Black Panther vs Old Doc Ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Who Wins 5 minutes of prep time.

CorderaMitchell
Whats with this recent black panther fetish?

Lord-of-Dreams
BP is the pimpinist Marvel Knight, son!! Don't even try to mess!! And with 5 mins, he should be able to figure out some way to take Ock. He's smart enouhg to just stay back, and fast enough to at least dodge and counter the Tents for a little while. nd his claws are sufficient to hurt the tents... close fight, though, since ock gets to make a plan too...

CorderaMitchell
I've just seen BW churn out these threads, I think it was because batman loses to panther, a spite thread if you will.

Lord-of-Dreams
no. he just got restarted in Feb. He's just got tons of new fans and new love.

CorderaMitchell
I'm talking about the threads, personally I never had a problem with BP, but have you seen how some reacted in those threads.

"I'm black, so you hating on black people, by saying BP would lose?"

Tron
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm talking about the threads, personally I never had a problem with BP, but have you seen how some reacted in those threads.

"I'm black, so you hating on black people, by saying BP would lose?"

Do NOT start a racial debate in here, we have different forums for that. Don't bring it in here.

long pig
Hahaha.

BP has gotten a lot of new fans since his re-release, and I'm one of 'em now.
Good stuff.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Tron
Do NOT start a racial debate in here, we have different forums for that. Don't bring it in here. confused

CorderaMitchell
BP beats old ock, but not new...

ScarletSpider
Hudlin's Panther sucks. Go find all the Priest Panther you can. It's infinitely better.

Lord-of-Dreams
Well Priestis a pretty high high barsetter. But he's never infinitly better, just has more on the table. Hudlin has some good stuff.
And BP could probably even take the new Ock. He's badass enough to rival Dom when necessary, and had the Cube without touching it. hat's badass.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Well Priestis a pretty high high barsetter. But he's never infinitly better, just has more on the table. Hudlin has some good stuff.
And BP could probably even take the new Ock. He's badass enough to rival Dom when necessary, and had the Cube without touching it. hat's badass. In a no prep fight though?

I guess he'd have some chance.... I wouldn't bet on it though...

ScarletSpider
Like what?

His Marvel Knights Spider-Man has been surprisingly enjoyable. His Panther just sucks though. Maybe he just hasn't gotten into the groove yet, I don't know. Not all of it's bad, but he just doesn't seem to get Panther. For his talk of setting Panther up as a premier in the Marvel Universe, he's sure underhanded about doing it. His writing is racist and uninformed. Like the U.S. President and his chief of staff meeting...it was just horrible.

Lord-of-Dreams
Not at all!!
1. BP has always been around to help with race issues in comcis.
2. Having un informed men in office is not a new thing. He's just making a couple roles, man!
3. Don't try to tell me (and African) that th biggest men and woman of merica fell that Africa is on the same levl as them, cuz that's bull
You might not like the way he's doing Panther, but I'm enjoying it, I know how to think about it. (also, the old Panther had racists in it too...
Please, give me some examples of his racisme (pm style, I'm not for spam)
New Ock has what upgrades, please, someone?

CorderaMitchell
I knew this was going to inadvertently go this way!!

Ah well...

Batman Wins
Does every Panther thread, have to say the guys Black.....Listen to what Tron said.

Wynndar
Modern Ock has a personal forcefield that can withstand normal punches from Spidey. Spidey has found ways to overpower it though.

King KAM
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
BP is the pimpinist Marvel Knight, son!!

Have you forgot about Cage????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.