Superman vs. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
boxing match
no flying...
no cheating...

the only thing allowed are
hook, upper cut, jab, straight, etc...............

HigH ScholaR
this might get closed as it's been done countless of times

jacobo0o
alright then....
UFC MATCH!!!!!!

jacobo0o
low kick, middle kick, jump kick, tackle, etc.....

HigH ScholaR
i can not get a signiture image to appear.............seriously..........

i need someone to educate me honestly someone show me the steps to take because i've tried everything

jacobo0o
superman<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ARE U READY
hulk<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ARE U READY
LETS GET IT ON THEN

jks
if it's just a brawl, hulk owns supes

HigH ScholaR
oh wait it's right there i see now

SORRRRRRRRRY

PS HULK TAKES THIS

joesha28
Supes loses

grey fox
Hulk takes this since supes base level is supposedly 100,000,000 tons and (eventually) hulk should get angry enough to get over that level (although it's gonna take a while)

DEVILHULK
no contest, hulk owns Superman

jacobo0o
but hulk doesnt know how to fight
he fights messsy like a gorilla
but superman in the other hand will be using
technique

BobbyD
I don't know much about Savage Hulk, but isn't Supes too agile and fast for him to land blows to?

Juntai
Supes wins, way too fast and strong.

Ex11B
What is it with all these Hulk versus Superman threads.There must be one on every page on this and other sites.

Superman versus Hulk
Hulk versus Superman
Savage Hulk versus Superman
Stupid Superman versus Professor Hulk
Midget Hulk verus Midget Superman
Hulk(With Thors Hammer) versus Superman(with Green Lanterns Ring)
Supermans Cape versus Hulk's Pants
Kid Hulk versus Kid Superman
Hulk(very,very angry) versus Superman(super,super mad)

..and on and on and on.......enough already
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

olympian
Hulk wins.

Whirlysplatt
Supes knocks hulk out before he gets as strong as him - Speedblitz helps - its simple.

smile

JediMasterLuke5
Superman owns the Hulk anyday. He's way too fast and strong for the hulk.

Juntai
Superman takes it with ease. His feats of strenth are well beyond Hulks as proven time and time again. Plus, he's too fast for Hulk to even hit.

Similar to this.

olympian
"Superman takes it with ease. His feats of strenth are well beyond Hulks as proven time and time again. Plus, he's too fast for Hulk to even hit."

Well beyond, clapping a cosmos, punching a time storm, an asteroid twice earths size, and helding its own against the antimatter-matter force?

Post crisis Superman?

no.

Even pre crisis Superman didnt had it easy against Savage Hulk.

HigH ScholaR
keep hearing that oh before hulk will reach supes level it will be a long TIME or before he can reach that level he's already ko'd

hulk at the very sight of seeing supes could be doubled supes strength and it's not only his strength that increases but also his other physical capabilities.

what the funny thing is as people say supes strength is way past hulks yet supes was shown to be just and i mean just above thors and hulk is just as strong as thor but gets stronger, now the time in which thor and supes fought, looking at that and how long it took, hulk would be a whole lot stronger in the time frame they fought and beat the krytonite shit out of supes

cheldon
if this is just a fifteen round fight, then superman wins. superman is faster and can dodge every punch. and plus, it will take a long time for hulk to reach superman's strength level and 15 rounds is just not enough time.

cheldon
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
keep hearing that oh before hulk will reach supes level it will be a long TIME or before he can reach that level he's already ko'd

hulk at the very sight of seeing supes could be doubled supes strength and it's not only his strength that increases but also his other physical capabilities.

what the funny thing is as people say supes strength is way past hulks yet supes was shown to be just and i mean just above thors and hulk is just as strong as thor but gets stronger, now the time in which thor and supes fought, looking at that and how long it took, hulk would be a whole lot stronger in the time frame they fought and beat the krytonite shit out of supes

hulk starts out at 100 tons of strength. superman is already at the "throwing planets like a baseball" level. it will take a long time for hulk to get to that level and 1 boxing match is not enough time. and no, hulk would not be suddenly twice as strong as superman at the start or even twice as strong. he increases in strength gradually. he does not go from 100 to 1000 tons instantly.

