Gladiator vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Gladiator

VS

Beta Ray Bill

Who wins?

guy222
bumprav

Bouboumaster
This would be an awesome fight

Survivor19
Gladiator distracts BRB telling him his wife looks like horse, and then cheapshots him for the win. )))

KillAll
eh, i dont think gladiator is on BRB's level... but thats just me.

Juk3n
They can both destroy planets with blows, but while Glads has the speed behind his power, Dave has the magic behind his, i d say if he could keep up with Glads speed for long enough to connect with a few hardcore blows, he could edge a majority. Awsome fight to see done right though.

Dave for 6/

but could go either way.

Warlord
5.5 Bill

Blanket
10/10 Ray

Philosophía
Originally posted by Blanket
10/10 Ray

I raise you a speedblitz and say Gladiator takes it 10/10.

Blanket

Lord Feron
Glads Wins but it would be tough.

Philosophía
I raise you one 'More had to happen off panel' and say Beta Ray takes it 10.5/10 I raise you a gladiatordestroyedaplanetwithpunchesandovercametim
edilatationhiscombattrackrecordisirrelevant and repeat my original, Gladiator taking it 10/10, stance.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Beta Ray Bill wins.

Survivor19
Gladiator wins.

Slaanesh
Glad

Priest
Bill.

Nihilist
Gladiator.

Spire
Gladiator.

thanos-prime
Gladiator

id369
Bill takes this match more often then not.

jadervason
I have to think Bill is going to make it out of the first round, and Gladiator's whole confidence schtick makes him like Mike Tyson. If you can survive the first few rounds, he suddenly becomes beatable.

Warlord
From the responses seems to be the definition of evenly matched fight

h1a8
Based off the Thor fight (in which Glad proved he is the better) then he stomps BRB.

Harbinger
Beta Ray Bill

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by h1a8
Based off the Thor fight (in which Glad proved he is the better) then he stomps BRB.

no he didn't

Kris Blaze

facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus

facepalm

I'm not going to even bother.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Beta Ray Bill wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
no he didn't

Yes he did! Did you read it?

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

I'm not going to even bother.
Because you know I speak the truth. Gladiator was superior to Thor in their fight. Did you read it?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because you know I speak the truth. Gladiator was superior to Thor in their fight. Did you read it?

Lol.

Just to make sure, which fight are you referring to.

Naija boy
Really even match, 5/10 split

gogogadgetgo
Yes he did! Did you read it?

yes i did and no he didn't

the question is did you? and if you did obviously you didn't understand it

Kris Blaze

no expression

Warlord

no

h1a8
Lol.

Just to make sure, which fight are you referring to.

The third one I think (even though in the second one he would have won if he didn't just let up). What idiot would just stand there and let u come back in the fight? Anyway, Glads use his speed to knock the hammer from Thor and then went to town on him. But since it was a Thor comic you know they had to let Glads be stupid and let up on the attack (only the let Thor come back and win).

By the way, I'm starting to believe that Hammer gives Thor extra strength and durability. Because without it he is horrendous. A brick so weak that probably Colossus could beat.

the Darkone
Gladiator admitted that Thor is more powerful than him and that was a future version of Gladiator who was more powerful than his younger version. BRB and Gladiator are pretty much similar to each other, I say 50/50.

Kris Blaze
The third one I think (even though in the second one he would have won if he didn't just let up). What idiot would just stand there and let u come back in the fight? Anyway, Glads use his speed to knock the hammer from Thor and then went to town on him. But since it was a Thor comic you know they had to let Glads be stupid and let up on the attack (only the let Thor come back and win).

By the way, I'm starting to believe that Hammer gives Thor extra strength and durability. Because without it he is horrendous. A brick so weak that probably Colossus could beat.

Couple of things.

- You know nothing about Mjolnir apparently.
- Future version of Gladiator.
- He was beaten later on.
- He admitted that Thor was too powerful.
- He KICKED Mjolnir out of Thor's hand, which did not later return. Conflict with Mjolnir's well established powers, that it automatically returns.

SoulDevourer
Based off the Thor fight (in which Glad proved he is the better) then he stomps BRB. um wasnt that Ultimate Thor? huh

Rage.Of.Olympus

Maybe you should re-read that fight. A Gladiator from the future attacks Thor, Thor knocks him down. Gladiator tries tactics that are useless, and finally resorts to flying at him and kicking the hammer out of his hand (Which is in turn a contradiction if his enchantment, that none should be able to wrestle Mjolnir out of Thor's hand, and Thor for some reason never recalled it back.). He then uppercuts a Thor who flies into a truck, and is in turn knocked out as he lands as Blake. End of part 1.

Enchantress forces a knocked out Blake to grab Mjolnir, as Gladiator attacks. The knocked out/wounded Blake then transforms into an unharmed Thor, who defeats Gladiator. End of part 2.

Gladiator clearly showed such superiority against Thor. I mean let's not take into account that he even admitted Thor was too strong.

eer facepalm

I'm not even going to bother with that statement because it's soooo......facepalm

h1a8
Think about it. Everytime Thor is fighting with possession of the hammer he is powerful. But without the hammer he is the weakest thing alive. Steve Rogers could probably beat him without Mjolnir.

