Savage Hulk versus Colossus, Thing, and Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
fight!

Hulk Power
It wouldn't be easy but the Hulk would beat them.

masterbruce
I personally think the Hulk would lose, he has no trouble against these guys one on one, but a triple team would be more than the Hulk can handle considering he's not vastly stronger than them

Hulk Power
Originally posted by masterbruce
I personally think the Hulk would lose, he has no trouble against these guys one on one, but a triple team would be more than the Hulk can handle considering he's not vastly stronger than them

He would be a lot stronger than them eventually.

KillAll
i think hulk goes down on this one... thing alone has almost always given him fits, with the other 2 to distract him, i dont see him winning wink

masterbruce
Hulk Power, you can't just assume Hulk will definitely get stronger...although it is his ability to get stronger as he gets angrier...it doesn't always happen or it takes a long time to happen or he would have no worthy enemies on earth

Majora's Mask
Three Really strong dudes fighting Hulk at the same time? I don't see Hulk winning.

armandovalles
Both the Rhino and the Thing have given the Hulk trouble on many occasions, and the Hulk has never fought Colossus, so i dont think the Hulk stands a chance here. All Rhino has to do is distract him (since Rhino's the weakest of the bunch) and Colossus and Thing would pound on him.

Majora's Mask
Originally posted by armandovalles
Both the Rhino and the Thing have given the Hulk trouble on many occasions, and the Hulk has never fought Colossus, so i dont think the Hulk stands a chance here. All Rhino has to do is distract him (since Rhino's the weakest of the bunch) and Colossus and Thing would pound on him.

If Hulk has trouble beating just one of them, then he would lose facing three at a time (in my opinion).

jacobo0o
i think the hulk would win this fight
at first he would be getting a butt kicking but as the fight goes
on the madder the hulk gets the stronger he gets...
and dont forget its savage hulk here

Hulk Power
You guys underestimate the Hulk too much. Just look at how he handled all of these bad guys.

Hulk Power
Look at how he takes on these super heroes.

Hulk Power
!

Hulk Power
More

jacobo0o
yup the hulk is way too powerful
it takes the whole avenger to stop him
and i think the avenger are alot stronger then the 3

Hulk Power
Here's a different fight.

Hulk Power
Next one.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by jacobo0o
yup the hulk is way too powerful
it takes the whole avenger to stop him
and i think the avenger are alot stronger then the 3

Finally someone understands my point. That is what I've been trying to say. I mean just think about it, if it takes the whole avenger team to get him to stop and yet he still kicks their asses, what chance do Thing, Rhyno, and Colossus have? They really don't stand a chance. THE HULK WINS THIS!

Hulk Power
Originally posted by armandovalles

That's not true. Abomination and Rhyno once tried to take on the Hulk but they couldn't even do anything to him. Just take a look.

Hulk Power
Now that I have posted all of that, I hope that I have enlightened you guys and that I have made you see this match differently. The truth is that Thing, Colossus, and Rhyno WOULDN'T win.

Tron
Originally posted by KillAll
i think hulk goes down on this one... thing alone has almost always given him fits, with the other 2 to distract him, i dont see him winning wink

Whoa, where the hell have you been?laughing out loud

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Tron
Whoa, where the hell have you been?laughing out loud

huh

CorderaMitchell
Um the hulk, easily...

jgiant
Bravo HulkPower!clap
Hulk takes this one, no sweat.

colossus17
colossus is the true marvel powerhouse....he can take hulk rhino and thing all by himself....its those god dam stupid writers....

Betageuze
let them all fight against the.... HULK KILLER HUMANOID.... do they have a chance to beat this awesome monster ???

kgkg
Hulk wins

Betageuze
its not so easy... i mean it is right, that Thing alone has given Hulk more than once a very good fight.... Rhino is a powerhouse.. perhaps the weakest here.. but a powerhouse.... Colossus is now nearly 100ton class (i believe)... on the other hand..... there is Hulk ... which power (it is said) is limitless.... because the increasing of his anger

and......

it is correct... that in past.. often required more impressive teams to beath the hulk (and they havent been sucessful)

like Fantastic Four, Avengers and many more.....

on a bad day Hulk looses to Spiderman

on a very GOOD day.... Hulk .... is nearly unbeatable.... (unbeatable... for all your Juggernaut fanboys wink

colossus17
Originally posted by Betageuze
let them all fight against the.... HULK KILLER HUMANOID.... do they have a chance to beat this awesome monster ???

