wolverine vs captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Two of the best martial artist in marvel... they have their weapons. their focus is on each other. In a ring. One round. Winner by KO. Pure analysis no fanboyism. May the best of the two win.

jinzin
I'm so conflicted about this fight...wolverine's got the physical advantages...cap's kind of got the mental ones.....

it's hard for me to say, I think wolverine wins...but then again cap always finds a way, he hasn't lost a fight since 1947..lol....ummmm

I can't decide..

Wanderer259
It's going to be tough.

Wolverine's going to be able to hit harder and take even harder hits. Any strikes into bone (such as to the ribs or skull) are going to be met with adamantium and aren't going to do much damage. The damage that does get done, such as bruising, etc. will be taken care of thanks to his healing factor. Also, the metal behind his fist is going to hurt Cap more than Cap's fist can hurt Logan.

That's not to say Logan can't be hurt. That adamantium/vibranium shield on top of Logan's adamantium dome is going to hurt. A lot. I can see Cap repeatedly bashing Logan in the face and just keeping him down. The claws just aren't getting through the shield and it's big enough so that Logan can't simply work his way around it. Cap's also wearing armor which might be able to disperse some of the force behind Logan's fists and therefore negate whatever extra 'oomph' the adamantium might give. Cap's also the better strategist and he'll probably be able to think of a way to win faster than Logan could.

Both are pretty much on par with one another in terms of fighting skill. If one's got an edge, it's just that: an edge. Their fighting skills aren't enough to seal the victory for either one by themselves. Both are also virtually just as fast as the other as well, so Cap can keep up with Wolverine's claws and Wolverine can keep Cap from overwhelming him. Both have amazing stamina and could fight this fight for days. I give Logan the agility advantage, however slight, due to his flexibility and agility, etc. being more than peak human due to the unstable nature of his cells.

I'll give the win to Wolverine for now after a very long and intense fight due solely to his healing factor unless something else comes up I haven't thought of at 1 in the morning.

Onikirimaru
Wasnt this one done just the other day? Or are all these Captain America and Wolverine topics running together on me.

Anyway, I think Cap can have this. I think his shield can negate the claws, and he is a very tactical fighter, and can fight alot smarter than Wolverine can. If he gets an edge, Cap can maximize it to the point of getting a win. Just what I think though, and this is one of those fights that can be argued either way.

Dizzle
Physically, I'd say they're about the same. Cap is slightly above peak human in most aspects, as is Logan. (speed might go to Logan, but I think Cap's a little stronger as well- I think he's at like half a ton against Wolverine's 800 lbs)

Claws and a healing factor are a pain to get around though... The shield can deflect a good amount of claw swipes, and Cap's pretty freaking good at using it. Bashes to the head would definitely hurt. Logan could likely get some hits in though, which would probly slow Cap down enough to get him a win.

On the other other hand, Cap has the range advantage with his shield... A good shot would still hurt. Several good shots would hurt more. I'd give Logan 6/10, for his sheer annoying inability to die when he should.

Pointinel
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm so conflicted about this fight...wolverine's got the physical advantages...cap's kind of got the mental ones.....

it's hard for me to say, I think wolverine wins...but then again cap always finds a way, he hasn't lost a fight since 1947..lol....ummmm

I can't decide..

you referring to his lost against black panther?

joesha28
Cap lost..... when?

joesha28
Mortaaaaaaal Combaaaat!!!

dawsey28
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=290901&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

confused

King KAM
I know that Cap is Americas hero but i feel like Woplverine can take him, Wolverine is VASTLY underrated by PEOPLE when it comes to his hand-to-hand techniques go. he is class 7 also, and he is stronger than Cap'n and he is more agile, and I say faster, I LOVE Cap'n but i gotta give this too Wolverine this is Wolverines expertise, he has the experience, he has the ability , and hes more ferocious,

Winner:Wolverine, through a long battle, but in the end just edging Cap out with his sheer aggressivness and feral instinct.

Tron
Go here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340470&highlight=wolverine+captain+america

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.