I'm telling you Mjolnir gives Thor multiple times the power, strength, and durability.

Blanket
Think about it. Everytime Thor is fighting with possession of the hammer he is powerful. But without the hammer he is the weakest thing alive. Steve Rogers could probably beat him without Mjolnir.

I'm telling you Mjolnir gives Thor multiple times the power, strength, and durability. wat

D_Dude1210
I honestly can't decide. Both have extreme durability. Both have planet busting power. Both have long range attacks but are highly proficient in h2h. I'll give Gladiator the edge in speed and BRB the edge in versatility.

Hm. I think due to the fact that BRB doesn't have a lame weakness (confidence-based powers), he edges out Gladiator and wins it 6/10.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I honestly can't decide. Both have extreme durability. Both have planet busting power. Both have long range attacks but are highly proficient in h2h. I'll give Gladiator the edge in speed and BRB the edge in versatility.

Hm. I think due to the fact that BRB doesn't have a lame weakness (confidence-based powers), he edges out Gladiator and wins it 6/10.

What long range attacks does Gladiator?

Is heat vision supposed to work on someone who can stand in the sun? And in BRB's case, his android physique is actually empowered by heat, as we saw when he recovered from his battle against Thor.

gogogadgetgo

I'm telling you Mjolnir gives Thor multiple times the power, strength, and durability.

well duh! obviously, thor without out the hammer is either blake, olsen or masterson... with mjolnir, they become thor and become many many many many many x 10 raised to the gazillion billion trillion million whatever multiple times stronger, faster and more durable. stick out tongue

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Is heat vision supposed to work on someone who can stand in the sun? And in BRB's case, his android physique is actually empowered by heat, as we saw when he recovered from his battle against Thor.

Those are good points. However, I think that Gladiator's eye beams are far hotter than stars so I'm sure they can affect BRB IF they get thru his energy defenses. I agree, tho. I'll have to give the edge of long range combat to BRB due to the variety of long range attacks that BRB has (lightning, hammer throw, energy blast from the hammer itself, etc.) and the fact that BRB has an easy way to negate Gladiator's eye beams (via energy absorption). I really don't see them engaging in long range combat for any good duration, however.

With that maybe I'll give BRB 6.5/10 against Gladiator tops.

Rage.Of.Olympus

facepalm

Are you joking or just completely ignorant of Thor?

Neither the Hulk, Hercules, and so on have managed to put Thor down in a brawl, without Mjolnir. Clearly his so weak.

h1a8
facepalm

Neither the Hulk, Hercules, and so on have managed to put Thor down in a brawl, without Mjolnir. Clearly his so weak.

Thor had his hammer on his being in most (if not all) of those times. He even had it in his freaking hand one time wrestling with Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor had his hammer on his being in most (if not all) of those times. He even had it in his freaking hand one time wrestling with Hulk.

He doesn't use his hammer in almost every single one of his battles with Hulk, Hercules etc.

Him having his hammer on his being such as his belt etc. does what exactly?

Your point? He had Mjolnir in hand while stalemating Hulk. What does that change?

h1a8
He doesn't use his hammer in almost every single one of his battles with Hulk, Hercules etc.

Him having his hammer on his being such as his belt etc. does what exactly?

Your point? He had Mjolnir in hand while stalemating Hulk. What does that change?

The hammer gives him extra power and durability. It must be in his hand or on his person to do so.

psycho gundam
h1 "forgets" that thor was bound to carry mjolnir or revert to jake olson after 60 seconds....

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
h1 "forgets" that thor was bound to carry mjolnir or revert to jake olson after 60 seconds....

That was earlier. Later he didn't have that limitation anymore. But my point is that when Thor doesn't have Mjolnir within 60 seconds he is still Thor but much weaker.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The hammer gives him extra power and durability. It must be in his hand or on his person to do so.

Where the hell are you getting this idea from? You have absolutely no proof to back this up. At this point your trolling.

That was earlier. Later he didn't have that limitation anymore. But my point is that when Thor doesn't have Mjolnir within 60 seconds he is still Thor but much weaker.

His had his limitation all the way up to Volume 2. It's been present for basically all of his career.

Where are you getting this idea from that, physically, "Thor with Mjolnir > Thor without Mjolnir"? Completely baseless.

h1a8
Where the hell are you getting this idea from? You have absolutely no proof to back this up. At this point your trolling.

His had his limitation all the way up to Volume 2. It's been present for basically all of his career.

Where are you getting this idea from that, physically, "Thor with Mjolnir > Thor without Mjolnir"? Completely baseless.

Either I must be delusional or you are lying through your teeth (I mean keyboard). And the former is highly unlikely.

james2099
facepalm

Neither the Hulk, Hercules, and so on have managed to put Thor down in a brawl, without Mjolnir. Clearly his so weak. Hulk beat thor into the ground when thor threw his hammer away.... Hyperion was beating thor and was going to win when thor lost his hammer.... Wonderman was beating his azz.... Gladiator and superman KOED him when he lost his hammer... Count N could hav killed him... need more???

