Yugioh Yaoi RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hard Liqur Baby
I shall be Ryou!!And this is Yaoi so plz whoever is Bakura plz be with Ryou! big grin cool

Hard Liqur Baby
shhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOO TEA!!ME BASH TEA!!!

ImmortalSamurai
First off, EWW thats just wrong.
Secondly, you have to get permission from Ushgarak.
Thirdly, Yaoi Rpgs (or explicit sexual ones) are not allowed here i would think.

Hard Liqur Baby
First Off;Yaoi Rox
Second;I dont give a damn
Third;I do shoen-ai not hardcore Yaoicool

Hard Liqur Baby
Yaoi Fangirl Here~~~~~

Yaoi is like Visa,its everywhere I wanna be!!

Dont like Yaoi?I dont give a ****!

Hetro pairs are good too but Yaoi makes me giggle

Yaoi is cool cuz the bunny said so!bunny

Hard Liqur Baby
Buh-Bye Yaoi Hater!

shadow12
dumbass hope you get banned

ImmortalSamurai
That's all fine and good, but all of the threads you open will be closed by Ushgarak since you can't get permission for a Yaoi rpg.

Shadow are you address me or the other dumbass?

shadow12
talking about hard liqur

silvertsume
aw..calm down guys... numero uno...yaoi isnt bad, and 2nd, hard liquor.. plz dont **** with vince or immortal.. itll just get you banned faster.. STRAIGHTEN UP THAT ACT stick out tongue..btw..its a pg 13 site yes

shadow12
sorry silver ^^

silvertsume
Originally posted by shadow12
sorry silver ^^ no problemo, mi amor stick out tongue hug

Stephanie20
Can I join. Can I make up my own character.

character:
Name: Angel Kaiba
about: Is Seto Kaiba's twin sister was taken away from him when they were just little kids. Is now living with him again. In her past life she was the pharaoh's wife, the queen of egypt.

writing sample:

Angel was watching Mai duel Marik. Marik had brought out his Winged Dragon of RA. Mai screamed. She couldn't move cause she was stuck to Marik's trap card.

Just as Ra got ready to attack Joey jumped in front of Mai. Ra released its attack. "NO! Joey!" Yugi screamed as he jumped in front of him. Yugi was getting ready to be hit by Ra's attack when suddenly, "NOOOOOO! YUGI!" Angel jumped in front of Yugi and got hit by Ra's attack. Kaiba looked pissed.

"NO!" Yugi screamed Him and Joey leaned down to see if Angel was ok. Mai was realeased from the wall as her life points went down to 0. "Come on. Wake up." Joey said. Marik laughed as he froze both Yugi and Joey as he sent Mai to the Shadow Realm.

shadow12
Originally posted by silvertsume
no problemo, mi amor stick out tongue hug stick out tongue hug

Raven_959
can i be yugi and yami?

Stephanie20
Can I be Marik and Yami Marik too

Raven_959
i so want to be Yugi and Yami Yugi

Raven_959
can i join?

Raven_959
g2g byes!!!!!!

Neo_Communist
eww! I hope you all get banned!

Ushgarak
No permission. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.