What if Darth Vader was a Rapper?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Like in Gangsta Rap?

Redeemer
WHEN THE F*CK WILL YOU F*CKING LEARN, GODDAMNIT?!?!?!

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Redeemer
WHEN THE F*CK WILL YOU F*CKING LEARN, GODDAMNIT?!?!?!

*Sigh* One simple question and hell breaks lose. Your a loser.

Lil Krueger
The only guy I could listen to is Darth Janus.

Darth_Janus
And I don't rap.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
And I don't rap.

I dont care. Your my idol.

DiamondBullets
Then Mace Windu would have to change his name to Ma$e Windu.

Darth_Janus
Here ya go...

Illustrious
Dude, Vader would be a mean beatboxer.

CobbleR
Originally posted by Illustrious
Dude, Vader would be a mean beatboxer. That's what his buttons do

Darth Mantis
If Vader was a rapper he would be making millions and give up this gig being the dark lord of the sith...

ESB-1138
What if this thread was good?

Ushgarak
Ok, calm it down, Redeemer; that is flaming and that can't be tolerated, regardless of how aggravated you feel at the creation of the thread.

tommy vercetti
i know and i agree, redeemer you need to calm yourself down, i reported you for your behaviour and im sure lil krueger did the same. I dont ever want to hear you speak in that tone again or ill finish you

Darth_Rankkor
Darth vader rules more as a headbanger. Regurgitation of the Sith or Amassing the cadaveric pile of jedi putrefaction would be his Death Metal band(s). Just check out how cool he is:

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/329/vadermetal3vm.jpg

Captain REX
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
i know and i agree, redeemer you need to calm yourself down, i reported you for your behaviour and im sure lil krueger did the same. I dont ever want to hear you speak in that tone again or ill finish you

Like you could... stick out tongue

Vader doesn't strike me as a rapper. He'd do heavy metal.

Darth L. Dipsit

I am truly sorry should I cause unnecessary conflict here. However, that seems slightly superfluous - a little bit high and mighty (no offense meant - this is only the impression I received), Mr. tommy vercetti, sir. I do agree that Lil Kruegger is bashed significantly and I have stated my sympathies and tried to make reasonable defense (I know how it feels). However, the telling-to was already done - Ushgarak handled it. I do not intend to make you feel bad or angry with me at all, but I think that Redeemer would probably be extremely upset with you because of the fact that he has been here for some time longer and that it was slightly dismissive and authoritative (this is, again, just the vibe I had from it) and it seemed slightly demeaning. My sincere apologies if the point I originally intended is not conveyed and I disturb anyone and cause further conflict.

Lil Kruegger if you are constantly angered by a feeling of negativity, there are those of us who would totally be cool with just chilling - you can PM people to talk or hang in the OTF. I am truly sorry that people seem to have been slightly overcritical of you, and I hope that you do not feel that there is no one who cares or is accepting.

Peace be with you all.

Darth_Janus

You're threatening to "finish" someone in the same breath as reporting them.

Are you just not familiar with the English language or something? Saying something like that can be construed as a death threat and get YOU banned.

Darth_Rankkor
You're threatening to "finish" someone in the same breath as reporting them.

Are you just not familiar with the English language or something? Saying something like that can be construed as a death threat and get YOU banned.

Agreed

Hornyman
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I am truly sorry should I cause unnecessary conflict here. However, that seems slightly superfluous - a little bit high and mighty (no offense meant - this is only the impression I received), Mr. tommy vercetti, sir. I do agree that Lil Kruegger is bashed significantly and I have stated my sympathies and tried to make reasonable defense (I know how it feels). However, the telling-to was already done - Ushgarak handled it. I do not intend to make you feel bad or angry with me at all, but I think that Redeemer would probably be extremely upset with you because of the fact that he has been here for some time longer and that it was slightly dismissive and authoritative (this is, again, just the vibe I had from it) and it seemed slightly demeaning. My sincere apologies if the point I originally intended is not conveyed and I disturb anyone and cause further conflict.

Lil Kruegger if you are constantly angered by a feeling of negativity, there are those of us who would totally be cool with just chilling - you can PM people to talk or hang in the OTF. I am truly sorry that people seem to have been slightly overcritical of you, and I hope that you do not feel that there is no one who cares or is accepting.

Peace be with you all.

I wouldn't suggest the OTF. He gets bashed there too.

Rayvann Sadow
What if this thread was never made?

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Captain REX
Like you could... stick out tongue

Vader doesn't strike me as a rapper. He'd do heavy metal.

So you agree with me? big grin

Darth_Janus
Vader is a heavy metal kinda guy...