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by james2099
Hulk beat thor into the ground when thor threw his hammer away.... Hyperion was beating thor and was going to win when thor lost his hammer.... Wonderman was beating his azz.... Gladiator and superman KOED him when he lost his hammer... Count N could hav killed him... need more???

- Hulk didn't beat Thor any more than Thor beat him.
- How did the fight with Hyperion end, I'm curious smile
- Wonderman did not beat him.
- Gladiator from the future KO'D Donald Blake
- That part about Superman isn't right, neither is the bit about Nefaria. Nor do I see how they would apply when trying to determine if Thor is weak. Clearly they're stronger than him without his hammer, how the hell does this address Rage's point?

So 4 lies and 2 stupid claims.

Bravo, you're an idiot!

james2099
- Hulk didn't beat Thor any more than Thor beat him.
- How did the fight with Hyperion end, I'm curious smile
- Wonderman did not beat him.
- Gladiator from the future KO'D Donald Blake
- That part about Superman isn't right, neither is the bit about Nefaria. Nor do I see how they would apply when trying to determine if Thor is weak. Clearly they're stronger than him without his hammer, how the hell does this address Rage's point?

So 4 lies and 2 stupid claims.

Bravo, you're an idiot! Look fool.... When hulk beat his azz it was settled that hulk was the stronger and better.... The wonderman fight ended with thor having to use his HAMMER... gladiator koed thor, who was in the air for almost 60 seconds... superman caught thors hammer and then put him to sleep... The hyperion fight ended with thor having to use his HAMMER....... now how many of the people that i named have been one-shotted by thors fist??????? Now how many of them have one-shotted thors azz with their fists... This is about thor without his hammer.

james2099

Is heat vision supposed to work on someone who can stand in the sun? And in BRB's case, his android physique is actually empowered by heat, as we saw when he recovered from his battle against Thor. And if Odin had let them both fall into that heats source... They both would have died.

xJLxKing
It should be clear that without Mjolnir, Thor is weaker. Obviously, anybody using a hammer would be stronger then the guy who isn't wielding a hammer. On top of that, the Hammer allows Thor do so much more. In the recent issue, Thor wasn't able to fly without Mjolnir. SS even asked BRB why he abandoned his Hammer. Obviously, SS knew that it makers BRB that much more deadlier.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It should be clear that without Mjolnir, Thor is weaker. Obviously, anybody using a hammer would be stronger then the guy who isn't wielding a hammer. On top of that, the Hammer allows Thor do so much more. In the recent issue, Thor wasn't able to fly without Mjolnir. SS even asked BRB why he abandoned his Hammer. Obviously, SS knew that it makers BRB that much more deadlier.

Not weaker PHYSICALLY. Anybody's who read more than 1 avengers comic knows that Thor needs Mjolnir to fly. This is basic, it doesn't bring any more to the discussion. Rage's point is that the hammer doesn't give Thor any kind of physical boost.

Look fool.... When hulk beat his azz it was settled that hulk was the stronger and better.... The wonderman fight ended with thor having to use his HAMMER... gladiator koed thor, who was in the air for almost 60 seconds... superman caught thors hammer and then put him to sleep... The hyperion fight ended with thor having to use his HAMMER....... now how many of the people that i named have been one-shotted by thors fist??????? Now how many of them have one-shotted thors azz with their fists... This is about thor without his hammer.

You're missing a lot of things here.

- It was not settled, seeing as Hulk fled and Thor was ready to go on fighting. One part runs and the other wants to continue fighting, that's hardly a victory for the part that flees. This is obvious to anybody.

- Because it's there! There's no logical reason why Thor would let Mjolnir lie.

- How can Thor be in the air for 60 seconds? Why didn't Mjolnir return to his hand? Once again, Gladiator from the future, Thor beat him up in the end, Gladiator admitted that he had failed. AND IT WAS NOT THIS GLADIATOR. So how is this relevant?

- So how does that have any bearing on Thor WITHOUT his hammer? He was knocked out with it.

- Yes? And?

- What the hell are you talking about son? When did I claim that Thor one-shotted anybody? Are you deluded? You're making shit up. I know you're like 12, but still, try to keep up here. Rage claimed that the hammer did not give Thor any kind of physical boost, which IT CLEARLY DOESN'T. Your stupid ass responded by saying that Thor got knocked out by a couple of guys when he had his hammer, and that he used his hammer to beat some of them?

What the fuuuuuuuck does this have to do with anything? Thor won by shrinking Hyperion. He won by using not only physical force, but lightning against Gladiator. He won by throwing his hammer at Wonderman. So how the shit is any of this testament to the hammer amping up Thor physically? IT IS NOT!

xJLxKing
If I hit you with a hammer and then my fist. Which do you think would hurt more? Perhaps it wont boost in base strength, but his damage will increase dramatically.

Kris Blaze
If I hit you with a hammer and then my fist. Which do you think would hurt more? Perhaps it wont boost in base strength, but his damage will increase dramatically.

