Episode III Revenge of the Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Redblade
My friend has high speed internet and wants to download revenge of the sith, I told him it was a bad idea but he wants me to ask anyway, so does any1 know where to dl Episode III???

OB1-adobe
Uh-oh confused

Darth_Redblade
I warned him he's gonna get into a lot of trouble, but he just wants to see the movie over and over whenever he wants

Darth_Redblade
I told him to wait until November when it comes out but he said that that's to far away, he says he cant go a single day without seeing Revenge of the Sith!

PVS
try this link:

http://www.youreafrikintool.com/

FistoFan
It's only 76 days away.

Morridini
Tell him to get a P2P program and try there.

Gryn Jabar
Or report him to the NAACP!

BAILY
Originally posted by Darth_Redblade
My friend has high speed internet and wants to download revenge of the sith, I told him it was a bad idea but he wants me to ask anyway, so does any1 know where to dl Episode III???

I know where to get Episode III..... but to get it.. you need tools to break into the most secure vault in the world.... The Lucasfilm Archive.... solid titanium reinforced steal.... virtually indestructible... I would help you but.... well.... i can wait for the DVD.. I can give you a map of the building if you want? stick out tongue I used to be the janitor there laughing

bilb
yeah go to www.starwars.com.. i'm sure they can hook you up roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
I got my copy from http://www.revengeofthesith.com/

...but that's just me. cool

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by Darth_Redblade

Go e-mail the anti-piracy group and i'm sure they'll hook you up with a copy. wink

Myth
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Or report him to the NAACP!

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People? confused .............. laughing

.:Space Opera:.
...okay obviously he's not getting the clue.

you cant come here and ask for pirated vidoes, KMC will get shut down for that.

so lets just pretend this didnt happen okay?

Darth_Redblade
OK

Ushgarak
Please no threads like this. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.