Potc 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
Why do you suppose there was such a long wait before producing POTC 2? Do you suppose they'll still use Knightley, despite the fact that she is now anorexic?

darth plo koon
lol

KillTheLight
they're giving orlando bloom acting lessons thats why it's taking so long..and yes kiera will be in the sequels..after all a stick and a plank of wood make the perfect on screen couple..no expression

«§hõnknêss»
laughing

Acting lessons can't help Orlando

choosewisely
Originally posted by shaber
Why do you suppose there was such a long wait before producing POTC 2? Do you suppose they'll still use Knightley, despite the fact that she is now anorexic? old.....she isn't, she was or maybe never been

*Pirate_Brat*
Knightly is on one of those freaky diets??????? roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Pirate_Brat*
oh yah and dont forget jack love

choosewisely
idiot

^^[leane]
johnny love

«§hõnknêss»
blink

crybaby
Originally posted by darth plo koon
lol i love you

tinkerbell668
boo

PsychoFreeak
HEY TINK!!!! eek! hug havnt heard from u in AGES! w'sup dudett? rock

~dorkerina~
i'm here!!!

oh wait....
i mean.....

big grin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

~dorkerina~
Maybe becuase they where going to pull a famous disney, betcha didn't notice that we switched main actors!, and then got a death threat so they had to redo the whole thing.

Or they are rude so they want us to get so excited we almost explode so we see the movie 100000 times. but then again i will anyway.

lets just hope that because it took so long that it is goood. wink

tinkerbell668
HEY PSYCHO FREEAK!!! I know I havent been on here in ages...but i fugure why not start another addiction lol?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.