Obviously.

What does that have to do with giving Thor physical boosts?

xJLxKing
Obviously.

What does that have to do with giving Thor physical boosts?
Maybe that's what the guy is trying to say. From what I read, he is saying Thor is weaker without the Hammer which is why he was "losing" his fights. Just maybe.

Kris Blaze
Maybe that's what the guy is trying to say. From what I read, he is saying Thor is weaker without the Hammer which is why he was "losing" his fights. Just maybe.

And if he hadn't quoted Rage's discussion about how Thor is not physically boosted by Mjolnir, when making his stupid condescending post, I would have let him slide.

Spire
People are probably just putting their point across wrong. As long as they understand stats don't change, that is.

xJLxKing
And if he hadn't quoted Rage's discussion about how Thor is not physically boosted by Mjolnir, when making his stupid condescending post, I would have let him slide.
Your just too hard on people embarrasment

Kris Blaze
Yeah, that's my whole deal here.

Of course Thor does BETTER when he has Mjolnir. But it provides no physical boosts whatsoever.
Your just too hard on people embarrasment
That's how I roll.

james2099
Not weaker PHYSICALLY. Anybody's who read more than 1 avengers comic knows that Thor needs Mjolnir to fly. This is basic, it doesn't bring any more to the discussion. Rage's point is that the hammer doesn't give Thor any kind of physical boost.

- It was not settled, seeing as Hulk fled and Thor was ready to go on fighting. One part runs and the other wants to continue fighting, that's hardly a victory for the part that flees. This is obvious to anybody.

- How can Thor be in the air for 60 seconds? Why didn't Mjolnir return to his hand? Once again, Gladiator from the future, Thor beat him up in the end, Gladiator admitted that he had failed. AND IT WAS NOT THIS GLADIATOR. So how is this relevant?

- So how does that have any bearing on Thor WITHOUT his hammer? He was knocked out with it.

- Yes? And?

- What the hell are you talking about son? When did I claim that Thor one-shotted anybody? Are you deluded? You're making shit up. I know you're like 12, but still, try to keep up here. Rage claimed that the hammer did not give Thor any kind of physical boost, which IT CLEARLY DOESN'T. Your stupid ass responded by saying that Thor got knocked out by a couple of guys when he had his hammer, and that he used his hammer to beat some of them?

What the fuuuuuuuck does this have to do with anything? Thor won by shrinking Hyperion. He won by using not only physical force, but lightning against Gladiator. He won by throwing his hammer at Wonderman. So how the shit is any of this testament to the hammer amping up Thor physically? IT IS NOT! Are you that stupid??? If i pitch a baseball to your 5 year old azz and you hit it with your fist or arm, how far will it go???? Now pick up a bat and hit it... Do you get it now????? The hammer amps the damage done by the strength behind it dummy.... just like the bat increases the distance the ball may travel when hit using strength...damn!!!..... If two boxers fight in a match and the weaker fighter is given a hammer... guess what that hammer does when the weaker fighter connects with a hammer amped uppercut?????

Kris Blaze
Are you that stupid??? If i pitch a baseball to your 5 year old azz and you hit it with your fist or arm, how far will it go???? Now pick up a bat and hit it... Do you get it now????? The hammer amps the damage done by the strength behind it dummy.... just like the bat increases the distance the ball may travel when hit using strength...damn!!!

If you're trying to make a point that's already widely known, I suggest not quoting posts where they're DISCUSSING SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Because when you're being master of the obvious like that, you're going to get your ass handed to you. All because of a misunderstanding.

The Nuul
James2099 = facepalm

james2099
Originally posted by The Nuul
James2099 = facepalm And that pays my bills how???

Kris Blaze
It was all a misunderstanding.

and JLking's fault.

james2099
If you're trying to make a point that's already widely known, I suggest not quoting posts where they're DISCUSSING SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Because when you're being master of the obvious like that, you're going to get your ass handed to you. All because of a misunderstanding. My ass handed to me on a computer about comicbook characters????.. Dont think so.

Kris Blaze
My ass handed to me on a computer about comicbook characters????.. Dont think so.

If you think that you can only have your ass handed to you physically, then you're in for a lot of surprises once you finish High School.

xJLxKing
It was all a misunderstanding.

and JLking's fault.
Oh yeah, always blame it on me.

james2099
If you think that you can only have your ass handed to you physically, then you're in for a lot of surprises once you finish High School. You sound like my Bankers son.... Are you from Texas by any chance?

james2099
And if he hadn't quoted Rage's discussion about how Thor is not physically boosted by Mjolnir, when making his stupid condescending post, I would have let him slide. Understand this... It is known that thors stats does not change with or without his hammer when it comes to strength. But it does change without his hammer when it comes to power and damage output or who he can stand up to.. he can fight hulk (for awhile) juggernaut, wonderman..etc.. Not gladiator,superman or even hyperion because he will need the hammer because they are far more than bricks.

