Light Weight Class Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
I decided to make a tournament based on lower weighted comic book characters.

Rules

1. You must pick a comic book character that weights 250lbs. or lower.

2. You can only pick 1 character.

3. Due to the 250lbs. ruling you can not have a character grow that has a power letting him/her grow.

4. In this tournament it will be winners advance losers are elimanated.

5. In the fighting process it will go Attack vs Defense/Powers Added in/Who would loose all of their health first ( which has intellenge about dodging and what to do )

6. If your character can fly you may use the flight but your character will have a limted amount of times he is aloud to fly in the tournament. If your character gets hit while he/she is flying that character can not fly again for the rest of that round.

7. If your character owns a weapon he/she will only be able to use the lowest in strength versions of that weapon.

8. Signing up will start from today and will end as soon as Saturday 12:00 Midnight in the morning.

You may sign up now.

Nataku8188
250 lbs isn't small at all. 250 lbs is just about every major street level fighter, including spider-man. Hell, Superman probably weighs about 250.

Wanderer259
Spidey's actually 165 lbs. He's a lightweight in the grand comic scheme of things.

armandovalles
Im Mimic from the Exiles.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Spidey's actually 165 lbs. He's a lightweight in the grand comic scheme of things.

He's got one of the best power-to-weight ratios of the lower end heros.

Solidus Snake
rogue is less than 150 lbs

Lord-of-Dreams
250 pounds is like... everyone. lol I'll join as... Magneto- unless the rule about growth restrics him, in which case I'll come up with someone new, like the Flash. lol no, that would be unfair. I'd want to be the great BlackPanther.

Deadpool909
i decided to tone it down to 200 after seeing what you all meant.

CorderaMitchell
Yea, that weight limit needs to change,lol.

I could be jean grey/phoenix...

Lord-of-Dreams
cheap ass... fine! I'm SPIDERMAN!! haha!! No1 can defeat the wrath of a little puny geek!! haha!! lol I'm playing. Spidey is cool, but Magnus is cooler.
And this tourney also causes unfairnes. We'll all just end up looking for the lightest, yet most powerful character. *cough anime cough* I'm sticking with the M man, I'll see what happens.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
cheap ass... fine! I'm SPIDERMAN!! haha!! No1 can defeat the wrath of a little puny geek!! haha!! lol I'm playing. Spidey is cool, but Magnus is cooler.
And this tourney also causes unfairnes. We'll all just end up looking for the lightest, yet most powerful character. *cough anime cough* I'm sticking with the M man, I'll see what happens.

We can do anime, then I'll be inuyasha or sephiroth, or shin akuma...

Lord-of-Dreams
you be akuma, I'll be Raiden wink stick out tongue lol no I don't think we could, or should be anime characters... I can already see the DBZ fans coming... hide.
I think power levels should be taken into account.

Deadpool909
I guess I better stop this tournament and start a new one. The new one will be up tommrow after I get all the rules togther it will probably having something to due with villians.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
you be akuma, I'll be Raiden wink stick out tongue lol no I don't think we could, or should be anime characters... I can already see the DBZ fans coming... hide.
I think power levels should be taken into account.

Don't even START that again...

K Von Doom
How about Franklin Richards? He's less than 200lbs.

Darth_Erebus
I'll be Eternity, he's an Abstract, he doesn't weigh anything.

DigiMark007
It was requested that I pin this thread...at the moment, anything like this is much too vague and formless to get off the ground. Deadpool909 mentioned starting another one...if it happens and has potential I'll consider it, otherwise it'll stay down here.

Alexis_88
really i want to be the joker....

Alexis_88
wait i change my mind i want to be slade no ,nm i want to be ....
i dont know......lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.