What Star Wars planet would you live on and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
What Star Wars planet would you live on and why?

Darth_Glentract
Coruscant or Tatooine. Maybe Dantooine. Or the Mandalorian Planet

CobbleR
I would want to live on Tatooine or Lok just because I like the creatures that live on those planets.

FistOfThe North
I would live on Corusant as well because it's where everything is.

The nightclubs, the jobs, the wealth. Corusant is the Galaxy. The core. It is little crowded. It's population is 1 trillion beings. but thats ok.

I'd have a second home in Naboo.

Jack of Clubs
Cloud City, cuz the beautiful location, and its my favorite planet (Bespin), and come on who wouldnt wanna live in the clouds.

darthrevan89
Malacor V

Count Dooku
I'd live on Ahto City or Tatooine.

Lana
Originally posted by Jack of Clubs
Cloud City, cuz the beautiful location, and its my favorite planet (Bespin), and come on who wouldnt wanna live in the clouds.

Same, it's my favorite setting in the entire saga. My RP character is from Bespin, in fact.

Darth Zayzia
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Malacor V

Why would you want to live on Malacor V?

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Lana
Same, it's my favorite setting in the entire saga. My RP character is from Bespin, in fact.

Ooooohhhh! I love it when people explain their story about their RP characters.

So, who is your RP character and what is He/She's story? Please do tell!

Darth_Janus
Yes, do tell.

And I wouldn't mind being in a few places... Nar Shadaa, Vjun, Korriban to name a few. I have... odd taste. ALthough I will confess Ahto City was beautiful.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Yes, do tell.

And I wouldn't mind being in a few places... Nar Shadaa, Vjun, Korriban to name a few. I have... odd taste. ALthough I will confess Ahto City was beautiful.

Eeeewww, Vjun?

By the way, the Jawa's owned Ahto city, not the Selkath.

Count Dooku
Yes, do tell.

Do you have an RP character, Janus?

SS_181st_Snow
I'd live in Ahto City, but only for vacations. For my real home, maybe Dantooine, it's secure. Or Tatooine even, I like Tatooine.

Darth Koroni
I'd love Korriban or Malachor, has a certain, correct-to-the-sect feel that Dantooine and Coruscant don't have.

darthrevan89
Malacor V because I am weird.

Darth_Janus
You didn't think I picked the name Janus out of the blue, did you?

Darth_Glentract
so is your real name Janice

Darth_Janus
WTF? Uh, no.

Lana
Originally posted by Count Dooku
Ooooohhhh! I love it when people explain their story about their RP characters.

So, who is your RP character and what is He/She's story? Please do tell!

laughing out loud my RP character is a psychotically tempermental Jedi who fell to the dark side named Rianna Xi....she's a bit of a nut. Her backstory is fairly lengthy and I don't want to clog the thread, so if you're interested, PM me and I can send it.

Darth_Janus
And here I was expecting a mild-manered Ithorian jedi priestess.

Damn, Lana... I thought I knew you.

lol

Darth_Glentract
WTF? Uh, no.

They sound alike and you said you didn't pull it out of the blue so I came up with something.

Lana
And here I was expecting a mild-manered Ithorian jedi priestess.

Damn, Lana... I thought I knew you.

lol

*snickers*

Sorry to disappoint stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Figures.

And Glentract, Janus is a character I created some time ago, along with a few others.

One of them was actually named Lana... no kidding. I just thought about that, too..

Lana
Wow, that's weird.....Lana's actually my real-life nickname, it's just my first name shortened by leaving off the first letter.

Darth_Janus
The Lana I created was apprenticed to the same master as Janus, and they complimented one another well. She was a fiery woman in battle, but very level headed and smart. She was a practitioner of Ataru.

Count Dooku
The Lana I created was apprenticed to the same master as Janus, and they complimented one another well. She was a fiery woman in battle, but very level headed and smart. She was a practitioner of Ataru.

So, Janus....

What is your RP characters story? Who is he and what has he become so far? I am interested to hear.

Darth_Janus
I wouldn't know where to begin right now... i'm getting kinda out of it at this hour of night.

I'll post up something on him perhaps tomorrow. I have a short story written on him.

FistOfThe North
Why the hell would anyone wanna live on Vjun.

