Wolverine VS Jubilee,Blackcat,and Black Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Who wins.

jinzin
I'm gonna say, wolverine loses this one..... sad

Batman Wins
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm gonna say, wolverine loses this one..... sad

sad

Creshosk
I'm gonna say, wolverine loses this one..... sad How does the fight go down?

jinzin
Jubilee starts it off...bludgening wolvie with constant explosions....he's getting slowly blown to pieces...but still pushing forward....balck mast nails him from behind and starts clobbering him (black mast has super strength, speed, reflexes, doesn't fatigue period, and an expert proficiency in fighting ability...he can definitely take down a weakened logan...jubilee at full power could probably take him by herself....black cat is just there for the eye candy factor...

you really think logan could keep from being distracted by this?

Creshosk
Jubilee starts it off...bludgening wolvie with constant explosions....he's getting slowly blown to pieces...but still pushing forward....balck mast nails him from behind and starts clobbering him (black mast has super strength, speed, reflexes, doesn't fatigue period, and an expert proficiency in fighting ability...he can definitely take down a weakened logan...jubilee at full power could probably take him by herself....black cat is just there for the eye candy factor...

you really think logan could keep from being distracted by this? Really? I didn't know black mask had any powers. huh.

That made me smile for some reason. . .

jinzin
lol...yyyeahhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.