Cyttorak vs Agamotto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Cyttorak vs Agamotto

long pig
Agamotto with considerable ease.

Agamotto is way above skyfather.

zachrivard
Agamotto?????

colossus17
Originally posted by zachrivard
Agamotto?????

wolverine's half cousin from navaria 4

jgiant
Really who is Agamotto?

zachrivard
half cousin??

long pig
Agamotto is 1/3 of the Vishanti, who are a group of magical, nigh omnipotent beings who are of the top four most powerful beings in the Omniverse.

Agamotto stalemated a fully powered Galactus, he's certainly above Skyfather.

He is Wolverine's great uncle actually.
I'm not kidding, he really is.

colossus17
Originally posted by long pig
Agamotto is 1/3 of the Vishanti, who are a group of magical, nigh omnipotent beings who are of the top four most powerful beings in the Omniverse.

shit i was never good with family trees sad

joesha28
Originally posted by long pig

Wolverine is related to Agamotto?! Since when?

OneDumbG0
Hardeharhar. On a more serious note, when did Agamotto fight Galactus?

joesha28
Agamotto is too powerful, i suppose the most powerful of the Vishanti.
The first Sorcerer Supreme who came from the another dimension to protect earth. Cyttorak is powerful above skyfather-level but with his power of his own. Agamotto invokes powers of other deities of the multiverse.

K3VIL
Agamotto's is Wolverine's uncle, and he was gaving power ups to Logan during all this years undetected.
Actually Logan has invulnerability, immunity to Class 100 strenght punches unless they are on Thor level, Kryptonite + Adamantium Claws (who knows when a ****ing kryptonian can mess with you), Class 100 strenght of high rank, near lightspeed flying abilities, reflexes on Superman level, can project constructs of energy from his eyes and fart nuclear strikes.

Arahan
Originally posted by K3VIL
Agamotto's is Wolverine's uncle, and he was gaving power ups to Logan during all this years undetected.
Actually Logan has invulnerability, immunity to Class 100 strenght punches unless they are on Thor level, Kryptonite + Adamantium Claws (who knows when a ****ing kryptonian can mess with you), Class 100 strenght of high rank, near lightspeed flying abilities, reflexes on Superman level, can project constructs of energy from his eyes and fart nuclear strikes.

laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.