Morrigan vs Chun Li...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
You know what to do... smokin'

Darkstorm Zero
Hmm, My previous post must've been deleted from here...

Anyways, I would definitely say Morrigan has this one easily.

Do I really need to explain why?

CorderaMitchell
I thought so myself, but I figured someone was going to say chun li?
I was wondering if I was EVER going to get a reply, how did your posts get deleted?

Darkstorm Zero
I've no idea to be honest...

And Chun Li, winning against a demon and future ruler of Makai? Morrigan has enough power to go toe to toe with the likes of Pyron and Demitri, AND WIN... Chun can't compete against that kind of power, especially since she can barely stand in Bisons presense..

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I've no idea to be honest...

And Chun Li, winning against a demon and future ruler of Makai? Morrigan has enough power to go toe to toe with the likes of Pyron and Demitri, AND WIN... Chun can't compete against that kind of power, especially since she can barely stand in Bisons presense.. Yep, but how would she fare, if morrigan didn't have the power boost of Lilith?

Darkstorm Zero
Even without it, she regularly was challenged by Dimitri and others, like Donovan, and she hasn't been defeated yet (To my knowlege anyways).

Her ability to summon enormous amounts of energy, her continuous transformable weapons (Made from the bats and her own wings) and her own martial technique, not to mention she heals herself from being split in half! (Play the Darkstalkers games and you'll see what I mean folks).

CorderaMitchell
Poor chun li, but yea the characters in Darkstalkers are pretty damned strong...

Darkstorm Zero
Felicia would have been a better rival for her... Not so............ Indestructable stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
Yea thats the word....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.