Temugin vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Temugin

vs.

Deathstroke

joesha28
Temugin, is too good i will call him Marvel's best martial artist.

goldendartkilla
plus he's got those rings as well...

Khellendros
Minus the rings, Temugin stands a decent chance. With the rings, Slade is screwed.

long pig
Those rings are a *****, man.....I wonder if Slade has ever beaten anyone who had really powerful rings?

...I wonder indeed.

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
Those rings are a *****, man.....I wonder if Slade has ever beaten anyone who had really powerful rings?

...I wonder indeed.
Chi using master martial artist >>> hippy artist. Slade grabs Temugin's hand and starts concentrating really hard, he's gonna get a fist in the face. Besides, they don't rely on willpower as far as I know.

Tron
Well, he may be Marvel's greatest martial artist, but try telling that to the 5 grenades Slade just threw at him.wink

Khellendros
Originally posted by Tron
Well, he may be Marvel's greatest martial artist, but try telling that to the 5 grenades Slade just threw at him.wink
Oh, the grenades that just got blown back into Slades face?

long pig
Those rings are based on will power and concentration.

He also pulled the same trick with Hal Jordan.

....Well, he kinda did, he kicked him in the nuts and broke his jaw. Does temugin have nuts and a jaw?

Khellendros
Those rings are based on will power and concentration.

He also pulled the same trick with Hal Jordan.

....Well, he kinda did, he kicked him in the nuts and broke his jaw. Does temugin have nuts and a jaw?
Yes, but the GL relied completely on his rings in combat. Slade moves to kick him in the nuts, he's likely to get a broken foot for his trouble.

long pig
You're dodging the question, Khell.

DOES HE HAVE NUTTS???

big grin

Temmy is considered not as good a fighter as Wolverine or Black Panther.

Khellendros
Temmy is considered not as good a fighter as Wolverine or Black Panther.
Considered by who?

Wanderer259
Marvel.

long pig
Originally posted by Khellendros
Considered by who?
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Marvel.

Yup.

Khellendros
Hmm. Black Panther I could understand, but Wolverine? That's surprising. Where does it say this?

joesha28
no, he is the best but he only mastered kung fu. That makes his fighting a stats 6, Mastered one form of combat. Temugin wins

Khellendros
Originally posted by joesha28
no, he is the best but he only mastered kung fu. That makes his fighting a stats 6, Mastered one form of combat. Temugin wins
Aaaah, that would make sense. So, the seven rating is for multiple styles learned. Which would explain why Black Panther is also rated lower than Wolverine...

joesha28
To learn Multiple form of combat skill does not mean you are at the pinnicle like Batman and Richard Dragon. Batman learned 127 arts compared to Richard Kung fu. But it comes down to the execution Dragon does it better than Batman. So likewise here, Ironfist i'll say is second best but he mastered one art too.

The King of All
I think you people are under-estimating Deathstoke, and even if Temugin could blow grenades back I high doubt that he could do anything to the multiple guns that slade always carries

joesha28
What he got to counter those rings?

Tron
Originally posted by The King of All
I think you people are under-estimating Deathstoke, and even if Temugin could blow grenades back I high doubt that he could do anything to the multiple guns that slade always carries

You beat me to it.

And don't forget Slade's brain capacity. Whatever Temugin may be planning, Slade's about 10 plans ahead of him.

the Darkone
bump

StiltmanFTW
Mandy's son

namorsubby
What has this guy temugin done feat wise?

the Darkone
Beating Iron Man in h2h combat without the rings, he was cracking tony armor with his blows. Just as good as his Father Mandiran in h2h chi amping, one of the best h2h fighters in Marvel universe.

namorsubby
So exactly what level of superhuman strengh does he have. If hes not a very high class in tons I don't see that could be valid.

the Darkone
Originally posted by namorsubby
So exactly what level of superhuman strengh does he have. If hes not a very high class in tons I don't see that could be valid.
He is more like Iron Fist, chi amping up the a$$, strong enough to beat Iron Man

iceman24567
Temugin can also chi teleport iirc erm

Mshinu
Temugin wrecks Slade then beats up Captain America in the bonus round. Flawless Victory!

Silent Master
What has this guy temugin done feat wise?

From the Batman vs Temugin thread

temugin is like the KK of Marvel.......maybe better.

Batman........FTL

confused

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.