olympian
"superman is already at the "throwing planets like a baseball" level"

This is not pre crisis Superman. Care to tell me since when Superman post crisis starts at that level.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by cheldon
hulk starts out at 100 tons of strength. superman is already at the "throwing planets like a baseball" level. it will take a long time for hulk to get to that level and 1 boxing match is not enough time. and no, hulk would not be suddenly twice as strong as superman at the start or even twice as strong. he increases in strength gradually. he does not go from 100 to 1000 tons instantly.

Read this bit

wht is funny is as people say supes strength is way past hulks yet supes was shown to be just and i mean just above thors and hulk is just as strong as thor but gets stronger, now the time in which thor and supes fought, looking at that and how long it took, hulk would be a whole lot stronger in the time frame they fought and beat the krytonite shit out of supes

avengers/jla 4 issues crossover they fought in the 1st at bit and more so in the second issue where thor lost, it was mostly as physical competion, no flyingat high speeds, pludging ito orbit like some poeple have posted saying that's going to happen with this fight, there was no godblast either

cheldon
Originally posted by olympian
"superman is already at the "throwing planets like a baseball" level"

This is not pre crisis Superman. Care to tell me since when Superman post crisis starts at that level.

ok he can't throw planets, but he can still push them out of orbit from what ive seen.

HigH ScholaR
ok he can't throw planets, but he can still push them out of orbit from what ive seen.

hulk has done that

no i don't think so, the jla/avengers crossover proves your statement wrong

olympian
"k he can't throw planets, but he can still push them out of orbit from what ive seen."

Thats when he is amped. Regular wise he cant, no.

He needs help in those.

cheldon
Read this bit

wht is funny is as people say supes strength is way past hulks yet supes was shown to be just and i mean just above thors and hulk is just as strong as thor but gets stronger, now the time in which thor and supes fought, looking at that and how long it took, hulk would be a whole lot stronger in the time frame they fought and beat the krytonite shit out of supes

avengers/jla 4 issues crossover they fought in the 1st at bit and more so in the second issue where thor lost, it was mostly as physical competion, no flyingat high speeds, pludging ito orbit like some poeple have posted saying that's going to happen with this fight, there was no godblast either

crossovers always try to make a good fight no matter how inconsistent. hulk can throw buildings , but supes can push planets? im confused

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by olympian
"k he can't throw planets, but he can still push them out of orbit from what ive seen."

Thats when he is amped. Regular wise he cant, no.

He needs help on regular levels.

what???

HigH ScholaR
wrong quote

olympian
Im talking about Superman.

What planet has he trow out of orbit or moved without amping or help.

HigH ScholaR
crossovers always try to make a good fight no matter how inconsistent. hulk can throw buildings , but supes can push planets? im confused

not really with this one, as they used the same characters and were making this a canon crosover well sort of anyway.

but isn't this a crossover fight

olympian
"wrong quote"

Ah ok.

ZephroCarnelian
If Supes went toe to toe he'd lose. Hulk is stronger than him and just as tough.

If, however, he let rip and cut loose a flurry of unrelenting Superman-level punches and heat vision blasts, ten a second, from every concievable angle, for tens of seconds, all the time making sure to remain untouchable using his invisble super-speed, we would shortly be seeing a pile of green mush.

Let loose, that's what Supes could do.

In crossovers - and indeed many of his fights against physical powerhouses - Supes doesn't do this as it would make for poor reading. Unless you're a Supes fan! big grin

DrDoom101
superman can actually kill the hulk before giving him the chance to heal, but i say stalemate. Supes is too fast while Hulk can heal

superman302
Read this bit

Yea but he knocked out Thor with a single punch id like to see the hulk do that, but superman can lose in a physical fight for one he starts off way stronger and second he is to fast not to mention he could just vibrate his molecules like the flash and hulk would never land a punch.

olympian
"Yea but he knocked out Thor with a single punch id like to see the hulk do that"

What he did wasent a single punch ko.

