Batman and Black Panther Vs Spiderman and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Round 1 prep 3 days
Round 2 no Prep

Wynndar
Panther and Batman together would be highly unstoppable...They r both top brains in their respective universes.

Good matches against Panther and Bats:

Mantis and Dr Doom

Karnak and Slade

Lord-of-Dreams
not at all, Wynndar. Doom is probably too much for both Bats and BP. The two are strong, but Doom has done some pimpin sh*t! But you're partially right, they will win with some ease. First of all, they could partner up and possibly defeat the two physical style, but with the prep, the could swap and merge suits, keeping all the strongest features, and maybe come up with some new anti-wolverine/spiderman gear.
And for the record, this is gonna be either a flop thread, or fanboy paluzza!! lool

illadelph12
T'Challa is a match for Doom if he were to put his mind to it. Don't underestimate the Wakandan King.

Wynndar
Yea they r kinda sorta friends.

Batman Wins
Bump

Lord-of-Dreams
are they friends? I always thought they were both just tolerent... lol well!
And trust me, I never underestimate T, but I'm saying that Panther isn't gonna run in and just say 'stop' then run in and kick Doom's ass. I know that he could match him in theory, though.Oh, yea. and bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.