Future Imperfect: The Maestro vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Ok, another Hulk vs Thor you might think......

Well this is based on situation. Maestro said to Prof Hulk that the rebel should have brought Thor instead of the Prof. So we make the story.... Rick jones really bring Thor to fight Maestro.

Well they fought in Hulk #440 stalemate..... discussion from here can be included. Any scans?

joesha28
anyone?

joesha28
No one?

joesha28
Scans?

Where are all the Hulksters?

joesha28

joesha28
Thor wins...... easily very easily

lft4ded
Besides, that wasn't Maestro in TIH#440. That was the Professor masquerading as the Maestro, a threat that all could rally against. Maestro is more powerful than the Professor.

Wynndar
I think Maestro would certainly demolish Thor assuming its non-Sky-Father Thor we're talking about.

joesha28
I certainly think that Maestro will certainly do one thing that all other versions of the Hulk failed to do.... that is to successfully push Thor into Warrior Madness. I think that will be a equal match. Thus Thor will be more aggressive, Maestro advantage will be his thinking skills, Thor in his madness will not think. I rank personally rank Thor in his Warrior Madness much above herald level and very close to Thanos.

Wynndar
Hmm...I think warrior madness Thor is very impressive and capable of much destruction. However when in his madness he does not undergo qualitative changes placing him at Thanos' level. He is still physically vulnerable.

joesha28
True, he is vulnerable..... because he does not think stratagy wise he lets himself into all out offense with a defense close to 0. But WM Thor took out the infinity watch (that includes Adam warlock with soul gem and Drax with power gem), took out SS and Beta Ray Bill. He stalemated Thanos but that was with the power gem. But Thanos himself admitted that Thor in Warrior Madness could destroy everyone there and that includes himself.

Hulk #440, stated that Thor was robbed of victory. All Hulk did was knocked him off the coast but that did not KOed him basically the fight was abruptly paused thanks to the bomb.

joesha28
No replies?

Tough Guy
hulk physically is superior to hulk, remember thor going to warrior madness is nothing against a being able to increase strength just by anger . fights with thor hulk will always be written inconclusively, but character wise hulk ( or maestro) are physically numero uno. thor needs mojlner to transport etc to win. i think maestro had thors hammer or something anyway in his trophy hall

Maestro
Originally posted by joesha28
True, he is vulnerable..... because he does not think stratagy wise he lets himself into all out offense with a defense close to 0. But WM Thor took out the infinity watch (that includes Adam warlock with soul gem and Drax with power gem), took out SS and Beta Ray Bill. He stalemated Thanos but that was with the power gem. But Thanos himself admitted that Thor in Warrior Madness could destroy everyone there and that includes himself.

Hulk #440, stated that Thor was robbed of victory. All Hulk did was knocked him off the coast but that did not KOed him basically the fight was abruptly paused thanks to the bomb.

In that comic, maestro got the upperhand of a WM Thor, with maestro having to save WM thor because he wasn't in such a good condition to get out of the way, but to be honest joesha, this probably won't be relevant to you since your fanboyism towards Thor will prevent you from understanding that Thor lost.

olympian
"thor needs mojlner to transport etc to win. i think maestro had thors hammer or something anyway in his trophy hall"

Thor doesnt need Mjolnir to acess his powers. Thats another thing that made Busiek a low writter regarding Thor in the Avengers title. Did you knew Thor had before used ligthing without the hammer? And a Godblast?

"i think maestro had thors hammer or something anyway in his trophy hall"

It wasent his Trophy room. It was Rick jone`s saving what was left of the heroes iirc.

Maestro never encountered Thor in that timeline, otherwise he wouldn`t had said while figthing the Professor that " Thor would be more of a match than you ".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.