V for Vendetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOne101
Just heard about the new Wachowski movie and saw the trailer. I dont know yet it looks like one of those bland same old stories all the movies have nowadays. I'll still keep up on it but I'm not exactly sure it will be quite as big as The Matrix. stick out tongue

For those who haven't seen or heard have a look. http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/v_for_vendetta/

Morpheus
raver it looks quite good raver

TheOne101
cool

JKozzy
Can't wait. Sir Hugo Weaving returns cool

Superfly4000
You guys have to read the comic. Its brilliant and has some of the same philosophy of the matrix films.

TheOne101
Anyone know anything about the story line? I'd love to hear it. The codename V looks like the new neo stick out tongue

Superfly4000
there is another thread about V in the comic section i believe. I already explained the basics of the plot there.

TheOne101
Ahh sorry super didnt bother lookin anywhere else stick out tongue

TheOne101
Ahh sorry Super didn't really bother lookin anywhere else stick out tongue Subforum FTL

TheOne101
Ahh sorry Super didn't really bother lookin anywhere else stick out tongue Subforum FTL

DarthLazious
I hope its worth my money.

vader519
It is, it is one of the best graphic novels ever. I recommend that you read it.

Superfly4000
yes you must read it, the movie version probably wont even catch the true essense of the book.

b-dan
and that the date it comes bak is in march now mad

Superfly4000
I love how theatric and mysteriouse V is in the comic.

Victor Von Doom
Although it has nothing on some of Moore's other graphic novels.

Speaking of which, wonder if the Watchmen film will ever materialise.

Superfly4000
I think i read something about the Watchmen at superherohype.com

I don't remember what it said. And it was a while ago.

Victor Von Doom
Yeah, I think it's been going on and off for ages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.