HULK KILLER HUMANOID..dude be serious....you need to put thanos,galactus,the watcher and beyonder, and a few celestials...on the other team just to give them a chance against the hulk killer humanoid.....

Betageuze
hey colossus.... nice to see you ... i have missed you smile ... you ve right.... i took a BIIIIIG team to compete sucessfully against the monster .. called... HULK KILLER HUMANOID

colossus17
hey colossus.... nice to see you ... i have missed you smile ... you ve right.... i took a BIIIIIG team to compete sucessfully against the monster .. called... HULK KILLER HUMANOID

nice to see you 2.....indeed the hulk killer humanoid....cannot be stopped.....his power dwarfs the IG and the HOTU

Hulk Power
Originally posted by colossus17
colossus is the true marvel powerhouse....he can take hulk rhino and thing all by himself....its those god dam stupid writers....

No he can't. Stupid Colossus would lose. What can that queer do to Hulk, Rhyno, and Thing?

colossus17
Originally posted by Hulk Power
No he can't. Stupid Colossus would lose. What can that queer do to Hulk, Rhyno, and Thing?

dam dude i thought u had a sense of humor...guess i was wrong....i guess u r a fanboy after all.....

Hulk Power
dam dude i thought u had a sense of humor...guess i was wrong....i guess u r a fanboy after all.....

I'm not like a Wolverine fanboy but yes, I am a fanboy.....sort of. Besides, how the hell was I supposed to know you were kidding? huh

colossus17
I'm not like a Wolverine fanboy but yes, I am a fanboy.....sort of. Besides, how the hell was I supposed to know you were kidding? huh

well u r not a newbie......and do not call colossus stupid....disrespect colossus u disrepsect me....

Hulk Power
well u r not a newbie......and do not call colossus stupid....disrespect colossus u disrepsect me....

Well he is gay.....you do know that right?

colossus17
Well he is gay.....you do know that right?

look i dont want to do this not with you.back off

jgiant
Colossus looks pretty mad in that sig so i would say Colossus is not gay. At least not in those pics.

zachrivard
look i dont want to do this not with you.back off

people need to settle down, Hulk Power u dont need to say crap just to make people angry,

yahman
Two characters who can lift over 100 tons and a 80 ton character vs the Hulk?

100 + 100 + 80 = 150 , 000, 000, 000 ummm the maths doesn't make sense. (only joking guys) I'm just pointing out how ridiculous the Handbooks are.

yahman
Why is everyone so Homophobic o these forums. I can understand why the younger members have a problem with Ult colossus being gay, but you older 'more mature' members should learn to deal with it. SO what he might be gay who gives a shit!!!!!!!!!!! smile smile

P.S. I wan't to bang Elisha Cuthbert.

colossus17
god dammit ultimate colossus is not gay.he just has a good fashion sense.....dammit!

leonidas
it was well done hulk power til you needlessly jumped on c17. even IF you felt slighted, no need to respond the way you did. you ruined a great job of posting and proving your point by acting like a 3 year old. if you feel someone insults you, laugh and move on. everyone reads the posts and will know the OTHER guy was the ass**** and for ignoring him, (though c17 did nothing in this case) people will respect you even more.

colossus17
Originally posted by leonidas
it was well done hulk power til you needlessly jumped on c17. even IF you felt slighted, no need to respond the way you did. you ruined a great job of posting and proving your point by acting like a 3 year old. if you feel someone insults you, laugh and move on. everyone reads the posts and will know the OTHER guy was the ass**** and for ignoring him, (though c17 did nothing in this case) people will respect you even more.

