Tyrant /Thanos/Odin vs. JLA,JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Tyrant(normal)
Thanos
Odin (bloodlust)

vs.

JLA,JSA

Superman
Wonderwoman
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Power Girl
Orion
Big Barda
Aquaman
Black Adam
Atom Smasher
Sentienel-alan scott
Green Lantern -hal jordan
Captain Atom
Warrior-guy gardner
Captain Comet
Dr. Fate
Zantanna
Firestorm
Mr. Disaster
The Flash-Wally west
The Flash -Jay Gayrick

BobbyD
Is there prep time? Would it matter?

There are a lot of people in this thread whose abilities I am not aware of.

If someone would be more than willing to educate me?..........

Juntai
JLA/JSA, way too many big guns.
There's like a few cosmic level beings, some new gods, and like 8 dudes near Superman level, and then plenty of other random firepower to due in those guys.

golem370
They could never withstand these three Tyrant takes out Superman Wonderwoman Martian Manhunter Captain Marvel and Orion Thanos takes Power Girl Big Barda Black Adam Atom Smasher Captain Atom and Green Lantern -hal jordan Odin would then take The Flash -Jay Gayrick Warrior-guy gardner
Captain Comet
Dr. Fate
Zantanna
Firestorm
Mr. Disaster
Aquaman
and any I left out

the Darkone
Originally posted by golem370
They could never withstand these three Tyrant takes out Superman Wonderwoman Martian Manhunter Captain Marvel and Orion Thanos takes Power Girl Big Barda Black Adam Atom Smasher Captain Atom and Green Lantern -hal jordan Odin would then take The Flash -Jay Gayrick Warrior-guy gardner
Captain Comet
Dr. Fate
Zantanna
Firestorm
Mr. Disaster
Aquaman
and any I left out

The rest will run for the hill or the batcave.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Juntai
There's like a few cosmic level beings, some new gods, and like 8 dudes near Superman level, and then plenty of other random firepower to due in those guys.

laughing laughing laughing

Are you joking? They couldn't put a scratch in those 3.

Over quickly.

CorderaMitchell
There's like a few cosmic level beings, some new gods, and like 8 dudes near Superman level, and then plenty of other random firepower to due in those guys. \

I know you like DC and all, but....

Well at least batman wasn't in there...

the Darkone
What the f**k? What the f**k? There's like a few cosmic level beings, some new gods, and like 8 dudes near Superman level, and then plenty of other random firepower to due in those guys.

Odin is a f**king Skyfather whose power dwarfs the JLA, Tyrant who is above thanos and little bit below odin in power. Tyrant feeds of the bio energies of a planet so he never tires at all, thanos who is cursed by death and also a eternal. Odin just hits captain marvel with a lighting bolt and captain marvel turns back to bill batson, and wonder woman will never fight a skyfather she is scared of Zeus what the f**k you think odin will do to her. Thanos will turn half the jla,jsa into his b**ches and lap dogs, and he will mind f**k the hell out of the rest of the team.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin is a f**king Skyfather whose power dwarfs the JLA, Tyrant who is above thanos and little bit below odin in power. Tyrant feeds of the bio energies of a planet so he never tires at all, thanos who is cursed by death and also a eternal. Odin just hits captain marvel with a lighting bolt and captain marvel turns back to bill batson, and wonder woman will never fight a skyfather she is scared of Zeus what the f**k you think odin will do to her. Thanos will turn half the jla,jsa into his b**ches and lap dogs, and he will mind f**k the hell out of the rest of the team.

He didn't know better, he likes dc. ALOT.

the Darkone
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He didn't know better, he likes dc. ALOT.

I like Dc and Marvel, but damn I think he believes that JLA can beat everybody even archangel michael. wink

CorderaMitchell
I like Dc and Marvel, but damn I think he believes that JLA can beat everybody even archangel michael. wink

Well, he likes batman alot, I know that he said that 2 hours of prep could allow batman to do ANYTHING.

Archangel would be batfood,lol.

long pig
Odin grows 100ft and steps on half of 'em.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by long pig
Odin grows 100ft and steps on half of 'em.

But green lantern has a ring...

the Darkone
But green lantern has a ring...

Orion has his Asrto Glider, Wait Big Barda Mega Rod will make difference wink

CorderaMitchell
Orion has his Asrto Glider, Wait Big Barda Mega Rod will make difference wink

But that lasso...

the Darkone
But that lasso...

These thread show you who really knows their comic book characters. To say JLA,JSA can take on a Sky-father Odin and two powerful cosmic beings. Shows you that there is a lot fanboys that don't know sh** what they are talking about. So sad

long pig
sadOriginally posted by the Darkone
These thread show you who really knows their comic book characters. To say JLA,JSA can take on a Sky-father Odin and two powerful cosmic beings. Shows you that there is a lot fanboys that don't know sh** what they are talking about. So sad sad

Ahaha, I remember when WW nearly pissed her pants when Zeus was going to **** her up.

Ya know, I really like Odin, he should definitely fight more......I mean, look at the fight with Thanos & Surfer.

He was the pinnacle of badass.

CorderaMitchell
These thread show you who really knows their comic book characters. To say JLA,JSA can take on a Sky-father Odin and two powerful cosmic beings. Shows you that there is a lot fanboys that don't know sh** what they are talking about. So sad I was joking man, I wasn't serious, I troll on these threads all the time...

the Darkone
Originally posted by long pig
sad sad

Ahaha, I remember when WW nearly pissed her pants when Zeus was going to **** her up.

Ya know, I really like Odin, he should definitely fight more......I mean, look at the fight with Thanos & Surfer.

He was the pinnacle of badass.

Some of the old issues of thor, Odin has cut lose so bad it causes shock waves threw out the universe. He really didn't go all out on if he did Thanos or Silver Surfer will be in the world of trouble.

CorderaMitchell
I just realized, YOU made the thread,lol.

I thought you were just here to correct people...

kgkg
I wouldn’t be surprised if Tyrant, or Odin took that team on there own

leonidas
odin or tyrant against this group would be a good fight, i think. i actually like tyrant's odds better than odin's. the avengers alone (not a great line up and with an injured thor) gave zeus a pretty good fight and zeus and odin are relative equals. odin and tyrant together would certainly beat this group. thanos is overkill.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
odin or tyrant against this group would be a good fight, i think. i actually like tyrant's odds better than odin's. the avengers alone (not a great line up and with an injured thor) gave zeus a pretty good fight and zeus and odin are relative equals. odin and tyrant together would certainly beat this group. thanos is overkill.
If the Avenger faced Odin they would die easily I mean common it must be P.I.S with Zues.

Here is what I see Avenger vs Odin will look like

They heroes one blast all K.O’ed

Leo can you remember what issue it was when they battle Zues , that sounds disappointing.

leonidas
it was avengers 290 or somewhere close. maybe 289. in the issue, captain marvel (photon) blasts zeus at full strength and thor says she hurts him more than any mortal has ever done. it was a pretty good battle though in the ned zeus DID leave them laying. and don't forget, thor alone has done prett well against zeus - according to zeus thor fought him more fiercely than all the titans combined!

thor is a bad mofo. too bad he was weakned by hela in that arc.

the Darkone
Originally posted by leonidas
it was avengers 290 or somewhere close. maybe 289. in the issue, captain marvel (photon) blasts zeus at full strength and thor says she hurts him more than any mortal has ever done. it was a pretty good battle though in the ned zeus DID leave them laying. and don't forget, thor alone has done prett well against zeus - according to zeus thor fought him more fiercely than all the titans combined!

thor is a bad mofo. too bad he was weakned by hela in that arc.

It was after under siege story arc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.