Sabretooth versus Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Wolverine put up a good fight against Venom, and Sabretooth is just a bigger, stronger and meaner version of Wolverine.

Who takes it between these two psychotic killers?

thezenbrawler
i didnt know sabretooth was stronger than wolverine

undisputable
he isn't

colossus17
he is....

masterbruce
sabretooth is stronger than wolverine...he can lift up and throw cars and stuff

jinzin
go look at the sabretooth respect thread in the comic book's forum.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361573&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

you'll see that he has a considerable amount of super strength....also of note...this was before his government founded upgrades.....and adamantium skeleton....

CorderaMitchell
I'm going with venom here...

Batman Wins
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm going with venom here...

Good Explanation...

jinzin
I'm saying it's the same as wolverine vs. venom.....if venom gets up close he loses, if he keeps his distance he wins...and suffice it to say he's not exactly one to keep from getting into a brawl...

his powers would allow him to take this fight with ease, however, his character traits would not...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Good Explanation... I know, one of a kind...

You should see the post I just did in game versus, "preds vs elites", and in religion and general discussion.

Batman Wins
I know, one of a kind...

You should see the post I just did in game versus, "preds vs elites", and in religion and general discussion.

Is it one sentence too. confused

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm saying it's the same as wolverine vs. venom.....if venom gets up close he loses, if he keeps his distance he wins...and suffice it to say he's not exactly one to keep from getting into a brawl...

his powers would allow him to take this fight with ease, however, his character traits would not...

Meh, wolverine is to sabretooth is spiderman to venom.

Neither fight as smart as their counterparts, venom is craftier though, so....

CorderaMitchell
Is it one sentence too. confused Man you reply fast, are you high?

jinzin
Meh, wolverine is to sabretooth is spiderman to venom.

Neither fight as smart as their counterparts, venom is craftier though, so....

ummmmmmmmm sabretooth's an absurdly crafty and cunning fighter...confused

Batman Wins
Man you reply fast, are you high?

CorderaMitchell
ummmmmmmmm sabretooth's an absurdly crafty and cunning fighter...confused He can be, but he likes to run up close yadda yadda...

CorderaMitchell
.... I take that as a yes...

Batman Wins

jinzin
He can be, but he likes to run up close yadda yadda...

dude, so does venom.....if they're fighting up close I really don't see venom winning the fight though...

CorderaMitchell
dude, so does venom.....if they're fighting up close I really don't see venom winning the fight though... Venom has more methods at hand to win, and he does use them, he likes to brawl sure, but what will sabretooth do, when he realizes that he has to fight on venoms terms.

venom who has many abilities with his symbiote and webbing, and can stick to walls.

jinzin
nothing I don't already know....

you're assuming that sabretooth will fight in character as he normally does...

there's no guarentee that venom won't do the same....

seriously...he's used his symbiote in creative ways, however he chooses to brawl when he gets in big one on ones... funny how none of those powers help him against wolverine....up close he loses...far away he wins...but there's no guarentee he fights this fight at a distance...

CorderaMitchell
nothing I don't already know....

you're assuming that sabretooth will fight in character as he normally does...

there's no guarentee that venom won't do the same....

seriously...he's used his symbiote in creative ways, however he chooses to brawl when he gets in big one on ones... funny how none of those powers help him against wolverine....up close he loses...far away he wins...but there's no guarentee he fights this fight at a distance... He doesn't have to fight him far away, and don't bring wolverine into this, you know sabretooth owns him.

Venom has done so against carnage.

Carnage offense>>>>>> Wolverine and Sabretooth...

jinzin
sabretooth owns wolvie....exactly...so if wolverine's been able to hold his own on 3 seperate occasions and strike either a winning or killing blow up close why wouldn't sabretooth...if they fight far away sabretooth does his stalking thing and venom now finds himself having to fight a ghost.

CorderaMitchell
sabretooth owns wolvie....exactly...so if wolverine's been able to hold his own on 3 seperate occasions and strike either a winning or killing blow up close why wouldn't sabretooth...if they fight far away sabretooth does his stalking thing and venom now finds himself having to fight a ghost. Venom owns Spiderman, and anyways it was a stupid comic stalemate. Using common sense would dictate that Venom would have NO problem keeping wolverine down, why are we using matches were people fight in their favor, no different than wolverine and spiderman, EVERYONE always fights in wolverines favor...