forget it dude....if it would be some other guy he would be crying like a little ***** by now...but i respect him...so i backed off

CorderaMitchell
its not so easy... i mean it is right, that Thing alone has given Hulk more than once a very good fight.... Rhino is a powerhouse.. perhaps the weakest here.. but a powerhouse.... Colossus is now nearly 100ton class (i believe)... on the other hand..... there is Hulk ... which power (it is said) is limitless.... because the increasing of his anger

and......

it is correct... that in past.. often required more impressive teams to beath the hulk (and they havent been sucessful)

like Fantastic Four, Avengers and many more.....

on a bad day Hulk looses to Spiderman

on a very GOOD day.... Hulk .... is nearly unbeatable.... (unbeatable... for all your Juggernaut fanboys wink Don't you bring Juggernaut into this, we all know he SERVES hulk up good.

CorderaMitchell
No he can't. Stupid Colossus would lose. What can that queer do to Hulk, Rhyno, and Thing? Damn I'm pretty sure wolverine can beat the rhino...

The thing, I still say a tie...

yahman
god dammit ultimate colossus is not gay.he just has a good fashion sense.....dammit!

big grin

Wynndar
Colossus is gay in Ultimate X-men?

CorderaMitchell
I don't remember that, I'll have to look into it...

Hulk Power
forget it dude....if it would be some other guy he would be crying like a little ***** by now...but i respect him...so i backed off

Dude, no need to get mad. I'm just saying the truth.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by zachrivard
people need to settle down, Hulk Power u dont need to say crap just to make people angry,

I'm not saying that to make C17 angry, I'm just telling the truth.

Wynndar
So he's gay?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Wynndar
So he's gay?

Yes, Ultimate Colossus IS gay. He even had a "crush" on Wolverine. sick

Wynndar
What issue is the picture from where he is wrestling a ball of his enemies? That cant be a real fight.

Hulk Power
What issue is the picture from where he is wrestling a ball of his enemies? That cant be a real fight.

I don't know of the top of my head but it did happen. I can tell you that.

Wynndar
Ur saying he fought Warapth, the Destroyer, The Juggernaut, the U-Foes, the Thing, the awesome android, Abomination, and a whole bunch of others i cant make out....all at the saem time? no He didnt...it was some kind of plot twist where he didnt really fight them or they werent the real people. That group of guys could have beaten any team from Marvel or DC easily...there's no way the Hulk fought them...If he did... that was irresponsible of the writer.

Hulk Power
Ur saying he fought Warapth, the Destroyer, The Juggernaut, the U-Foes, the Thing, the awesome android, Abomination, and a whole bunch of others i cant make out....all at the saem time? no He didnt...it was some kind of plot twist where he didnt really fight them or they werent the real people. That group of guys could have beaten any team from Marvel or DC easily...there's no way the Hulk fought them...If he did... that was irresponsible of the writer.

He did fight them though I didn't read all of the comic. I only skimmed through it. I'm not sure but I think he lost eventually. sad

jrodslam
Savage Hulk.

CorderaMitchell
Yes, Ultimate Colossus IS gay. He even had a "crush" on Wolverine. sick I thought you were referring to this...

Hulk Power
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I thought you were referring to this...

What?!? What about that? huh

guy222
Savage Hulk FTW

Eternal Idol
Hulk gets KTFO before he can amp sufficiently to win.

BUSTER1
If Hulk is completely calm at the start, then the other 3 can overwhelm him b4 he amps himself out of their league

golem370
The team lose.

weaponx510
Hulk can just ***** slap rhino and hes out..... ive seen black cat whoop rhino before he gets no respect

Master Court
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

First off, like I've pointed out before, Hulk's amp time is based on initial anger. If someone merely steps on Banner's toes, he won't be too pissed and will take long to amp. If someone keeps doing a special move over and over again in Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, Hulk will get so pissed he'll get a high amp much sooner. It's been proven several times that he can amp exponentially within seconds if he needs to. Like when he caught the mountain in Secret Wars. And that wasn't even Savage Hulk. Can Colossus, Rhino, or Thing hold 150 billion tons? Or even "brace it with leverage" as people like to point out? How long did it take 100 ton class Hulk to amp to 150 billion ton class? Ten seconds?