Kris Blaze
Understand this... It is known that thors stats does not change with or without his hammer when it comes to strength. But it does change without his hammer when it comes to power and damage output or who he can stand up to.. he can fight hulk (for awhile) juggernaut, wonderman..etc.. Not gladiator,superman or even hyperion because he will need the hammer because they are far more than bricks.

Cool, master of the obvious strikes again.

james2099
Cool, master of the obvious strikes again. You fall for it everyyyyyyyyyyy time dont you? You just might be alright. big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Either I must be delusional or you are lying through your teeth (I mean keyboard). And the former is highly unlikely.

I'm lying? Are you freaking serious? Exactly what am I lying about?

That Thor is not physically weaker without Mjolnir than he is with Mjolnir? That he had his 60 second enchantment, for most of his career even up to Volume 2?

What utter shit.

You are delusional. It is not unlikely at all.

Ask anyone who has actually read Thor to confirm my statements if it will appease your damaged psyche.

Kris Blaze
Rage is right no expression

And that enchantment was only good on Earth/very close to. Anywhere else in the universe Thor remained super duper strong.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk beat thor into the ground when thor threw his hammer away.... Hyperion was beating thor and was going to win when thor lost his hammer.... Wonderman was beating his azz.... Gladiator and superman KOED him when he lost his hammer... Count N could hav killed him... need more???

sly

You mean the time when Hulk jumped Thor and surprised him, landed on a shocked Thor's faced directly, and landed undefended blows repeatedly to Thor's face, while enraged and all he managed was a single drop of blood of damage, and Thor was already up before Hulk could get out of the creator his landing created? What exactly does that prove besides the Hulk failed to put down Thor even with shock and momentum on his side?

Are you referring to the issue, when Thor tossed his hammer away, and was unable to get it back? Lol.

This was the same time when Thor was in free fall, and Hyperion was more maneuverable than Thor, landed unrepeated blows on Thor for an entire two pages (It was an apparently long free fall.), as he could reach Thor as he stated, and he didn't even manage to harm Thor in the slightest, who was perfectly fine when Mjolnir returned. This is the same Hyperion, who two issues before this, was put down for 3 pages, with a single hit from Thor, and even with help from the Power Princess, could not overpower Thor at all, and Thor wasn't even serious.

What does this prove? That a pissed of Hyperion can not harm Thor at all, and Thor is another league. Exactly what was your point?

When was Wonder Man able to beat Thor's ass? Ever?

Gladiator never knocked out Thor. He knocked out Jake Olsen. Oh shit, he knocked out a human. Gladiator knocked Thor into the air with an uppercut, and Thor landed as Jake and was severely injured. When the knocked out Jake touched the hammer next, he transformed into unhurt Thor who beat Gladiator's ass, and Gladiator admitted he was too strong/powerful. Not to mention this was a Gladiator from the future who was preparing for this encounter etc.

What does this prove? That Thor is superior to Gladiator?

And that's on top of the fact that the plot had Gladiator kick Mjolnir out of Thor's hands that contradict's the enchantment, and Thor for some reason had apparently forgotten that he can recall Mjolnir by willing it, but whatever.

That Superman shit? Crossover where Busiek was willing to bend over backwards for DC. Shit, in the last crossover attempt, they were willing to let Captain America lose to Batman rather than let Thor lose to Superman as I recall but DC wouldn't have Superman loosing as I recall.

james2099
sly

You mean the time when Hulk jumped Thor and surprised him, landed on a shocked Thor's faced directly, and landed undefended blows repeatedly to Thor's face, while enraged and all he managed was a single drop of blood of damage, and Thor was already up before Hulk could get out of the creator his landing created? What exactly does that prove besides the Hulk failed to put down Thor even with shock and momentum on his side?

Are you referring to the issue, when Thor tossed his hammer away, and was unable to get it back? Lol.

This was the same time when Thor was in free fall, and Hyperion was more maneuverable than Thor, landed unrepeated blows on Thor for an entire two pages (It was an apparently long free fall.), as he could reach Thor as he stated, and he didn't even manage to harm Thor in the slightest, who was perfectly fine when Mjolnir returned. This is the same Hyperion, who two issues before this, was put down for 3 pages, with a single hit from Thor, and even with help from the Power Princess, could not overpower Thor at all, and Thor wasn't even serious.

What does this prove? That a pissed of Hyperion can not harm Thor at all, and Thor is another league. Exactly what was your point?

When was Wonder Man able to beat Thor's ass? Ever?

Gladiator never knocked out Thor. He knocked out Jake Olsen. Oh shit, he knocked out a human. Gladiator knocked Thor into the air with an uppercut, and Thor landed as Jake and was severely injured. When the knocked out Jake touched the hammer next, he transformed into unhurt Thor who beat Gladiator's ass, and Gladiator admitted he was too strong/powerful. Not to mention this was a Gladiator from the future who was preparing for this encounter etc.

What does this prove? That Thor is superior to Gladiator?

And that's on top of the fact that the plot had Gladiator kick Mjolnir out of Thor's hands that contradict's the enchantment, and Thor for some reason had apparently forgotten that he can recall Mjolnir by willing it, but whatever.