ZephroCarnelian
I like his reasoning though. I could get into a protracted lengthy fight with someone, finally knock them out with a punch and then call it a one punch knockout! big grin

Hulk has never knocked Thor out with a punch. He's strong enough to though, but in a fight he wouldn't be able to connect with as fast or skilled a warrior as Thor.

Likewise, Hulk couldn't do it to Supes either.

smile

Cosmic Cube
How is this any different than Superman vs. Hulk?

I've seen "Hulk with an adamantium skeleton and claws" and, "Hulk with an adamantium baseball bat," and "Hulk with adamantium balls" vs. Superman.

Now Savage Hulk.

None of it makes a difference.

Savage Hulk is STRONGER than the rest of the Hulks. That's it. He's not "god-like Hulk" by any stretch of the imagination.

He's FAST, but he certainly does not have superspeed that even comes close to comparing to Supes. He's not a good fighter. He's just really really, really strong and durable, and he rarely wins a match unless it comes down to brute strength. Superman has Hulk beat in many areas.

This fight wouldn't come down to "who's the strongest."

If all it took was being stronger than your opponent to win a fight, Hulk would be unbeatable.

If somehow, Superman forgets that he can fly, use superspeed, and use heat vision, I could see Hulk winning.

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I like his reasoning though. I could get into a protracted lengthy fight with someone, finally knock them out with a punch and then call it a one punch knockout! big grin

Hulk has never knocked Thor out with a punch. He's strong enough to though, but in a fight he wouldn't be able to connect with as fast or skilled a warrior as Thor.

Likewise, Hulk couldn't do it to Supes either.

smile

Agreed.

Cosmic Cube

Hulk can destroy entire planets with a single punch. Planets that are about 1000 times the size of War World. Please try to find info about how strong Hulk is before making assumptions. He's much much stronger than the 100 ton benchmark. sad

Read any Supes/Hulk crossover fight. They're displayed pretty equal in strength, and it always ends with either Hulk calming down, or Superman and Hulk teaming up. There's no evidence to show that Superman starts off much, much stronger. In fact, all evidence shows that Hulk's base strength and Superman's base strength are close, if not even.

BobbyD
Remember Hulk fans, this is a boxing match....where you jab, dodge, and uppercut your opponents to win. No version of Hulk would land one blow to Supes, who would continually jab Hulk to death.

This would be a first round KO, IMO. Furthermore, knowing Hulk is a loose cannon, he likely wouldn't stop at the sound of the bell at the end of the first round, and continue coming at Supes due to his frustration. Seeing this, Supes would just kill Banner. This would never get to the 2nd round.

Cosmic Cube
It's as simple as this: Superman must knock Hulk out before he becomes enraged. If Superman attacks relentlessly for the first seconds, he'll knock Hulk out. If Superman bides his time, he'll have hell. When Hulk is totally enraged, it's impossible to hurt him, much less, knock him out. Check out the Onslaught Saga.

Keep in mind, if Hulk gets to Onslaught level rage, one punch could level Superman, while Superman would be unable to put a scratch on Hulk. If Superman allowed a totally enraged Savage Hulk to land one punch, it would be curtains.

This fight is no different from the others. Superman wins. Super-speed is the clencher. Removing Superman's superspeed is the only way to change the results of this fight.

BobbyD
Well said, CC. wink

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by BobbyD
Remember Hulk fans, this is a boxing match....where you jab, dodge, and uppercut your opponents to win. No version of Hulk would land one blow to Supes, who would continually jab Hulk to death.

This would be a first round KO, IMO. Furthermore, knowing Hulk is a loose cannon, he likely wouldn't stop at the sound of the bell at the end of the first round, and continue coming at Supes due to his frustration. Seeing this, Supes would just kill Banner. This would never get to the 2nd round.

Hulk has really high durability, and regeneration. Unless it's at the beginning ot the fight, Superman isn't getting an easy KO. If for some reason he let Hulk last for an entire round, he isn't winning the fight.

