Thing Vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Timslar
Alrigh, here are the rules:

Magneto can only use his powers to create a shield around himself. (Within a 1/2 an inch of his skin/suit....he could do it, why not?) and use his powers to augment his physical strength.

Now, Thing vs. Magneto.

Fight! Err...debate.

(Weird, I know....in kinda a "what if Magneto went melee" thing)

grey fox
Hmmmm this is a unusual one , since the thing is all about combat whereas magneto isn't . Well with you rules i would have to say thing , since mag's isn't that strong even with his powers augmenting his strength.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by grey fox
Hmmmm this is a unusual one , since the thing is all about combat whereas magneto isn't . Well with you rules i would have to say thing , since mag's isn't that strong even with his powers augmenting his strength.

Actually magneto becomes class 100 when he usese his powers to augment his strength. Its a well documented fact. Check it out.

grey fox
well crap , i certainly didn't know that .... ya learn something everyday folk's .

long pig
Originally posted by grey fox
well crap , i certainly didn't know that .... ya learn something everyday folk's .
So true. Did you know Wonder Woman hides her jet plane in her panties?
Well, she does.

grey fox
Damn ......

long pig
It's only on her heavy days though.

On a light day a small car will suffice.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by long pig
It's only on her heavy days though.

On a light day a small car will suffice.

LOL. Was that referring to what i think it was you sick boy or am i just looking too much into it sick

long pig
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
LOL. Was that referring to what i think it was you sick boy or am i just looking too much into it sick
You disgust me. stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by long pig
You disgust me. stick out tongue
yes you make me physically ill

K3VIL
Magneto said that he can increase his strenght a thousandfold, now considering he's a man with good physical condition that may exert himself in a concrete way, he'll be able to lift around 150lbs.
150 lbs X 1000= He lift slightly more than 100 tons.
Now I don't know if he can exceed that level and even lift more, but it's enough to knock down Thing.

Lord-of-Dreams
And don't forget thaat he's not just trying to lift Thing. He's punching his friggin lights out!! He can block and punch. Now, although he's new to this style of combat, he's fine, since Thing fights barroom style.
Magneto takes this.

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
Magneto said that he can increase his strenght a thousandfold, now considering he's a man with good physical condition that may exert himself in a concrete way, he'll be able to lift around 150lbs.
150 lbs X 1000= He lift slightly more than 100 tons.
Now I don't know if he can exceed that level and even lift more, but it's enough to knock down Thing.
Actually, that's only 75 tons exactly, and a normal human is hard pressed to lift 150, a FIT human in their 20's-30's maybe. I might give him the benefit of the doubt because he's a comic character, then again, he's also OLD.

Lord-of-Dreams
No, he ain't, G. He was replenished a while ago for the millionth time, and he doesn't seem to be aging anymore. No point ,I guess. He just looks old.

zachrivard
magneto
nuff said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.