Great Evil Beast runs the Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
so the great evil beast decides to run the gaunlet
scenario 1 after each battle he gets 2 hours to recover
scenario 2 he gets complete recovered
scenario 3 battle after battle no rest

warm up. HUlk and juggernaut
1.100 Apocalypse
2.Thanos
3. Tyrant(full power)
4. Galacticus (full power)
5. Dark Pheonix
6. Superman Prime
7. LT

Ethereal
he kills them all in all scenarios.

wtf

zachrivard
even LT??

Maestro
He doesn't need rest, and he could take them all at the same time.

zachrivard
wow
i really underestamated the geb( great evil beast)

colossus17
great evil beast is the opposite of god.....its basically equal to the presence in power.....or some say an evil aspect of it.still very few can challenge it

zachrivard
ok thanks for the info

zachrivard
who could beat geb?

nimbus006
The Presence or TOAA, but there like the same thing, so i dont even know if they can beat him.

colossus17
Originally posted by zachrivard
who could beat geb?

probably wolverine if he went all out.....

K Von Doom
He loses against the unknown being called Galacticus

Grammaton
Originally posted by colossus17
probably wolverine if he went all out.....

big grin

zachrivard
wolverine going all out?
thats a scray thought not even toaa could withstand his fury

other than a crazy wolverine the only people who could beat geb are presence and toaa

colossus17
dont be so certain......god of war....there is a creature who's name was forgotten and that is not spoken off any more...this creature could destroy all of them in less then a sec....

zachrivard
Originally posted by colossus17
dont be so certain......god of war....there is a creature who's name was forgotten and that is not spoken off any more...this creature could destroy all of them in less then a sec....

and who would that be??..... colossus... someone that powerful could never be forgoton.. but i did..... so who r u talking about??

colossus17
Originally posted by zachrivard
and who would that be??..... colossus... someone that powerful could never be forgoton.. but i did..... so who r u talking about??

i am talking about a multiversal god.the being that truly created the multiverse ( sorry GS)...................JP!!!!!!!!!!!!! fear JP!!!!!!!!

Dizzle
How DID I know... And LOTO Batman could take the whole gauntlet, Wolverine, and JP at the same time. With one Batkick.

For serious, GEB takes em all, though Superman Prime should definitely be before Phoenix, and probably Galactus and Tyrant as well.

BobbyD
Hmm, not so sure about the ranking of those characters, if only because no one mentioned some of Supes Prime's toys. He is given the Sword of Truth and Justice from God Himself, which I understand (though could be incorrect) warps reality and bends time. For instance, my understanding is the Sword can be used to transfer him ahead of time, and back in the past. It's power can be used for example to go back in time and be there before the event actually happened.

So if he's punched by say Thanos in real time. He goes back in time to catch the punch, or dodge it. Follow?

Again, this could all be incorrect, and usually most people's understanding of superheroes' items (gems, hammers, staffs, helmets, etc, etc) are believed due to being misinformed.

However, if I am correct, the Sword combined with the last GL ring, not to mention Supes Prime's upgraded powers, and in likelihood being resistant to magic and kryptonite, make him near unbeatable.

Just a thought.

BobbyD
Also, I think he SHOULD be, though he is apparently not written to be LT's equal.

colossus17
Originally posted by BobbyD
Hmm, not so sure about the ranking of those characters, if only because no one mentioned some of Supes Prime's toys. He is given the Sword of Truth and Justice from God Himself, which I understand (though could be incorrect) warps reality and bends time. For instance, my understanding is the Sword can be used to transfer him ahead of time, and back in the past. It's power can be used for example to go back in time and be there before the event actually happened.

So if he's punched by say Thanos in real time. He goes back in time to catch the punch, or dodge it. Follow?

Again, this could all be incorrect, and usually most people's understanding of superheroes' items (gems, hammers, staffs, helmets, etc, etc) are believed due to being misinformed.

However, if I am correct, the Sword combined with the last GL ring, not to mention Supes Prime's upgraded powers, and in likelihood being resistant to magic and kryptonite, make him near unbeatable.

Just a thought.

lol......dude its complete BS......superman prime had no sword....that was given to him by god.....it was all made up by fanboys.....he never had a sword...only pre crisis superman had a sword it was called the sword of superman or somethin

colossus17
Also, I think he SHOULD be, though he is apparently not written to be LT's equal.

right......

BobbyD
My bad, Colussus17. Like I said...I could be incorrect?

colossus17
My bad, Colussus17. Like I said...I could be incorrect?

and indeed you are.....

BobbyD
Colussus, you don't think LT should be GEB's equal? I know this is the comic world we're talking about, but it's difficult to put aside my personal religious beliefs in these things sometimes. Know what I mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.