Jubilee Prime Vs Hulk and Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logan 87
Jubilee gets a week of prep time, and fights a just changed Hulk and Namor out of water.

Can Jubilee Prime, take this.

Batman Wins
Never heard of Jubilee Prime, but she takes this match. Regular Jubilee was bad enough and since Prime is like her at best, then she will be 100x more annoying, and Hulk and Namor, will fall.

Creshosk
I love jubilee, I really do, but . . . What is Jubilee Prime?

CorderaMitchell
He's probably implying to the fact that jubilee's powers get a significant boost, just HOW weak are hulk and namor?

Onikirimaru
I once read somewhere that Jubilees ultimate potential could grow to nuclear scale blasts. But my doctor says I make things up when I dont take my medication, I dont remember where exactly.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
I once read somewhere that Jubilees ultimate potential could grow to nuclear scale blasts. But my doctor says I make things up when I dont take my medication, I dont remember where exactly.

No its true. She has the potential to generate nuclear level blasts and to detonat ethings on a sub atomic level. Thats enough power to kill pseudo immortals such as the olympians and eternals as well as a lot of class 100 powerhouses.

Im just giving th einfo here im not picking sides. Although if the others didnt take her out quickly then she could kill them.

Mainstream
Jub Prime is the man...er woman. punch

DigiMark007
Jubilee Prime?? Anything like Flash Prime, the failed attempt at creating a better Flash on these forums?? No info on this supposed Jubilee Prime, just a random title and a battle. Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.