Dr. Doom Vs Namor and Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Next to the Water, and fish.

leonidas
namor put a massive beating on doom all by himself in the water. who needs aquaman.

Wynndar
yea not too long ago Namor beat Doom in Namor's book...i doubt it wasa the real Doom though...in fact i think it was during the period he was assuned dead and the prisoner of Hyperstorm....so it was prolly a Doombot.

leonidas
you could be right, but i'm pretty sure it was the real doom. may have to double check that . . .

regardless, it was a FANTASTIC story arc. i loved those jae lee namors . . .

jrodslam
Oh it was Doom alright. Namor pounded the snot out of Doom. In that issue it also stated...............(for all Namor fans)

Namor doubled then re-doubles his strength as he got more angry with Doom. Mind you this is in water. Namor went cl 400 on Doom lol.

Hit_and_Miss
I think doom wouldn't even bother and just shoot him with his gun.. stick out tongueNamor is unworth to fight him... whistle

brainchild81
Namor is great. Aquaman on the other hand......SUX. Change his powers all you want. He still SUX!! Doom loses this without prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.