electric blue superman vs. original superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
new vs. original

supremthor
new wins even though old is better

golem370
electric blue superman vs This Thor

ImmortalOne
EB superman is like.............. hell weak !!

Tron
Originally posted by golem370
electric blue superman vs This Thor

Don't ask about other battles, stay on the topic of the thread.

dawsey28
Well, it's hard to say. Post Crises Superman is getting more powerful and less weak to his weaknesses everyday.

Electro Supes was supposed to be more powerful and faster than the previous one. (Not more powerful and faster than the modern Supes but the one before he became Electro Supes.) But Electro Supes didn't have complete control over his powers.

I definitely go with Modern Supes. Unless Electro Supes could use his powers to drain PC Supes. Which I'm not completely convinced he couldn't.

Draining Supes is never an easy task, though. (Some people here don't understand that. A VERY small amount of times has he been successfully drained.) But Electro Supes had super speed, so it's not implausible that he could drain him.

One cool trick Electro Supes did to Kyle Rayner was disrupting his electromagnetic impulses in his nervous system which caused Green Lantern to be unable to focus and made Kyle's "image" he made with his ring disappear.

I believe he may be able to do that to PC Supes. Causing someone not to be able focus can give you an upper hand at least for a little while.

spidermonkey
Don't forget about the violent absorption/redirection technique Electro Superman used on Wonder Woman in that JLA Secret Files and Origins #1. wink

(He was training to become a part of JLA because of his new powers, he wanted to be re initiated.)

He absorbed her power punch and power kick and then redirected the force knocking her flying away from him. (It was kind of like Bishop's power. Well, kind of.)

You might even be able to consider him intangible at the point when he was absorbing her punch and kick. Well, Maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.