Unless your a fan of constant acid rain....enjoy i guess.

Darth_Janus
Vjun wasn't always like that, and besides... noble families of Vjun are notoriously corrupt and prone to falling to the darkside. I liked that twist myself.

FistOfThe North
Id only visit Vjun to see Vader's castle and thats it.

But to live,..naa

But, to each his own.

Illustrious
I have some strange tastes also.

I wouldn't mind living in Korriban, Malachor, Roon, Tatooine, Nar Shadda, or even Hoth and Dagobah errr... nevermind.

But Ahto City, Coruscant, Naboo would be extremely nice places to live, I'd imagine.

If any picks Mustafar, Mygeeto, Endor, or Haruun Kal, I'd worry for their sanity.

xxxpoppunker182
i'd like vjun dathomir necropolis or rhen var

Lord-Nihilus
I'd Like to live on Korriban or Malachor V, just to learn the dark side of the force, but to actually live on a planet.....hmmm......Ahto city, me like!!!!!

Also, what the hell is Rp character?

Rp stands for Role Playing i guess, so is there some type of star wars Rp game elsewhere, and is it anygood......?

Master Shaak Ti
I would live on Shili. I'm not sure where else I would rather live.

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Illustrious
I have some strange tastes also.

I wouldn't mind living in Korriban, Malachor, Roon, Tatooine, Nar Shadda, or even Hoth and Dagobah errr... nevermind.

But Ahto City, Coruscant, Naboo would be extremely nice places to live, I'd imagine.

If any picks Mustafar, Mygeeto, Endor, or Haruun Kal, I'd worry for their sanity.

Lmao, Mustafar is the perfect tanning place. Endor tho, way too closed. I like the openness like Tatooine. If I lived on Dantooine, it'd be in the KOTOR era, before the jedi enclave was destroyed. Ahto city is perfect for a honeymoon, in the hotel, maybe have a nice view of the giant ocean. And their swoop track is fun too.

tommy vercetti
i would live in manaan, naboo, ithor or dantooine

xxxpoppunker182
come to think of it if you like the darkside alot aside from korriban or malachor Ziost would be cool or wherever yoda's from that would be rad.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Endor tho, way too closed.

Endor is inhabitable silly. Its a gas planet,

Your talking about its Forest moon.

SS_181st_Snow
Well isn't that the name of the moon? Jeez...you confused me. I'm confused. I thought the moon was called Endor too. Atleast, I always called it Endor.

Fishy
Ahto City wouldn't be bad, the only problem is that they have Selkath, so that removes that possibility, if I could survive without to much trouble I would like to live on Kashyyyk, the shadowlands are a nice place to be if you can survive. Otherwise Endor might be a possibility, and if not then Dantooine but I would need to have a shit load of money otherwise I wouldn't survive there.

Darth Chronos
Id like manaan indeed. After killing all of these Selkath, Next would be correlia, rich and quiet world, nice nature.

Gryn Jabar
Yavin would be pretty neat, though I would probably live in Naboo or Coruscunt (sp)

Captain REX
I agree with Gryn, I would live on Naboo or Coruscant or Alderaan.

JediMusician
I would like to have lived on Alderaan. Since that's not really an option anymore, Kashyyyk would be my second choice. I don't think I could settle on one planet, though. I'd live on the move, in my ship, enjoying all the different locations in the galaxy.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Well isn't that the name of the moon? Jeez...you confused me. I'm confused. I thought the moon was called Endor too. Atleast, I always called it Endor.

no Endor is a system and the planet.

the moon is just called the Forest Moon of Endor.

Where the Ewoks live..But Endor itself, the bigger cream-colored planet that the Endor moon orbits, is gaseous.

padmeXskywalker
I would love to live on Naboo. In my dreams i am always princess of Naboo

masterkit
I would like to live on Courosant very nice or Glee Anselm I like the sound of the living conditions and everything or Felucia it just looks so cool and I would mind Kasyyyk or Cloud City.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by padmeXskywalker
I would love to live on Naboo. In my dreams i am always princess of Naboo
I certainly hope you are a girl.

Rayvann Sadow
Dude I would love to live on Malachor V.

Lord-Nihilus
malachor, ahh the memories....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.