Darth_Rankkor

That's the one I've posted but it takes ages to show up (at least in my comp). That's a great one

SS_181st_Snow
But people, common, he IS a rapper. Doesn't anyone watch Star Warz Rap..jeez. rolleyes1

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
But people, common, he IS a rapper. Doesn't anyone watch Star Warz Rap..jeez. rolleyes1

err NO :P Vader is from a Brutal Death Metal band :P He kills rappers for breakfast. Didn't you knew that? LOLOLOLOL And before that he was into goth. Rap, never. The one you've seen must be someone else with a mask :P

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
So you agree with me? big grin

Indubitably.

SS_181st_Snow
Vader? Goth? Hell no. Vader wouldn't slit his wrist because he thinks the world betrayed him. Plus he wouldn't look good with White on his mask stick out tongue. Vader is a rapper, even tho I hate that shit. Vader also does classical, he plays the trumpet.

Redeemer

I saw this just now and i died of laughter.

I can tell you my adress and you can come and finish me.

Oh, i reported your threatening thread. Tsk tsk tsk....

It isn't very nice to be hypocritical, now is it, Mr. Vercetti?

Redeemer
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
*Sigh* One simple question and hell breaks lose. Your a loser.

I like you as a person, Krueger....

But i don't like your threads.

Plain and simple.

DiamondBullets

Naw! Heeeeell Naw! Vader is definately gangsta!!! He got the battle-scars, the nick-name, the custom ride and weapon....the dude's a G all the way!

OneForce_2018
That would be weird seeing Darth vader as a rapper. I can see mace as a rapper more than vader. I do agree with "Captain REX" because i can see vader doin heavy metal rather than rap.

Darth_Rankkor
Regurgitating massacred jedi bowels is the latest album of vaders band. NOT RAP

Lil Krueger
Darth Vader: V to the A to the D-E-R I dont give who the *beep* you are! Im stronger and whoop your ass Tulak Hord! Careful you rebels caz im a Sith Lord!

^Sucks doesnt it?

tommy vercetti
i see vader as more of a dance/techno kindof guy, and thats because mace is black

Lord-Nihilus
nah, Vadar is into heavy metal, he's got the voice for it, imagine him screaming down the microphone....that would make my day.

Otaku
I dont care. Your my idol.

laughing out loud visit one of the Jawa meetings!

Darth_Rankkor
Check Vaders Death Metal and sing along WOOHOO

VADER GROWLING

DiamondBullets
Darth Vader: V to the A to the D-E-R I dont give who the *beep* you are! Im stronger and whoop your ass Tulak Hord! Careful you rebels caz im a Sith Lord!

^Sucks doesnt it?

It would actually be V to tha Izzay and D to tha Izzee and back to tha Izzar. And that was actually a pretty mad rhyme. You got's skillz, Lil Krueger. Keep flowin'.

Rayvann Sadow
*groans*

Someone kill this thread...

FistoFan
Be quiet, Rayvann Sadow. Just because you don't like this thread doesn't mean others don't like this thread. Just chill.

DiamondBullets
i see vader as more of a dance/techno kindof guy, and thats because mace is black

Actually, I see General Greivous as the Rave/Techno guy. He already has the goggles, mask, and the electronic voice for it. Plus, he could whirl 4 glow-sticks.

Delta 62
What if Mace was all ghetto? "Yo we don't be grantin you da rank of Mastah."

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by FistoFan
Be quiet, Rayvann Sadow. Just because you don't like this thread doesn't mean others don't like this thread. Just chill.

Be quiet? Huh? Dude you have only been here for what a week or so? Lil Kruger the moron that developed this thread has been posting crap like crazy ever since he signed on to these forums. The only reason people come to this thread is to shit on it and display its worthlesness.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
Be quiet? Huh? Dude you have only been here for what a week or so? Lil Kruger the moron that developed this thread has been posting crap like crazy ever since he signed on to these forums. The only reason people come to this thread is to shit on it and display its worthlesness.

Your an idiot...Dont like this thread? Dont even bother reading or replying.

Dirty Vader

Who the hell are you? I mean seriously, who do you think you are? What power do you actually have? You can't say "I'll finish you" because you can't actually do anything to him apart from making some woosy post reports. So do yourself a favour and refrain from retarted comments like this one.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Dirty Vader
Who the hell are you? I mean seriously, who do you think you are? What power do you actually have? You can't say "I'll finish you" because you can't actually do anything to him apart from making some woosy post reports. So do yourself a favour and refrain from retarted comments like this one.

Don't worry he has already been banned.

Rayvann Sadow
Your an idiot...Dont like this thread? Dont even bother reading or replying.

Me and a million others think this thread sucks balls so STFU.

Otaku
Originally posted by Dirty Vader

Amen brother.Amen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.