Hulk has beaten all three of these guys almost to death several times.

In the first ever Hulk vs Rhino fight, Hulk beat Rhino so damn bad the comic narration actually says Rhino is dead.

In one of the earliest Hulk and Thing fights, Hulk says he's bored of fighting Thing and one-shots him to end the fight.

And Colossus? He has never once dominated the Hulk. He's merely stood his ground on a few occasions.

Hulk eats these guys for breakfast.

ankur29

none of them have the strength to knock hulk out

savage hulk starts at a base strength higher than rhino and thing , only colossus is slightly stronger than base calm hulk

hulk eventually wins 10/10

BUSTER1
I base my opinion on the team being able to win, if Hulk is calm, on their doing the sensible thing and piling on him before he can react. The best tactic would then be for Alex and Ben to hold Hulk's arms, while Pete (the strongest of them) pummels him.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by ankur29
none of them have the strength to knock hulk out

savage hulk starts at a base strength higher than rhino and thing , only colossus is slightly stronger than base calm hulk

hulk eventually wins 10/10

That's not necessarily true, especially if they can get a hold of a cement truck.

leonidas
hulk. hulk has been ko'd physically only a very few times in his history. this is the type of battle hulk was created to fight. he wins in the end.

basilisk
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If Hulk is completely calm at the start, then the other 3 can overwhelm him b4 he amps himself out of their league

The trick is to keep beating on Hulk without making him angry.

KingD19
Teenage Colossus (Class 70) ko'd Hulk for a bit, adult Colossus(Class 100) when toe to toe with WWH until he decided to bend his arms. Before that, he was trading blows with him. He, Thing, and Rhino all at once will defeat Hulk before he can super amp, bet on it.

leonidas
ko'd hulk? really? where was this?

Master Court
Originally posted by KingD19
Teenage Colossus (Class 70) ko'd Hulk for a bit, adult Colossus(Class 100) when toe to toe with WWH until he decided to bend his arms. Before that, he was trading blows with him. He, Thing, and Rhino all at once will defeat Hulk before he can super amp, bet on it.

Yeah, WWHulk DECIDED to bend Colossus' arms. He ended the fight exactly when he chose to. That shows complete dominance. Not to mention that Hulk was severely overwhelming Colossus, both in strength and durability. Trading blows doesn't mean sh*t when the loser has two broken arms and the winner leaves without a scratch on him. Hulk, any Hulk, pwns Colossus.

And again, Hulk amps as quickly as he needs to. That's how a base class of 100 gets strong enough to contend with Thor in a test-of-strength for over an hour. Thor doesn't have a "base", he always has full access to his potential, and that he couldn't beat the Hulk right away proves Hulk quickly amped to meet the challenge. You dig?

Bouboumaster
Hulk win 10/10, period.

The only Hulks who would loose are Prof Hulk and Fix It.

Savage Hulk and Green Scar Hulk stomp the **** out of them.

The Pict
Hulk wins

Metalmanx

thumb up

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by basilisk
The trick is to keep beating on Hulk without making him angry.

How long do you think it takes for him to overwhelm them?

At the start, I'm pretty positive that he's stronger that Rhino and Colossus, and it's a matter of seconds before he falls on Thing's lvl. Add the fact that he have one of the best healing factor of comic book and you have the ultimate bricks killer.

Lord Feron
Hulk beat these guys and works for it. I mean even if they all punch him in the head simultaneously, I don't think Hulk is going down for the count.

KingD19
I can't remember the comic, but a teenage Colossus was hiking, Kitty and Lockheed came along, and Hulk landed in front of them. Colossus jumped to a conclusion and attacked him. At 1st he was doing no damage, then he started fighting smart, and he ko'd Hulk for a little bit.

