Nick Fury vs Batman: PrepTimeOrama!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Each has 1 month to prep for a fight, they are allowed every asset at their desposal.
No calling other superheros.

Tron
S.H.I.E.L.D. raid on Wayne manor before the month is even over, end of battle.wink

Batman Wins
Batman would Own shield with Prep time. With all that money, Shield will not win. Batman Builds anything with preptime. Shield would underestimate one guy greatly, then get owned.

Tron
Fury wouldn't underestimate a man he would very much want on S.H.I.E.L.D., Fury's no fool. And, you wanna talk about money, S.H.I.E.L.D. is government funded, and more heavily armed. You might wanna come up with a better argument than that one brother.wink

Batman Wins
HA, Shield may be a government funded place but they can't have outside interference unless, Batman gets Funds from the Jlu. That watch Tower isn't cheap you know. Shield would say, a Flying Rat...Ha. They will underestimate him, and the Bat has Cloaking devices, and thinks on his feet. He jet can not be traced. Batman will attack shield by surprise, and also have a decoy, by attacking with another vechile in remote control, so while shield is occupied, the Bat will dominate, and also put little part gifts all over Shield head quaters(BATBOMBS)

Tron
Well, while you're arguing that S.H.I.E.L.D. would underestimate Batman, your sitting here underestimating S.H.I.E.L.D. But, I'll continue this tomorrow.

And a little note, if this goes to h2h, don't underestimate Fury. After all, he spars with Captain America regularly, and holds his own. ANd also, while Batman won't kill, Fury won't have a problem putting a bullet between his eyes. Keep that in mind.wink

Batman Wins
I believe Batman will go. "I am not going to kill you, but I don't have to save you either" and there goes Old man Fury off a cliff. Check out my Batman and DeathStroke vs NickFury and Punisher.

I will also show you tomorrow that Batman could pull this off.

xmarksthespot
S.H.E.I.L.D. isn't just U.S. government funded now either if I recall, it's an international intergovernmental operation. Batman's fortune and company may be worth billions. S.H.I.E.L.D. annual budget is in all likelihood a trillion at least. As executive director, everything in it is at Fury's disposal, and Nick Fury doesn't underestimate people.

No calling other superheroes, however Fury has a gargantuan legion of well-trained, well-armed soldiers at his disposal from the get-go. He gives the entirety of S.H.I.E.L.D. operations the single specific focus of producing ways to kill Batman, then I can't see Batman win.

Batman with prep time can build anything... Sure...
That would be a whole lot more convincing if I actually ever received an indisputable answer whenever I asked for specifics.

willRules
Batman against Fury...................who has gazillions of Shield agents at his disposal. Fury would never even meet Bats, He would just throw all of Shield at him............I like Bats he is good but he ain't that good..............

Tron
Thank you very much.wink

Like I said, Fury would NOT underestimate a main he would rather have in his organization, no matter how much you may want him to.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
S.H.E.I.L.D. isn't just U.S. government funded now either if I recall, it's an international intergovernmental operation. Batman's fortune and company may be worth billions. S.H.I.E.L.D. annual budget is in all likelihood a trillion at least. As executive director, everything in it is at Fury's disposal, and Nick Fury doesn't underestimate people.

No calling other superheroes, however Fury has a gargantuan legion of well-trained, well-armed soldiers at his disposal from the get-go. He gives the entirety of S.H.I.E.L.D. operations the single specific focus of producing ways to kill Batman, then I can't see Batman win.

Batman with prep time can build anything... Sure...
That would be a whole lot more convincing if I actually ever received an indisputable answer whenever I asked for specifics.