That Superman shit? Crossover where Busiek was willing to bend over backwards for DC. Shit, in the last crossover attempt, they were willing to let Captain America lose to Batman rather than let Thor lose to Superman as I recall but DC wouldn't have Superman loosing as I recall. Hulk dared thor to throw away his hammer. Thor did it... Went down on record by marvel that hulk beat his ass.. Thor wanted to fight some more and said he would throw the hammer away again... he threw it at hulk..ha ha. In that issue, thors last ditch effort caused hulk to knock hell out of thor. Wonderman was beating thors ass when death was caught by some other being... Wonderman even admitted to one of thors foe that when he fought thor, he (wonderman) was stronger. Thor could not call his hammer back when he fought gladiator because he was KOED as thor... hyperion has almost beaten thor a few times, and only lose because of thors hammer.. Without his hammer, thor gets beaten by gladiator, hulk, hyperion, superman and a lot others... Thor has never, and never will beat any of them with his fists... BUT THEY ALL HAVE EITHER ONE-SHOTTED HIS ASS OR KNOCKED HIM SILLY. The reason thor win is because he has a ultra powerful weapon to hit them with or blast them with... and he is the hero.. the one that starts off losing then make a comeback to please fans.... guess what happened when thor the hero met superman the hero??... Who took a nap?

h1a8

- Yes? And?

What the fuuuuuuuck does this have to do with anything? Thor won by shrinking Hyperion. He won by using not only physical force, but lightning against Gladiator. He won by throwing his hammer at Wonderman. So how the shit is any of this testament to the hammer amping up Thor physically? IT IS NOT! Because if the didn't use his hammer he would have gotten his ass kicked all those times.

h1a8

That is one of the reasons why it proves that Thor is weaker than Superman and other such characters. With natural fists, Superman and others can hit as hard as Thor can with the hammer. But since the hammer is magical and can move at Thor's command it could easily supply more momentum to the strike.

james2099
Because if the didn't use his hammer he would have gotten his ass kicked all those times. I could not have said it better myself..... Did you see the look on thors face when hulk told him to put down the hammer and fight him or how thor looked when superman caught the hammer? What about the time captain america picked up the hammer and threw it to thor to save his ass from getting killed by a pile of what appeared to be weaklings?

DarkOdin
I could not have said it better myself..... Did you see the look on thors face when hulk told him to put down the hammer and fight him or how thor looked when superman caught the hammer? What about the time captain america picked up the hammer and threw it to thor to save his ass from getting killed by a pile of what appeared to be weaklings?

having to pick up thor hammer to give it to him PIS the hammer would return upon Thors command. Thor without his hammer is just as durable and can take on top tier with little problem. "post some scans of this to prove your case context is important"

One arm no odinpower,no Mjolnir and one eye

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody7.jpg

How about this one Thor admits he had problems with mjolnir when fighting this guy before guess what no problem now.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/BetaThor2.jpg

Again no odinpower or mjolnir now stop trolling and move on.

james2099
Originally posted by DarkOdin
having to pick up thor hammer to give it to him PIS the hammer would return upon Thors command. Thor without his hammer is just as durable and can take on top tier with little problem. "post some scans of this to prove your case context is important"

One arm no odinpower,no Mjolnir and one eye

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody7.jpg

How about this one Thor admits he had problems with mjolnir when fighting this guy before guess what no problem now.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/BetaThor2.jpg

Again no odinpower or mjolnir now stop trolling and move on. http://img147.imageshack.us/i/71515714dx8.jpg/... This is what happens when the hammer is taken out of play... WW, CM, Black Adam and Orion have taken harder punches from superman and still got up and fought back... Thor is not in their range at all without his hammer.

DarkOdin
http://img147.imageshack.us/i/71515714dx8.jpg/... This is what happens when the hammer is taken out of play... WW, CM, Black Adam and Orion have taken harder punches from superman and still got up and fought back... Thor is not in their range at all without his hammer.

laughing ONe the hammer was in Thors hand when supes punched him superman only stopped the hammer which was in Thor hands.

Two crossover's are non cannon good job thumb up

Three it is bad enough your thought Clor was the real Thor now this.

Four after this post you earned the ignore list

james2099
Originally posted by DarkOdin
laughing ONe the hammer was in Thors hand when supes punched him superman only stopped the hammer which was in Thor hands.

Two crossover's are non cannon good job thumb up

Three it is bad enough your thought Clor was the real Thor now this.

Four after this post you earned the ignore list 5. Do you really think i care what you do????? I will still go fishing on my boat, drive one of my 3 cars and lock the door on my brick home even if every person on KMC ignore me. It is a well known fact that thor needs his hammer to have a chance against people like gladiator, hulk, superman and even wonderman who all..ON RECORD.... have koed thor with their fists.... and the known part is...... THEY ALL NULIFIED THE HAMMER BEFORE THOR WAS KOED.... but PLEASE ignore me..PLEASE.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus
t is a well known fact that thor needs his hammer to have a chance against people like gladiator, hulk, superman and even wonderman who all..ON RECORD.... have koed thor with their fists.... and the known part is...... THEY ALL NULIFIED THE HAMMER BEFORE THOR WAS KOED.... but PLEASE ignore me..PLEASE.

