kING OF TEAMS :bout announcements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
BOUTS:

King kam's Team: IN YOUR FACE
VS
spranknissingin's Team

2nd BOUT

Golem's Team MARVEL
VS
Ethereal's Fierce Force

3rd bout

Lord of dream's Team dreamer
vs
Jinzin's team DARKHEARTS.

as i do not know what time you guys are available to debate your teams the first bout will start at 9 pm according to uk time. unless you PM me to know if there's any problems so the time can change.

members who are not involved in the fight can vote which team won with comments obviously.

the voting for each bout lasts 2 days

then after the next bout will begin exacly 2 days after the priviuos bot begun hence fore up to the finals which will last 5 days.

if can't pm then post
see characters in each team go to king of teams thread Happy Dance

HigH ScholaR
OH S**T FORGOT ABOUT WYANDERS TEAM SEE TOLD YOU TO PUT YOUR TEAMS NAME SO IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME TO REMEMBER.

WYNDAR'S TEAM WILL EITHER NOT BE ABLE TO FIGHT (UNLKIELY)
HIS TEAM WILL JOIN ANOTHER FIGHT
OR IF SOMEONE CAN POST THERE TEAM FOR HIM TO GO UP AGAINST
IF NOT THEN HE WILL ALTOMATICALLY GO TO SEMI FINALS

Nataku8188
Azrael, Agent X and Dachande (Predator from AVP)

Team woooooo

I'll face wyndar

HigH ScholaR
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OK

HigH ScholaR
check your PM

HigH ScholaR
YOUR BOUT WITH WYANNDAR WILL BE THE LAST BOUT BEFOR THE SEMI FINALS

jinzin
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Azrael, Agent X and Dachande (Predator from AVP)

Team woooooo

I'll face wyndar

wait up...you can't use azreal man...I got him for nightfall batman..... stick out tongue

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jinzin
wait up...you can't use azreal man...I got him for nightfall batman..... stick out tongue

That would be knightfall AZRAEL, Batman was around during knightfall, he was in a hospital bad. Good choice.

jinzin
he was still going around by the name of batman until the real batman showed up...he's still mine..and thank you, I know....

HigH ScholaR
WHAT'S ALL

THIS JUST COMPRIMISE IF THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE BUT DIFFERENT ABILITIES LET IT SLY BUT IF NOT NATAKU8188 CAN BE AZ

HigH ScholaR
IT SEEMS THEY Are different characters it is ok for him to chosse those characters g

jinzin
they are the same character...just different suits...

HigH ScholaR
well that's ok as they have different abilities (different suits just forget about it.

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION 2 DAYS IS TO LITTLE IT HAS NOW BEEN CHANGE TO 5 DAYS

THE FINAL MATCH WILL REMAIN 7 DAYS

jinzin
thank you man.

Lord-of-Dreams
otay... so when exactly does all this start? tonight? I won't be able to do it at 9 tonight sad
And is it fair that someone gets agentx? last I heard, he was rivaling Hulk!!

jinzin
agent x= not cool.....

Lord-of-Dreams
agent x = not fair.

jinzin
hell even gambit is a bot of a stretch here..

okay before these fights begin...i think we need to establish a basic bio of the characrter's abilities, a neutral battleground, and the equiptment each fighter brings to the table (this being VERY subjective to batman, azrael, deadpool, taskmaster and the sort....)...this should effectively reduce the number of side arguments on who has what, and just leave members to think about the fight at hand instead........

sound good?

HigH ScholaR
before each match the member who is representing their team will provide a short bio of thier characters abilities befor they start debating

HigH ScholaR
everyone is moaning about powers

do not wprry as no one knows the stipulations of each match

s**t i might even deciede it's a pissing match

jinzin
laughing out loud

well...this should be interesting...

HigH ScholaR
lord of treams your bout is not today

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
everyone is moaning about powers

**t i might even deciede it's a pissing match

SERIOUSLY!!

beer beer beer beer

HigH ScholaR
PLZ REMEMBER THE BOUT IS OPEN FOR FIVE DAYS

Lord-of-Dreams
thanks, Scholar, but it's Dreams. With a D, homy!! stick out tongue lol anyway, last minute team changes: Me wants Sunspot (Look him up in the Directory or on Wikipedia if necessary) and, deadpool, Aquaman. Thanks man. Great looking event, this is.

jinzin
sunspot and aquaman...ARE NOT STREET LEVEL CHARACTERS!

HigH ScholaR
no aquaman no sunspot perhaps in the next tournaerant

Lord-of-Dreams
shucks... I'll have... um... Deadpool, mm... how about GreenArrow, and Static Shock? Please? lol

jinzin
static shocks iffy....

I thought deadpool and green arrow were already taken...

Lord-of-Dreams
by me lol and it just struck me: Aquaman fights Spidey, who's in this tourney. So's DeathStroke, ain't he? DEATHSTROKE IS NOT STREET LEVEL!!! And why are you th one to stand here and poke holes in my team? You're my first opponent, man!! That's not really fair!!!

HigH ScholaR
listen check your pm

any of those can stay including aquaman

when chosen plzzzzzzzz stick to your team

jinzin
oh crap in a hat.....

jinzin
it's just...what's the point of having a street level tourny if we're not sticking to street level characters?

i could just as easily say I want guyver teknoman and doomsday on my team...at this rate...

Lord-of-Dreams
Oh, shut up, man. Who's on your team? Jubilee and her two twin sisters? Anyway, look at whom Static fights. The level of his baddies. Then look at Spidey. stick out tongue
So I'm with Deapool, Static and Aquaman. Sorry for the counfuzlation, Scholarman. Nuff respect!!

HigH ScholaR
jinzin is right only either

no aquaman no sunspot

HigH ScholaR
wait aquaman allowed

you do not know the arena

HigH ScholaR
fight talk for bout

HigH ScholaR
no more changing teams confused confused confused confused confused confused

jinzin
my teams always stayed the same....no street levels...confused

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by jinzin
my teams always stayed the same....no street levels...confused [/QUOTE

not you jinzin

it seems you to are fiesty as the first opponents are not logged in do you wish to face him now

jinzin
no I gotta go in a few minutes actually..though I would llike a reasonable explaination as to IN WHAT WAY is aquaman street level?

HigH ScholaR
i do not want lord of dreams confusing me again AND NO ONE KNOWS THE STIPULATIONS OR WHERE YOU ARE FIGHTING HELLLL

YOU COULKD BE FIGHTING ON A RED SUN AND NO ONE SURVIVES

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
wait aquaman allowed

you do not know the arena

That super long space post is really annoying...

So... allow me to guess... a fire based place? Wouldn't be surprising...

HigH ScholaR
I WOULDN'T DO THAT THAT WOULD BE BIASED I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING ON A BOUCEY CASTLE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.