i was even more disappointed then the last time and it seems like every time i watch it again i get more angry. people can make complaints about things that bother them and sometimes it IS fun to complain with people who share the same beliefs. we all know that the cheesy points in the film can be overwhelming, so let us do what we need to do, because i am an OT purist, and i enjoy poking fun at the PT like some of the other people here. let us individuals who didnt enjoy the movie bicker, we have a right to. this isnt the EP 3 praising section and if you dont want to read this stuff then simply leave, its not my problem.

DeVi| D0do
Preach it, brother!

amen.

PVS
star wars sucks

Sesse
Where can you get this "Star wars"?

Captain REX
...okay then.

Some of the complaints are just silly, though, Space, that's the problem.

I'm waiting for someone to start whining that Obi-Wan's hairstyle wasn't close enoug to the hairstyle of young Alec Guinness, or that Anakin's scar was not scarring right.

chinabing
" it is only because i am sooo in love" scene. that was garbage"

Oh give the luvbirds a break. When you're in love you
say lots of gooey things that don't work quite as well
to an audience of thousands. I'm sure every love line
that's ever been spoken in the history of love has been
the kind that really gets you right here. Please. Sometimes
we say lovey-dovey, icky-gooey things to people we love.

You didn't actually expect clever zingers and memorable
one-liners in a star wars movie, did you? It wouldn't be
a Star Wars movie with out some cheezy dialogue.
Instead, revel in it!

Captain REX
Actually, I did. I didn't feel the love whatsoever until that final 'You're breaking my heart!' *CHOKE!* scene.

Moff jango
lol

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by chinabing
" it is only because i am sooo in love" scene. that was garbage"

It wouldn't be
a Star Wars movie with out some cheezy dialogue.
Instead, revel in it!

sweetie that is not worth spitting upon much less reveling in it, that particular line is vomit inducing. It goes beyond cheesy to just plain pukey.

I liked the lines at the fireplace in ATOC but this whole balcony exchange makes me cringe every single time I hear it. messed

Captain REX
Yeah, it was too corny, even for Star Wars. And that's saying something. laughing out loud

"...okay then.

Some of the complaints are just silly, though, Space, that's the problem.

I'm waiting for someone to start whining that Obi-Wan's hairstyle wasn't close enoug to the hairstyle of young Alec Guinness, or that Anakin's scar was not scarring right."

agreed, looks like i skipped a page. i dont care about little things just how the movie left me feeling. When i left the theatre it was like i went to a cheese factory and was attacked by giant cheese monsters and left to die forever. i hate cheese anyways...especially bleu cheese.

chinabing
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
sweetie that is not worth spitting upon much less reveling in it, that particular line is vomit inducing. It goes beyond cheesy to just plain pukey.

I liked the lines at the fireplace in ATOC but this whole balcony exchange makes me cringe every single time I hear it. messed

I don't mind the line at all. Didn't you see how well it worked for Anakin? Padme gave him that big 'come hither' smile. Chicks did cheesy lines like that! (Well, some of them anyway.) Just because you're married doesn't mean the romance is on the back burner, Anakin's got to keep the fire burnin'.

How can you like the fireplace scene, and not this one? It's the same cheese!

FistoFan
He had an identical backup lightsaber.

Hostage
Hola!

FistoFan
I know a site with a little video of Kit Fisto's and Aayla Secura's death.
Kit Fisto: http://deathoffisto.ytmnd.com/
Aayla Secura: http://diediejedi.ytmnd.com/

Captain REX
Hurray for not real websites.

masterkit
huh

Captain REX
The websites that FF linked us to don't work.

FistoFan
Yes they do. They work for me when I click the link.

Captain REX
Wasn't working a few minutes ago.

FistoFan
It'll probably work now.

masterkit
I worked for me everytime

same avatar!

Sir Mist
Most stupidest ROTS line:

Originally posted by Darth_Redblade
My friend has high speed internet and wants to download revenge of the sith, I told him it was a bad idea but he wants me to ask anyway, so does any1 know where to dl Episode III???