You still spouting this nonsense?

james2099

james2099
You still spouting this nonsense? Your meaningless rantings would hold more weight if thor was not on your page.

h1a8
You still spouting this nonsense?

It is clear by comic evidence that Thor needs his hammer to have a chance of winning against Glads, Superman, SS, etc.

But don't worry. In these forum fights he will have his hammer. Is that ok?

IMO, Hulk's strength on average somewhere betwenn 100-10000 tons and far beneath the above mentioned. Thor lasting with Hulk should say his strength is roughly in the few thousand of tons to the few hundreds of thousand of tons.

gogogadgetgo
It is clear by comic evidence that Thor needs his hammer to have a chance of winning against Glads, Superman, SS, etc.

hmmm by this logic

it is clear that the surfer needs the power cosmic to have a chance against thor, glads, superman etc..

it is clear that gladiator needs his confidence to have a chance against thor, superman, surfer, etc

it is clear that the hulk needs anger to have a chance against thor, superman, surfer, gladiator, etc

it is clear that superman needs the yellow sun to have a chance against thor, surfer, gladiator, hulk, etc

it is clear that hal joardan, kyle, john stewart and all the other green lanterns out there needs their green lantern ring to have a chance against thor, gladiator, superman, hulk, surfer etc.

it is clear that the flash needs the speed force to have a chance against etc etc etc

Happy Dance

h1a8
hmmm by this logic

it is clear that the surfer needs the power cosmic to have a chance against thor, glads, superman etc..

it is clear that gladiator needs his confidence to have a chance against thor, superman, surfer, etc

it is clear that the hulk needs anger to have a chance against thor, superman, surfer, gladiator, etc

it is clear that superman needs the yellow sun to have a chance against thor, surfer, gladiator, hulk, etc

it is clear that hal joardan, kyle, john stewart and all the other green lanterns out there needs their green lantern ring to have a chance against thor, gladiator, superman, hulk, surfer etc.

it is clear that the flash needs the speed force to have a chance against etc etc etc

Happy Dance

The point of the post was that if you knock Thor's hammer from him or hit him in such a fashion where he drops the hammer then many would have a easy time winning (if they don't let up). Don't worry it was a subtle point.

gogogadgetgo
The point of the post was that if you knock Thor's hammer from him or hit him in such a fashion where he drops the hammer then many would have a easy time winning (if they don't let up). Don't worry it was a subtle point.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2152/infinitygauntlet4p15.th.jpg

gogogadgetgo
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/1969/journeyintomysteryan108.th.jpg
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9670/journeyintomysteryan109.th.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1918/journeyintomysteryan110.th.jpg

gogogadgetgo
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/3291/thor1831213.th.jpg
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7233/thor18314.th.jpg
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/372/thor18315.th.jpg

james2099
1. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/...hor212az0fa.jpg
2. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/745/thor229cd5qs.jpg
3. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/...hor235ni5oo.jpg
4. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/...hor3d6kv7xl.jpg

I will put up plenty more azz whoopings he got and the people doing it telling him that his hammer gives him the edge and without it he gets his azz stomped.

james2099
http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=09971_Thor489-18_122_931lo.jpg......... Thor himself admits that his hammer has ever been his salvation... translation..... My hammer has saved my azz from you hulk and plenty others.

james2099
http://img272.imageshack.us/i/gladthor37dr.png/..... Lose the hammer... fights over... Look at thors face.... KOED!!

james2099
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2485/avengers16605gz3.jpg.... Superman did the same thing and knocked his azz out... Every time someone stops or eliminate the hammer... it shocks thor because he knows his azz is in trouble.

thanos-prime
a bunch of your scans don't work and we don't use crossovers

james2099
Originally posted by thanos-prime
a bunch of your scans don't work and we don't use crossovers Sorry about the scans not working... I used supermans fight with thor because the writers chose to eliminate the hammer so that superman could win... The scan showed count n. working on his azz.

gogogadgetgo
http://img272.imageshack.us/i/gladthor37dr.png/..... Lose the hammer... fights over... Look at thors face.... KOED!!

its sad how people try to make things look like the way they want it to without understanding context...

what's this? how is it that thor was the one knocked into the vehicle but its jake that's in it? hmmmm....60 second rule i believe. so no, thor didn't get KO'd. he reverted back to jake after impact and he was the one who took the explosion...

plus the fight was far from over. thor won the fight. i'm too lazy to post the entire fight. so i'll just post the end of it..

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/Thor_2001_035_06.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/Thor_2001_035_07.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/Thor_2001_035_37.jpg

gogogadgetgo
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2485/avengers16605gz3.jpg.... Superman did the same thing and knocked his azz out... Every time someone stops or eliminate the hammer... it shocks thor because he knows his azz is in trouble.

