Captain Marvel versus Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
I give it to Captain Marvel

supremthor
with marvel = does really matter cuss both bet wonderman

Juntai
what captain marvel?

olympian
If its DC Captain Marvel, he gets my vote.

Fanboy
Captain Marvel wins. SHAZAM bi---.

Dizzle
Draco has a justified explanation for why Wonder Woman would win... I forget exactly the system, I'll go dig it up.

Oh, and btw, this has been done already.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Dizzle
Draco has a justified explanation for why Wonder Woman would win... I forget exactly the system, I'll go dig it up.

Oh, and btw, this has been done already.

Wonderman not Wonder Woman.

Dizzle
My bad, the thread I was thinking of was Supes and WW vs. Shazam and MM... Which turned into WW vs. Shazam in three posts. Here's Draco's explanation...

"She's stronger than him. She's kicked his ass before. Shazam has the strength of Hercules. Wonder Woman has "the strength of Gaea greater than that of Hercules" Shazam has the speed of Mercury. Wonder Woman has "speed greater than that of Mercury". She surpasses him in strength, speed, and durability."

jrodslam
Well as Draco knows, I only agree with that to a certain degree. At regular levels, yea shes stronger, faster, ect.

BUT Captain Marvel is able to stack his powers. Hes done it on more than one occasion. (Hercules+Atlas. Hercules+Zeus)When armwrestling Supes, he did it Matching his strength. Thats why they are considered equals in strength. Wonder Woman on the other hand is not concidered to have equal strength to Superman. But les not get off topic here.

Captain Marvel beats Wonderman.

kgkg
ya Wonder Man won't win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.