Webdoc 18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smashbro203
Can anybody post webdoc 18 cause I really want to see it. Rapidshare please.

BAILY
did they even release 18? what number did they stop at?? I have been waiting for like three months for a new one.. thanks HS you Piece of Shit!!...

Morridini
Someone are probably going to bash u and tell u to ask in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=344451&perpage=20&highlight=Webdoc&pagenumber=1

Btw, I would also like a new link for Webdoc 18 (and has 19 come out yet? I stayed clear of KMC right after May 19th when the noob threads spawned like hell).

Moff jango
lol yeah

BAILY
and you prolly should stay away still Morridini... i have been keeping away... and here I go again (runs and hides for a few more months)

Morridini
Originally posted by BAILY
and you prolly should stay away still Morridini... i have been keeping away... and here I go again (runs and hides for a few more months)

I think it is about time to reappearing, what is going on now is nothing like how it was around may 19th.

Prod
yeah...those days were horrible...

and hey baily!

why dont u come over to where all the pros post... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.