EVERYTIME? please, i just posted instances with thor without his hammer and was doing fine if not still winning.

to claim that thor ALWAYS looses after losing mjolnier even after having been presented evidences that says otherwise makes your credibility very questionable, if not makes you an out right liar.

james2099
its sad how people try to make things look like the way they want it to without understanding context...

what's this? how is it that thor was the one knocked into the vehicle but its jake that's in it? hmmmm....60 second rule i believe. so no, thor didn't get KO'd. he reverted back to jake after impact and he was the one who took the explosion...

plus the fight was far from over. thor won the fight. i'm too lazy to post the entire fight. so i'll just post the end of it..

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/Thor_2001_035_06.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/Thor_2001_035_07.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/Thor_2001_035_37.jpg Thats a flat out lie...... Thor was knocked out, jake would have died from that impact and explosion... THE WRITERS ARE NOT THAT STUPID. I guess thor flew threw the air for 57 seconds, hit the car, turned to jake ( a human ) then took an explosion??? WAY TO EXPLAIN IT MY FRIEND.

h1a8
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2152/infinitygauntlet4p15.th.jpg

Of course Thor is strong enough to knock Thanos around a little. But will he beat Thanos in a h2h brawl with no hammer? Hell no!

Thor is not weak in any stretch of the imagination. Maybe it is only mental with him (without his hammer) and not physical. Surfer without his board is similar I think too. Sometimes they just have mental issues when they don't have their main piece.

Blanket
Of course Thor is strong enough to knock Thanos around a little. But will he beat Thanos in a h2h brawl with no hammer? Hell no!

Thor is not weak in any stretch of the imagination. Maybe it is only mental with him (without his hammer) and not physical. Surfer without his board is similar I think too. Sometimes they just have mental issues when they don't have their main piece. With all due respect, a cat licking his anus probably makes more sense than you did there.

gogogadgetgo
Thats a flat out lie...... Thor was knocked out, jake would have died from that impact and explosion... THE WRITERS ARE NOT THAT STUPID. I guess thor flew threw the air for 57 seconds, hit the car, turned to jake ( a human ) then took an explosion??? WAY TO EXPLAIN IT MY FRIEND.

yes they are. here i'll name a few of their stupidity
1. rulk wtf KO's the watcher
2. superman get's KO'd by a gas station
3. venom hanging with superman
4. hulk kicking the crap out of all of earth's heroes and all of them forgetting that they had a brain
5. did i mention rulk already?
etc etc etc

james2099
yes they are. here i'll name a few of their stupidity
1. rulk wtf KO's the watcher
2. superman get's KO'd by a gas station
3. venom hanging with superman
4. hulk kicking the crap out of all of earth's heroes and all of them forgetting that they had a brain
5. did i mention rulk already?
etc etc etc Is the watcher all-powerful?.... Venom? Was that a crossover that people CLAIM to not use? A lot of people have kicked the crap out of earths heros..( team wreckers is the term )... Superman getting koed by a gas station explosion? Was he ready for it? my little nephew can bullrush me and put me on my azz... but if im ready for him..get it? You ever see football players take a hard hit when they are ready for it and jump back up?? Ever seen them blindsided by a lesser hit and leave reality?

Kris Blaze
Is the watcher all-powerful?.... Venom? Was that a crossover that people CLAIM to not use? A lot of people have kicked the crap out of earths heros..( team wreckers is the term )... Superman getting koed by a gas station explosion? Was he ready for it? my little nephew can bullrush me and put me on my azz... but if im ready for him..get it? You ever see football players take a hard hit when they are ready for it and jump back up?? Ever seen them blindsided by a lesser hit and leave reality?

With all due respect, a cat licking his anus probably makes more sense than you did there.

h1a8
With all due respect, a cat licking his anus probably makes more sense than you did there.

Of course its does because its REAL. All this stuff we are talking about is FAKE.

gogogadgetgo
Is the watcher all-powerful?.... Venom? Was that a crossover that people CLAIM to not use? A lot of people have kicked the crap out of earths heros..( team wreckers is the term )... Superman getting koed by a gas station explosion? Was he ready for it? my little nephew can bullrush me and put me on my azz... but if im ready for him..get it? You ever see football players take a hard hit when they are ready for it and jump back up?? Ever seen them blindsided by a lesser hit and leave reality?

i was referring to "writers not being that stupid" as they are that stupid.
1. yes, the watcher is supposedly that powerful
2. yup, its the crossover that people dont use coz its written stupidly by stupid writers. look at how stupid that was. superman having problems with venom? holy crap man! that is stupid writing if i ever seen one.
3. ready or not, superman has his aura shield thingy doesn't he? plus, if you can tank nukes and plant busting punches, a gas station explosion would feel like a mosquito bite. so yeah, that was stupid writing by stupid writers
4. not the same thing. nuke explosion is many many many many times more powerful than a gas station explosion. like i said, its probably like comparing a mosquito bite to an african elephant bull rush.

gogogadgetgo
Thor is not weak in any stretch of the imagination. Maybe it is only mental with him (without his hammer) and not physical. Surfer without his board is similar I think too. Sometimes they just have mental issues when they don't have their main piece.

i could live with that

Rage.Of.Olympus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.