Killing Savage Hulk isn't really an option. He's sorta like Doomsday, sans the evolution.

Cosmic Cube
Well said, CC. wink

Thank you.

HigH ScholaR
hmmmmm superspeed, thinks of supes fight with charaters similar to hulk

Solomon grundy
First Doomsday fight
Thor - not similar yet no superspeed

comes to mind

Cosmic Cube
hmmmmm superspeed, thinks of supes fight with charaters similar to hulk

Solomon grundy
First Doomsday fight
Thor - not similar yet no superspeed

comes to mind

Thor does have superspeed. Didn't Supes win?

Superman's fights are full of PIS, too.

Superman underestimated Doomsday. He toyed with DD until things started getting serious. Then Superman had to give it everything he had to stop DD. If Supes had went all out on Doomsday from start to finish, DD would have been KOed early.

Don't mess with the 'S'.

BobbyD
I suppose you have a point, High Scholar. It's easier to criticize from the cheap sits where I would be if I were attending this boxing match...heck, don't even know if I could afford those.

But, speed has to play an element in this, especially when you're confined to such a small area as a boxing ring. Just my opinion though. wink

HigH ScholaR
not disagreeing with your statement CC but

there's lobo and solomon grundy who are as stronger or just as strong who have fought supes countless times but he's either got his ass kicked by them or he doesn't use superspeed when he fights them.

the only time i actually see supes use his speed aginst an opponent early on is almost never and when i do see him useit it's really in space during a heated battle.

Cosmic Cube
I suppose you have a point, High Scholar. It's easier to criticize from the cheap sits where I would be if I were attending this boxing match...heck, don't even know if I could afford those.

But, speed has to play an element in this, especially when you're confined to such a small area as a boxing ring. Just my opinion though. wink

Exactly. Hulk is fighting Superman, not Bizarro. Superman isn't going to punch Hulk, then stand there and say, "now it's your turn to punch me!" Heck, if Superman fights smart, Hulk probably wouldn't even land a punch.

Speed plays a HUGE role in this fight.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thor does have superspeed. Didn't Supes win?

Superman's fights are full of PIS, too.

Superman underestimated Doomsday. He toyed with DD until things started getting serious. Then Superman had to give it everything he had to stop DD. If Supes had went all out on Doomsday from start to finish, DD would have been KOed early.

Don't mess with the 'S'.

what i was saying is that there was no superspeed from supes during that battle

Cosmic Cube
not disagreeing with your statement CC but

there's lobo and solomon grundy who are as stronger or just as strong who have fought supes countless times but he's either got his ass kicked by them or he doesn't use superspeed when he fights them.

the only time i actually see supes use his speed aginst an opponent early on is almost never and when i do see him useit it's really in space during a heated battle.

If Superman doesn't use superspeed in this fight, he will get his ass kicked. If he does, he will own Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
what i was saying is that there was no superspeed from supes during that battle

Superspeed makes for stupid fights. Writers often dumb down super speed.

Superherovandal
Can I ask a question? How do you upload a gif image for a sig i forgot.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Can I ask a question? How do you upload a gif image for a sig i forgot.

I don't have a sig. sad

You probably do it using the User CP.

jgiant
sups never uses his superspeed to fight guys like hulk, and hulk just smashes clarks pretty boy face to oblivion...

jacobo0o
dont forgert guys this is in a octangon

jgiant
right sups doesn't have many places to go...

Superherovandal
How do you load a gif sig into the cp?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jgiant
right sups doesn't have many places to go...

He doesn't need to run. Just dodge and counter really fast, a lot. Realistically, if Supes used this tactic, Hulk wouldn't be able to lay a finger on him.

Then again, dodging a lot would be a bad idea. It would just make Hulk angrier, stronger, and much harder to KO. Supes would have to drill Hulk with thousands of punches early in the fight, knocking him out. It's not extremely hard to knock out a calm Hulk. It's damn near impossible to knock out an enraged Savage Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.