And I said Colossus was trading blows, not winning, but he was holding his ground against WWH, and just having his arms bent is a lot better than what Thing ended up looking like.

And, WWH said Colossus would have been a good match for a previous incarnation(i.e. Savage Hulk). But, while they were slugging it out, Colossus was taking everything Hulk was dishing out, and while he wasn't giving it back as hard, he was giving it back, and rocking Hulk with his punches.

DarkOdin
I can't remember the comic, but a teenage Colossus was hiking, Kitty and Lockheed came along, and Hulk landed in front of them. Colossus jumped to a conclusion and attacked him. At 1st he was doing no damage, then he started fighting smart, and he ko'd Hulk for a little bit.

And I said Colossus was trading blows, not winning, but he was holding his ground against WWH, and just having his arms bent is a lot better than what Thing ended up looking like.

And, WWH said Colossus would have been a good match for a previous incarnation(i.e. Savage Hulk). But, while they were slugging it out, Colossus was taking everything Hulk was dishing out, and while he wasn't giving it back as hard, he was giving it back, and rocking Hulk with his punches.

I remember that one but Hulk wasn't really interested in fighting Colossus If i remember right Hulk Knock Colossus around then walked away a few times and Colossus kept on coming back after Hulk. Granted Colossus got in some nice moves during the conflicts.

Eternal Idol
The Thing uses Colossus as a baseball bat. Hulk gets clubbed unconscious.

Goddess_of_Fury
Originally posted by Eternal Idiot
The Thing uses Colossus as a baseball bat. Hulk gets clubbed unconscious.

No.

The Nuul
Hulk stomps.

KingD19
The 1st time he knocked Colossus down, then Lockheed burned him and he ran away, the 2nd time, they fought, then Colossus started using his skills and strength, he donkey kicked Hulk, then he tossed him a fair distance away into a rock, knocking him out. While he was standing over him, Hulk woke up, then launched him, then Hulk ran off. Colossus was okay, just confused about what Hulk was really doing there.

Master Court

Actually, you seem to be remembering the whole thing wrong.

First, on the splash page where Prof X is shouting "NO!", Colossus is punching Hulk with a loud sound effect written, but Hulk isn't even budging. And then the entire X-Men start swarming around Hulk like flies. Scott blasts him, doesn't work. Wolverine tries to fight him, doesn't work. Colossus slugs Hulk again, in the chest, and Hulk doesn't budge an inch. He then slugs Colossus once and sends Colossus flying to the ground. Some small fighting as Hulk deals with the X-Men. A little later, Hulk is slugging Beast into the air while also taking a shot in the chest from Colossus without budging. A few panels later, he backhands Colossus a few feet away. When Colossus finally nails a shot that makes Hulk's head turn, Hulk breaks both Colossus' arms.

Hardly "trading blows". So I wouldn't use Colossus' vs WWHulk showing as a comparison.

Fact remains; Hulk has severely battered/nearly killed all three of these guys on numerous occasions. The odd "good showing" where they last five minutes is hardly enough to say they take this fight.

On the flip side, Hulk's been smashing his way through whole teams for years, some with several powerhouses in them. Sometimes it seems Hulk is even better at fighting large groups of people than fighting one-on-one. Probably because Hulk hates it when people are climbing all over him, and have people just strong enough to knock him around a bit.

DarkOdin
The 1st time he knocked Colossus down, then Lockheed burned him and he ran away, the 2nd time, they fought, then Colossus started using his skills and strength, he donkey kicked Hulk, then he tossed him a fair distance away into a rock, knocking him out. While he was standing over him, Hulk woke up, then launched him, then Hulk ran off. Colossus was okay, just confused about what Hulk was really doing there.

Like i said hulk was not looking to fight lucky for Colossus. i thought hulk was just "playing dead" He tricked him into getting close.

Not to sure but when hulk gets knocked out doesn't revert to banner???

Master Court
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Like i said hulk was not looking to fight lucky for Colossus. i thought hulk was just "playing dead" He tricked him into getting close.

Not to sure but when hulk gets knocked out doesn't revert to banner???