Venom has a danger sense...

jinzin
venom has a symbiote that "sees" in every direction....it's nothing like spiderman's spider sense if that's what you're using as a basis of comparison....like I siad in a ranged fight, using all of his abilities venom will win....in a h2h encounter (the type of fighting he usually gets into) he'll lose...badly...

CorderaMitchell
venom has a symbiote that "sees" in every direction....it's nothing like spiderman's spider sense if that's what you're using as a basis of comparison....like I siad in a ranged fight, using all of his abilities venom will win....in a h2h encounter (the type of fighting he usually gets into) he'll lose...badly... I know it isn't but sabretooths, "cutting" utensils aren't as long as wolverines either.

All in all, do you think that Venom has more to put to the table, all bias aside?

jinzin
of course he does....that's obvious...if venom used his powers to their fullest extent all the time he would be near unstopable...but the fact is he's more accustomed to slugging it out even when he doesn't have to...

jinzin
also I definitely have more bias towards venom than sabretooth...period...

CorderaMitchell
also I definitely have more bias towards venom than sabretooth...period... wink riiiight

jinzin
ummm I seriously do..... you don't see me arguing that SABRETOOTH can take down juggy anywhere do you?

guess why....

CorderaMitchell
ummm I seriously do..... you don't see me arguing that SABRETOOTH can take down juggy anywhere do you?

guess why.... Because you know that sabretooth seriously CAN beat juggernaut, and want to fool us all, MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Wynndar
what happens if Venom eats pieces of Sabretooth

jinzin
wtf kind of question is that?

CorderaMitchell
Have I said anything that wierd before?

Wynndar
Im just saying...I dont think Sabretooth can regenerate from just getting his ass eaten.

joesha28
The one who is deadlier wins and his....... sorry........THEIR name start with V.

joesha28
They should do a comic on this

undisputable
who thinks that Sabertooth can own wolverine. Their have been numerous occasions where wolverine has put sabertooth down. Venom would own sabertooth. Sabertooth can't deal with the likes of Juggernaut like Venom did.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Wynndar
Im just saying...I dont think Sabretooth can regenerate from just getting his ass eaten. Someone's going to say so anyways though... sad

jinzin
Originally posted by undisputable
who thinks that Sabertooth can own wolverine. Their have been numerous occasions where wolverine has put sabertooth down. Venom would own sabertooth. Sabertooth can't deal with the likes of Juggernaut like Venom did.

care to give examples?

wolverine's never beaten sabes unless he has a plot device or sabretooth lets him win....sabretooth is far superior to logan and has won every fight they've ever had where he's actually fought back save two times...3 if you count the 2nd death of silver fox..

CorderaMitchell
As much as I hate to say it, that was ownage... wink

jinzin
thanks...

not tryin to "own" ANYTHING though...just educate...

CorderaMitchell
Stop trying to be modest, that IS ownage.

undisputable
1st what about the origin story, it doesn't take a genius to know that Dog was Sabertooth.
2nd Wolverine issue 90. The fight was going pretty much even. Here it even shows that it's logan holding back because he doesn't want to become a complete savage. Oh and as for not fighting back, I'm sure sabertooth doesn't like to fight back because he loves getting stabbed in the brain.
3rd probably won't count but what about the age of Apocalypse when he got his spine torn apart by wolverine. That must be for kicks too!

Feeling pain must be Sabertooths version of getting high.

jinzin
1st. wasn't sabretooth.....there's no evidence or proof to suggest otherwise...

was dog sporting masive canines? was he sporting sich inch long retractable claws? or super strength? or a healing factor?

NO.....he wasn't...his face was still scarred to shit by wolverine and he was way past puberty (the age when mutant powers become active)...so either he wasn't sabretooth...or hell, let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that he WAS sabretooth...his face was still scarred which indicates his mutant powers were not active at the time...which means wolverine beat somebody with WAY less power than the sabretooth as we know him today...wolverine beat up for all intents and purposes a normal human being....

