Best Christian Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sl33pingHollow
smile
I think my favourite would be out of these:

Passion of the Christ
Left Behind
The Omega Code (Omega and Megiddo)

I was sort of doubting anyone will respond or the thread will be closed because there aren't many christians online or at least from what I have seen.. sad

maggie45769
im not really a christian but i love god and i believe

Myth
I put other. The first thing that came to mind was Ben-Hur. Not sure if its the best, but it is definitely better than those. I'm surprised that the Ten Commandments isn't up there also.

jnr hiphop
Has anyone seen "Close Encounter of the God Kind"?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
'The Life Of Brian' is the best.

I once sat through a 2 hour monstrosity by the name of 'Megagido' or something...It was the most hilarious piece of crap I've seen in a long while!

jaden101
the last temptation of christ

.:Space Opera:.
"im not really a christian but i love god and i believe"

...that would make you a christian if you believe, just cuz you dont go to church im guessing is why you dont consider yourself one.

botankus
^^ And that has nothing to do with the question.

Even though Left Behind, though based on a popular book series, is really nothing more than a made-for-TV production, it is a very interesting movie.

Yeah, really, where is Ben-Hur, The Ten Commandments, The Bible, etc...? Sometimes people forget movies existed before 1998.

Cinemaddiction
I picked POTC (no, not that one), only because of the list, I've ony seen that and "Left Behind". Big "Ben Hur" 4 disc DVD set out soon, BTW..droolio

Evil Dead
The Ten Commandments

ofcourse it could be the best Jewish movie ever too.........Chuck Heston owns.

believing in god or any similar beliefs to the Christian faith does not make one a Christian.........that merely makes them one who shares some of the same beliefs as a Christian. To be a member of any group you must fit the requirements of that group. Christianity requires that you believe in all it's beliefs and any new ones it makes up. That's why different denominations of Christianity arose............new beliefs being added, people didn't want to follow....formed their own sects.

shaber
Does Se7en count?

.Dance_Inside.
I'm a Christian and I like Christian movies, I picked Left Behind because truthfully I've only seen that one out of those embarrasment

Myth
The Book of Mormon the Movie. Does that count?

fini
WHy isn't 10 Commandments not in that list? Thats a great movie. I'm not even christian and I enjoy that film everytime they show it.

ilvorlandobloom
Originally posted by Myth
The Book of Mormon the Movie. Does that count? no, because Mormonism isn't Christianity...

anyways, i picked Left Behind... i guess cuz the only other from the list that i've seen is POTC and it was waaayy too bloody for me... i dont like blood! sick
and i've read the Left Behind books so i just think thats the best movie out of those...

SlipknoT
Uhhhhhhhhhhh, The Omen? haha I dont know.

willRules
Originally posted by Evil Dead
The Ten Commandments

ofcourse it could be the best Jewish movie ever too.........Chuck Heston owns.

believing in god or any similar beliefs to the Christian faith does not make one a Christian.........that merely makes them one who shares some of the same beliefs as a Christian. To be a member of any group you must fit the requirements of that group. Christianity requires that you believe in all it's beliefs and any new ones it makes up. That's why different denominations of Christianity arose............new beliefs being added, people didn't want to follow....formed their own sects.

I am a Christian, my denomination of the Church will tell you that to become a Christian you must accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Salvation.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.