wolverine vs. kalibak & lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
i know the odds are against lobo and kalibak.but do u still think there is a small chance they could take Wolverine?

CorderaMitchell
Nope, not a chance, wolverine has this without using his claws...

colossus17
i dont think he even needs his healing to get the job done

CorderaMitchell
I think this match is a bit lopsided.

You should add metallo, superman, and thanos, to give lobo and his friend a fighting chance.

colossus17
hey C.could u give us an update on fanboy wolverine's latest powers?.....last i heard he killed the ocean floor.....and could kill dimensions.....by stabbing them with his claws

CorderaMitchell
You are a mean man, I can't even remember the upgrades, I think he has jetpacks on his femurs.

He is beyond jp now...

colossus17
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You are a mean man, I can't even remember the upgrades, I think he has jetpacks on his femurs.

He is beyond jp now...

scary tought......

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by colossus17
scary tought......

Does lobo have that ability to make another lobo with each drop of blood that hits the ground, he's going to NEED it.

Wolvie fb powers...

Always hits his opponent in a lethal spot, regenerates from a drop of blood, dodges everything, takes class 100 hits without falling...

I need time to remember the others...

colossus17
Does lobo have that ability to make another lobo with each drop of blood that hits the ground, he's going to NEED it.

Wolvie fb powers...

Always hits his opponent in a lethal spot, regenerates from a drop of blood, dodges everything, takes class 100 hits without falling...

I need time to remember the others...

lobo dosent have this ability any more....wolverine emmits a psionic field in a radius of 100 feet........which makes people want to brawl with him.....and no one not even god can survive this

Wanderer259
You guys aren't making a good case for yourselves to Tron when you make a thread completely dedicated to bashing Wolverine and mocking his supporters.

CorderaMitchell
i just saw this here,oh well..

colossus17
Originally posted by Wanderer259
You guys aren't making a good case for yourselves to Tron when you make a thread completely dedicated to bashing Wolverine and mocking his supporters.

we are not bashing wolverine....i really want to know...if he can win....since he can fight with the hulk and win....and i am sure kalibak would loose to the hulk..also he was pitted against lobo in the crossover....so that means that he should have a chance in beating this people...so why dont u do somethin productive like actually responding here.rather then to be a little ***** and people who like wolverine dont go by the title of "supporters" on this forum......they go by the name "fanboys"

CorderaMitchell
we are not bashing wolverine....i really want to know...if he can win....since he can fight with the hulk and win....and i am sure kalibak would loose to the hulk..also he was pitted against lobo in the crossover....so that means that he should have a chance in beating this people...so why dont u do somethin productive like actually responding here.rather then to be a little *****.

This is what he's talking about though, its bound to happen.

I am already in enough trouble,lol.

colossus17
This is what he's talking about though, its bound to happen.

I am already in enough trouble,lol.

what trouble we have done nothing wrong....yes we made a few jokes...so what.....i really want to know.if he has a chance....

CorderaMitchell
what trouble we have done nothing wrong....yes we made a few jokes...so what.....i really want to know.if he has a chance....

Its on another thread, someone's been snitching that I've hurt their feelings when they do the same stuff all the time.

Anyways, I think wolverine still wins 10/10.

colossus17
Its on another thread, someone's been snitching that I've hurt their feelings when they do the same stuff all the time.

Anyways, I think wolverine still wins 10/10.

lol hurt their feelings.......people fail to realize its only a board...and the words are not real....they will have no influence on their live.and yet they keep crying and stuff.....foolish individuals....

CorderaMitchell
lol hurt their feelings.......people fail to realize its only a board...and the words are not real....they will have no influence on their live.and yet they keep crying and stuff.....foolish individuals....

I'm going to shorten my time here, when college season is in, there aren't any REALLY good threads now, its all been done. I'm supposedly the sensitive one though...

Insert the character you hate here vs threads.

I'm going to be in other threads, chilling out.

What threads do you go to besides comics?

colossus17
I'm going to shorten my time here, when college season is in, there aren't any REALLY good threads now, its all been done. I'm supposedly the sensitive one though...

Insert the character you hate here vs threads.

I'm going to be in other threads, chilling out.

What threads do you go to besides comics?

thats basically the only one..although i do read the philosophy board....

Wanderer259
My good sir, being a little ***** is what I do.

colossus17

thumb up ninja

CorderaMitchell
thats basically the only one..although i do read the philosophy board....

Try general discussion, there is a thread on beastiality, and you can try games, or religon, ALWAYS good stuff there, with smart people.

NO fanboys,lol. except for game versus.

There's also sports.

CorderaMitchell

He's got you there c.lol

colossus17
He's got you there c.lol

no one will get me and my master nataku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.