Aint agents kind of cheating, and out side interference ? Batman can't bring in the JLU but yet Fury could bring his 80000 agents ? Also the question really is, who will put there money to better use ?

xmarksthespot
Fury doesn't even need to do any new spending. He already has soldiers, agents, vehicles, armouries, military R & D, etc. at his disposal. It specifically says no other superheroes. S.H.I.E.L.D. and everything under it's umbrella are at Nick Fury's personal disposal.

grey fox
Ahhh but you said no bringing in other superhero's and batman regularly takes on average/military trained thugs therefore these 8000 agents should be nothing to bat's (note sarcasm)

Batman Wins
8000 Shield Agents save the world, so they are superheroes. no different from Wild cat and the other Normals. Batman Will destroy Nick but after that The 80000 Shield agents, kill Batman, so it's a tie. Numbers will kill Batman.

willRules
Yep, That means Fury gets his millions of agents and Bats gets Alfred............lol

Batman Wins
lol Alfred, could take them agents though.

long pig
You do know Nick has some hella powerful tech he can use himself, he even has a ironman-esque suit of armor that Reed was impressed by.

Plus, he has the single greatest spy station in the world, good enough to check up on Doom, so chances are, Batman won't get much privacy.

Batman Wins
We all know Batman doesn't have a Robot suit and can't build one. Nick does win thiis, only by shield agent numbers.

Tron
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Aint agents kind of cheating, and out side interference ? Batman can't bring in the JLU but yet Fury could bring his 80000 agents ? Also the question really is, who will put there money to better use ?

Not really, long pig said whatever resources they have, and soldiers are considered a resource. Trust me, I know this personally.wink

8000 Shield Agents save the world, so they are superheroes. no different from Wild cat and the other Normals. Batman Will destroy Nick but after that The 80000 Shield agents, kill Batman, so it's a tie. Numbers will kill Batman.

No, they're not. They have no powers, no tights, no comic, etc., so they are in no way "super", only very highly trained. And if Batman even reaced Nick Fury (which he probably would, he IS Batman after all), he won't kill him, but Fury or his agents won't feel the same way. So even if Fury did lose the advantage in a fistfight, his agents still gun Batman down, and Fury continues on his day.

Originally posted by long pig
You do know Nick has some hella powerful tech he can use himself, he even has a ironman-esque suit of armor that Reed was impressed by.

Plus, he has the single greatest spy station in the world, good enough to check up on Doom, so chances are, Batman won't get much privacy.

You sure they can check on Doom? Or is Doom actually checking on them?wink

xmarksthespot
We all know Batman doesn't have a Robot suit and can't build one. Nick does win thiis, only by shield agent numbers.
Apparently he does, and even if he doesn't S.H.E.I.L.D. has both military contracts with Tony Stark and it's own military R & D. He can get one.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Apparently he does, and even if he doesn't S.H.E.I.L.D. has both military contracts with Tony Stark and it's own military R & D. He can get one.

True

Tron
Very true.wink

Batman Wins
Shield Agents.

Tron
You're comparing a group of street punks at some docks to highly trained S.H.I.E.L.D. agents?!laughing out loud

You really need to come up with a better argument than that.wink

Batman Wins
Don't be fooled, by the street clothes. They are undercover shield agents.......Ok I tried.

Tron
I know you did, it's okay, want some pancakes?

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Tron
I know you did, it's okay, want some pancakes?

Only if you have Syrup eek!

Poor Batman. If only Fury and him was in the same room, one on one.

xmarksthespot
Fury and Batman in the same room, one-on-one, where Fury's had all of S.H.I.E.L.D. solely focused on giving him the means to decimate Batman one-on-one, and Fury would win.

willRules
UMM By the way ( regarding that pic) not only would Fury send properly trained agents after Bats, he could probably afford to send them in their hundreds..............

Tron
Originally posted by willRules
UMM By the way ( regarding that pic) not only would Fury send properly trained agents after Bats, he could probably afford to send them in their hundreds..............

And armed to the teeth...

Batman Wins
it was different than longpigs thread. It was black panther instead of Batman : (

long pig
it was different than longpigs thread. It was black panther instead of Batman : (
He's gotta point.

And I was posting something when it got shut down! mad stick out tongue

Batman Wins
Originally posted by long pig
He's gotta point.

And I was posting something when it got shut down! mad stick out tongue

I guess the world will never know. sad

doctorstrongbad
Nick Fury has the resources and the experience to win this battle.

Tron

My bad then, I was tired that night, lol. But to answer that question, Fury and the rest of the U.S. ain't stupid enough to f*ck with Wakanda.wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.