thing vs kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
fight it out.

mad

colossus17
kalibak will murder thing......he can give sups a hard time....and sups would kill thing in less then a sec

long pig
Kalibak.
Stronger, Faster, More Durable, Better fighter, Carries a weapon.

olympian
You mean Pre Crisis Kalibak aye? When post crisis has he ever give a hard time to Superman. At least in recent years like Darkseid. Superman, the last time in Action Comics they met, he defeated him with ease, and Orion has knocked him out with one shot before iirc.

In his case, like father like son.

golem370
He is not a better fighter

manjaro
Kalibak is a better fighter, helloooo? not only does he train quite extensively, he fights regularly in those death matches that are the hottest sport on Apokolips, and in those arena matches he's never been deafeted. also helloooo? this guy is a virtually immortal demi god(or quite possibly a full god) who has lived and fought for hundreds if not thousands of years. the only reason superman whacks him around is becuase supes is just that damn good

thing has no chance in hell. or in this case apokolips, he would barely get a chance to yelp out a phonetic sentence

thing: hey ya durty rat, am gonta clobber ya!
kalibak: *over sized fist makes soft wet noise in thing's face* SMOOSH ..........in the name of my glorious father!!!!!

golem370
He is not a better He has had a great deal of experience at hand-to-hand combat, and was a formidable opponent in physical combat even before becoming the Thing.

manjaro
riiigghhhtttt...........what great deal of h2h experience? the guy was a bully in high school , and a reg. dumb jock all his life then went on to be a pilot in the army. sure the army might have thought him a thing or two but you're gonna credit that over centuries possibly, millenia of hardcore battling and virtual immortality? i think you need to hook me up with your weed dealer man

supremthor

olympian
Its all good.

Now, who did he won that was Thing`s level and beyond, post crisis?

leonidas
<<Its all good.
Now, who did he won that was Thing`s level and beyond, post crisis?>>

that's what i want to know too. last time i saw them meet, supes beat kalibak down easily. i still give kalibak an advantage, but i'm not sure it's the beat down some are saying.

Fanboy
Thing is so weak compared to Kalibak. Thing loses easily.

olympian
Kalibak went down with - one - shot by Orion before. Post crisis what wins does he have? He gets beat every time i see him.

Thing wins handly.

lifeisaglich
Kalibak is going to win....thing is strong but kalibak is stronger....but Thing is not all sunk yet he can still pull a win if he fights smart...which is something Kalibak would find hard to counter...

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Kalibak went down with - one - shot by Orion before. Post crisis what wins does he have? He gets beat every time i see him.

Thing wins handly.

If Kalliback can hurt Superman with his punches, he's going to murder Thing. Thing hasn't got the strength to Hurt Superman. It would be the Gladiator vs Thing all over agian. smile

olympian
If Thing has the strenght to hurt the Hulk, the he has to at least hurt Supeman.

Give me an impressive win of Kalibak post crisis. Any interesting win.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
If Thing has the strenght to hurt the Hulk, the he has to at least hurt Supeman.

Give me an impressive win of Kalibak post crisis. Any interesting win.

Thing has only Hurt Hulk at the begining of his fights. (E.g. when his durability isn't that impressive.) As the fights have continued Hulk is very rarely effected by the Thing. I know little about Kallibach, except that he is the second strongest on Apokolips, and that his strength has hurt Orion and Superman.

I think that Superman durability is above Hulks and so is Orion's. Hurting Superman is therefore far more impressive than a Hulk that is calm ,or getting angry.

Kallibach would win. smile big grin

olympian
" and that his strength has hurt Orion and Superman. "

Post crisis. Pre crisis he was a beast. But post crisis did he won against Wonder woman? Superman? Orion? anyone at all? Did he hurt any of them the slighest. Post crisis he is the same mess than Darkseid. A chump.

"Superman is therefore far more impressive than a Hulk that is calm ,or getting angry"

Thing never fought a calm Hulk, man cool

Wynndar
Superman beats Kalibak cuz he's just that good"

But Thing isnt good himself? Yet Thing recieves more praise for his fighting ability than any other muscle in Marvel...Just another example of bias Thing hating. Thing's punches have hurt Hulk and Champion with the power gem yet he would have no hope against a Sub-Superma level character? I mean I could certainly understand an argument that says Kalibak would win...but to just say he would molest the Thing like this is utter bias nonsense. Never has Thing been purely murdered like that...even when he was ko'd by Gladiator he was back up in minutes with enough fight in him to punch a city bus into the air and demolish a Skrull imposter of Colossus with superior powers to the real Colossus.

leonidas
yep. big grin

guy222
Ben loses this

D-Block
kalibak wins

Spire
Kalibak.

psycho gundam
the better question is:

how the hell is kalibak going to get all that orange dust out of his fur?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.