wolverine passes on 007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leowyatt
Wolverine Passes on 007
Source: ComingSoon.net August 15, 2005

Our Aussie pals at Dark Horizons have turned us on to a story in the latest issue of the Melbourne based newspaper, The Age, which reports that Hugh "Wolverine" Jackman has turned down the opportunity to play Agent 007, James Bond, in the next three films.

He would only have been the second Australian to play the prestigious part after George Lazenby, who only appeared in one Bond film, On Her Majesty's Secret Service back in 1969. According to The Age, Jackman, who was reportedly the frontrunner for the role, turned it down after talking with wife Deborah-Lee Furness, because he didn't feel that he needed to play Bond in order to boost his already high profile career.

snake_eyes616
He wouldn't make a good JB anyway...

pr1983
Good news... he'd be shit...

yerssot
I have serious trouble coming close to even remotely believe this. He himself had admitted once that he started the Bond-rumor and now that he will definitly not get it his friends, that bragged about him being Bond, are trying to save their faces, nothing more I think

Clovie
wtf

yerssot
couldn't have said it any better wink
ah, where is dber when you need him, he would have cracked another nose-joke big grin

DarthLazious
What a shame for him.

Clovie
why have you bumped this? jackman won't be bond. end of story.

yerssot
they like him clov, they like him yes

miroku
Originally posted by Clovie
why have you bumped this? jackman won't be bond. end of story. when i was leowyatt i posted it that's why i put that there

roughrider
He was my first choice...will this be the opportunity for Jason Statham?

Clovie
Originally posted by yerssot
they like him clov, they like him yes oh..right..i forgot.

Originally posted by roughrider
He was my first choice...will this be the opportunity for Jason Statham? no. there are threee confirmed candidates. and he is NOT one of them. and it is all posted in apporiate thread messed

yerssot
well, it promises to be one heck of a race...

Campbell wants Goran
Barbara wants Daniel Craig

DarthLazious
Does anyone know who is gonna be James Bond for the next flims?

Clovie
no. no one knows.

Sony wants Pierce back

yerssot
but the other four don't want him back so it's an ego contest at the moment

miroku
i heard pierce doesn't want to be bond any more..

yerssot
sorry miroku, but the latest he is saying is that he is more than happy to return IF the producers ask him, which will be difficult since they don't want him anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.