2nd...issue 90..you mean the issue where sabretooth LETS wolverine win? the same issue where sabretooth pushed his way through a plasma field strong enough to stop a full grown raging elephant? THAT FIGHT?

the one where creed is encouraging wolverine to pop his middle claw through victor's brain?

and as far as age of apocalypse goes...sabretooth was becoming a sentimental sod in that timeline..wolverine wasn't....AND it was freakin AOA...NOT CANON...

hell the age of apocoplypse nightcrawler would THRASH current NC period.....not the same.

Onikirimaru
Question, in this fight, does Sabertooth have Birdie to hold his pimp coat?

Seriously, this is a good fight. Ill say Venom can take it though. Thought admittedly Im not an expert on venom.

jinzin
well don't worry oni, cause you're not wrong.... wink

Metalmanx
I'm going to have to give this to Venom, too. Fighting at the best of their ability, Venom has more than enough to take Sabretooth down.

It'd be a good fight though, Sabes wouldn't give up easily.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Question, in this fight, does Sabertooth have Birdie to hold his pimp coat?

CorderaMitchell
"Birdie!!!"

jplatinum
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Venom.

Easy choice for 3 reasons that are unsurpassable.
1. he is way stronger.
2. he is way faster.
3.he can fight just as good and take way more punishment.

jinzin
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JP eek! eek! eek! !

jinzin
Originally posted by jplatinum
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Venom.

Easy choice for 3 reasons that are unsurpassable.
1. he is way stronger.
2. he is way faster.
3.he can fight just as good and take way more punishment.

although i gotta disagree...venom's a slight bit faster perhaps...but is he faster than the currently enhanced sabretooth? i don't think he is..if he is it's not by much....

stronger...yeah he's got that...

take more punishment? NU-UH sabretooth_guy who heals faster than wolverine and now has an adamantiuym skeleton...I think he takes that category..

braz
hmm...i think venom takes this BARELY....cuz this is a good matchup, im glad to see this thread...

but i think venom could take it up close or far away cuz he's faster than sabertooth, more agile n has webshooters...basically hes just a stronger, enhanced spiderman with a black suit....n spideys strength limit is 10 tons....in which saber's is around 2-4 and wolvie's is either 1 ton or peak human (around 800)...so yea venom takes it with more strength speed n agility n long range combat

jinzin
are you aware of sabretooths current upgrades?

CorderaMitchell
Which don't matter to venom as much, sabretooth isn't hulk level, like you make it seem.

He has shorter cutting utensils to boot.

o.g. slaughter
i think venom can jus absorb sabretooth and then thatz it.

jinzin
well the symbiote can do that..but venom with the brock host.....and I assume that's what we're debating here..can't.....actually that's inaccurate...it CAN...but most likely WON'T.

CorderaMitchell
well the symbiote can do that..but venom with the brock host.....and I assume that's what we're debating here..can't.....actually that's inaccurate...it CAN...but most likely WON'T.

Sabretooth's "cutting utensils" aren't that long, compared to wolverine's.

brainchild81
Venom wins the same way I said he'd beat Wolvie.

Piedmon
5/5.

CorderaMitchell
Venom brings more to the table, venom at his best is a 7/3

joesha28
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strength_level

Venom's 25 ton is much more than Sabretooth's 12 tons. Sabretooth is much stronger than Wolverine (1 ton). But Venom could certainly break him.

Piedmon
Go back to the Sabretooth Respect thread. He well outpaces those outdated stats.

CorderaMitchell
Venom is still stronger...

jinzin
Originally posted by joesha28
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strength_level

Venom's 25 ton is much more than Sabretooth's 12 tons. Sabretooth is much stronger than Wolverine (1 ton). But Venom could certainly break him.

break him? unlikely...

CorderaMitchell
As in beat his ass? Definitely.

Venom Dude No.1
Venom wins the whole fight, what on earth is Sabe gonna do against him?? The only thing that can damage Venom is FIRE and SONICS! Does Sabretooth have anything of this? NO!! Then we all understand that Venom would trash him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.