Sometimes. But there's never been a consistent showing for it. I've seen him get KO'd and stay out for hours before waking, and never reverting to Banner.

Like when Thor KO'd him with the lightning blast, Hulk didn't revert. He woke up several minutes later and the fight resumed.

As far as I know, they've never explained the circumstances that cause(or prevent?) the transformation under KO.

redhotrash
Colossus fast ball specials Rhino into him horn first. But seriously yes you can post pics of Hulk giving the entire Avengers team trouble, but you can post just as many of Abomination challenging him. Taking it to a medium, I think the team has a fair chance of knocking Hulk out early before hes able to really amp up.

Brutacus
Originally posted by redhotrash
Colossus fast ball specials Rhino into him horn first. But seriously yes you can post pics of Hulk giving the entire Avengers team trouble, but you can post just as many of Abomination challenging him. Taking it to a medium, I think the team has a fair chance of knocking Hulk out early before hes able to really amp up.

You mean classic abom who was what two time's stronger than hulk???
At base strenght

Eternal Idol
Rhino tackles Hulk's legs from behind, while Thing uses Colossus as a bat to check Hulk's chin.

Team ftw.

DarkOdin
Rhino tackles Thing's legs from behind"CIS", while Hulk uses Colossus as a bat to check Rhino's chin.

Big Green ftw.

Fixed for you Rhino will never do anything right

ColossusGrundy
Hulk loses and loses BAD.

THing has always given Hulk fits.

Colossus >>>> Thing > Rhino

Rhino has penetrated Juggs with his horn.

Colossus HAS met Hulk and one punched him until Hulk had time to recover.

Team wins and goes for Coca Cola.

Master Court
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Why are you so wrong? confused

ColossusGrundy
Hulk fanboys kill me.

The whole "Hulk will always get stronger" is B.S.

Not when he's unconscious.

Team wins.

Master Court
Hulk fanboys kill me.

The whole "Hulk will always get stronger" is B.S.

Not when he's unconscious.

Team wins.

But... you're wrong. Get it?

Pete, Ben, and Rhino are low range bricks. Rhino's been beaten up by Spider-Man. Thing has been one-shotted by Hulk numerous times. And Colossus had one real good showing, and he still lost.

Three losers do not equal one winner.

Hulk hurts these three very badly. Three week comas. Emotionally scars them. They retire after this.

ColossusGrundy
Hulk fanboys suck.

"Hulk will always get stronger" is BS it makes no sense and can't happen.

He has an upper limit, its impossible not to. AND BTW to fuel your theory, he has to get angrier all the time, not possible.

Colossus is class 100

Ben has given Hulk a good fight MANY times before Savage, Professor, whoever.

Rhino is just there for the fun of it.

Team Wins and it's not that hard.

Master Court
Hulk fanboys suck.

"Hulk will always get stronger" is BS it makes no sense and can't happen.

He has an upper limit, its impossible not to. AND BTW to fuel your theory, he has to get angrier all the time, not possible.

Colossus is class 100

Ben has given Hulk a good fight MANY times before Savage, Professor, whoever.

Rhino is just there for the fun of it.

Team Wins and it's not that hard.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6941/doublefacepalmu.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Ben has givin hulk trouble. colossus has fought hulk Many times and even temporerly knocked him out once, rhino has givin hulk hulk trouble.
3 people who give hulk trouble alone would win together

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Ben has givin hulk trouble. colossus has fought hulk Many times and even temporerly knocked him out once, rhino has givin hulk hulk trouble.
3 people who give hulk trouble alone would win together

Hercules has given Hulk trouble, Iron Man and Namor have knocked him out before-but when all 3 attacked Mindless Bannerless Hulk, he was a match for them, despite his being weakened by his separation from Banner.
I still reckon that the team CAN win, if the fight sensibly-but Hulk can emerge victorious if they don't.

Omega Vision
Hulk probably.

Colossus-Big C

in strength
Colossus=Thing>>>Rhino
Durability
Colossus>or=Thing>>>Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.