Agent Zero vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Yeah, yeah STFU, I'm going some where with this.stick out tongue

Ok, AZ has comparable strength to Wolverine, same with speed and agility and healing and fighting skill, he also has a full vibranium suit which has taken the force of impacts from 100ton levelers before, he also has those wacky healing reversal blasts.

Basically, since Hulk probably has the greatest healing factor in the MU, if AZ blasted him with his enzyme's and shot him a few time with his Adamantium bullets, Hulk would be forced not to heal, therefore forced to revert back to banner or die.

He also can absorb impacts ala Bishop and blast them back.

So, do you think this low end street level guy has a chance? I oddly enough do as long as he keeps his wits about.

HigH ScholaR
why would he revert to banner ?

what if he change to a different incarnation i.e banner hulk, prof hulk , devil hulk, grey hulk.

grey fox
Yup agent zero has the potential to be a serious threat in the M.U

long pig
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
why would he revert to banner ?

what if he change to a different incarnation i.e banner hulk, prof hulk , devil hulk, grey hulk.
Because the harder Hulk tries to heal his wounds, the worse those wounds get.
And if Hulk can heal up before the wound is done being inflicted, he'd basically de-heal himself to death.

K3VIL
Zero possess the ability project corrosive force blasts, or kinetic blasts or concussive force, possesses no discernable scent, vibranium costume blunts impact and makes him nearly invisible in shadow, carries firearms, explosives, plasma blasters, and an adamantium dagger.
He can absorb kinetic energy to enhance his physical abilities to a certain extent, or just expel it, and he's an exper hth fighter, fireweapons user, and tracker.
He's a sort of Deathstroke homage, seeing how he walked over 100 mutants all with superpowers and then didn't killed Marrow just cause her death wasn't useful to him.

Creshosk
Agent Zero is one nasty dude.

Hulk's going down.

Nataku8188
I'd say Deadpool has an equal healing factor. He's had his brains blown out and come back in hours. He can usualy force-regrow limbs on command.

Khellendros
Depends on the limit of his kinetic absorption. I'm reasonably sure Hulk could get made enough to overload him. And, wtf? He has a Vibranium suit that absorbs impact, but his power is to absorb impact and charge himself up? Isn't that a little... counterintuitive?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by long pig
So, do you think this low end street level guy has a chance?

Hmmm...low end street level, huh? Yet he could beat the Hulk? I think I'll go make a quick change to the tourney rules...we need one mroe banned person... stick out tongue wink

K3VIL
Originally posted by Khellendros
Depends on the limit of his kinetic absorption. I'm reasonably sure Hulk could get made enough to overload him. And, wtf? He has a Vibranium suit that absorbs impact, but his power is to absorb impact and charge himself up? Isn't that a little... counterintuitive?
The vibranium suit is used to protect his body from physical attacks but he can absorb the kinetic force from energy attacks too.
Also even without the absorbing ability, this guy has what it takes to put down Hulk, also with some prep time he'll come fully equipped and ready for the rumble.

long pig
Agent Zero loses, he seriously is way below Hulk.

I'd say he's around Jubilee's level.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Khellendros

Well it was supposed to be a surprise that Zero was really Mav... just didn't fool anyone.

Aries_04

Ok, AZ has comparable strength to Wolverine, same with speed and agility and healing and fighting skill, he also has a full vibranium suit which has taken the force of impacts from 100ton levelers before, he also has those wacky healing reversal blasts.

Basically, since Hulk probably has the greatest healing factor in the MU, if AZ blasted him with his enzyme's and shot him a few time with his Adamantium bullets, Hulk would be forced not to heal, therefore forced to revert back to banner or die.

So, do you think this low end street level guy has a chance? I oddly enough do as long as he keeps his wits about.

Well two things....I think he could do it.....but it would be tough as hell for him to absorb Hulk's punches....I know he has the armor...but in order to convert those punches to energy...it would be taxing.

Here are the two things:

1.) From what I know Zero has to absorb energy in order to convert that energy to blasts.....and in turn he has to absorb punches in order to enhance his strength...I wasn't aware he could convert punches he absorbs to blasts.

2.) I'd say he's above street level.....much more mid-tier.

Boozing

not u are incorrect.
first agent zero strength be be put to about wolverine level maby higher but his agility and reflex is no were near wolverines.
second his healing factor blows though if he touches hulk it should kill hulk.

Psycho Ninja
If agent Zero can beat Hulk, Marvel wouldve told us that long time agoo!!!

Creshosk
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
If agent Zero can beat Hulk, Marvel wouldve told us that long time agoo!!! Unless they simply never had them fight. . . which to the best of my knowledge Agent zero and Hulk haven't. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.