Oh wait...sorry....I thought it said Most stupidest ROTS forum line....my bad..

darthvader_fan
i know the site its called

www.wait-till-november-1st.com

doesnt exist...

masterkit
big deal we know we have the same avatar. and we personally dont care exept i had it first (just had to point that out)

FistoFan
It's okay, masterkit. I think that's the only Kit Fisto avatar.

Captain REX
You can make your own, like my friend General Zink. Except, he didn't want that to be Fisto...but yeah...you get the picture.

bilb
here's ya one smile

kalsemo
Nothing in Star Wars was "stupid"... cheezy, yes maybe, but not stupid.....

lupisnoctis1286
I thought it was cheezy when Padme spent all of her time just gazing out her window. Didn't she have anything better to do for the entire movie?

Darth Chronos
Oh no, thats why she got choked by anakin, and i dont blame him, still, the entire choking scene was a complete failure...

*"ugh'...Anakin......"*

*drops*

masterkit
I was getting done makin my own then shoe-freak told me about this one

shoe-freak
the entire baby luke and leia birth scene was totally disturbing.

shoe-freak
Originally posted by PVS
star wars sucks

i agree a little bit, sad

DarkC

Palpatine's line wasn't so bad.
Padme? Hell, what else would you have her say, "The baby's on the way."?
Grevious? Eh, I was pretty satisfied to see him get killed.

shoe-freak
i was at the midnight premiere and when everyone in the theatre heard that padme line they laughed. it would be better if she didn't say it at all! what's the deal with anakin's scar? i don't think anyone liked the baby birth scene.

jedi-kev
Well I'm not too sure. Mr Chrystalmeth's dialogue and acting was attrocias. But hey he's a bad actor and it's not his fault though. smile

shoe-freak
i guess you're right, you think he'd realize the truth that he is terrible?

Chucko the Hutt
wait a sec, shouldnt, anakin have gone crazy with grief and anger and try kill palpy for lieing to him, about being able to save padme'? it would be so much cooler then anakin freaking out and going NO! like frankenstein.

Revan X
Have any one else notice that darth sidious voice tone kept changing when he got fryed. first it was all normal than rough than soft than normal etc

Captain REX
We noticed, Revan. He got screwed up, and if no one noticed, there is something really wrong with them.

Why the hell would he do that, Chucko? Palpatine's promises of greater power and rulership over the Galaxy would do nicely for Anakin, even if he had lost Padme and his friendships amongst the Jedi. It was what he wanted: more power.

kalsemo
Originally posted by Revan X
Have any one else notice that darth sidious voice tone kept changing when he got fryed. first it was all normal than rough than soft than normal etc

uh... ye-ah. Of course it would now wouldn't it? Would you expect it to be just normal the whole time??? Would YOUR voice be normal if you were getting "fryed"??????

jainasolo55
everyword that came out of padmes mouth, she pisses me off
" so this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause"- was the only smart thing she said in the whole movie, that and.." there is still good in him..."

Revan X
i thought as much. your right.

tlbauerle
I think everything between Mace and posse arresting Palps to the Emperor sending Anakin out to the Temple is just piss poor. It is THE moment of the saga, and it got cocked up.

BlackC@t
"I can't watch anymore!" - Obi Wan.

It's pretty obvious if he turns away that he doesn't want to look anymore rolleyes1

Snoopbert
Ummm... if size doesn't matter, why should distance?

Fox4
Originally posted by kr3w_killah
hahaha. he used the force to somehow retrieve his lightsaber thousands of feet below..... wink

I don't like how Obi-Wan stands in the door-way/opening of the spacecraft on Mustafar when Anakin was all "You're with him!!"...haha, his pose was cheesy.
Naw, there was a scene where Anakin was there and Palpy force grabbed Anakins saber, but they cut that scene and just did Mace-vs-Sids, though if you look closely you'll see Anakin's distictive light saber model Palpy is using. no expression

this movie was seriously done horribly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.