The J assault on Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidus Snake
only using ppl who are usually on earth, suppose the JLA, JSA, and JLE attacked marvel earth would the heroes there survive?

if ya want, you can say that silver surfer was visiting earth on vacation.

Juntai
Are we saying the JLA are out for blood, even though it's out of their character, because this whole scenario is out of their character?

If so, Superman punches the planet into dust and all its inhabitants die, save a few who may breath in space. Who are subsequently subdued faster than a thought can process.

Solidus Snake
yea...out for blood. completely bloodlusted. this dosnt mean that thinkers like bats abandon all plans to fight hand to hand with ppl like hulk.

and no planet destruction. if the planet is destroyed in the fight tahts one thing, but having supes punch the planet into oblivion is out

olympian
"If so, Superman punches the planet into dust and all its inhabitants die, save a few who may breath in space. Who are subsequently subdued faster than a thought can process."

The Marvel heroes are standing still, then?

Not to mention that Superman cant just punch a planet and kill everything that lives.

Sentry
1. New Avengers: Sentry, Captain America, Iron Man, Ronin, Spiderman, Spiderwoman, Luke Cage, Wolverine...

Avengers who went solo after Disassembled and former Avengers: Wonder Man, She-Hulk, Hercules, Warbird, Wasp, Hank Pym, Quicksilver, Quasar, Moon Knight, Black Panther, Firebird, Sersi, Justice Vance Astrovik... There are more, but I don't want to name them all...

2. X-men - Professor Xavier, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Bishop, Gambit, Colossus, Havok, Polaris, Shadowcat, Iceman, Beast, Sage, X-23, Forge, Cable... Too many to list...

3. Fantastic Four - Reed, Invisible Woman, Thing, Human Torch, and Franklin Ricahrds

4. Thunderbolts: Photon(Genis Vell), Atlas, Moonstone, Songbird, Charcoal, Jolt, Mach 1

6. Independents and other miscellaneous heroes: Hulk, Namor, Black Bolt, Namor The Sub Mariner and his Atlanteans, Nick Fury W/Shield, Comet Man, Nova Richard Rider, Rage, Night Thrasher, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, Clea, Jennifer Kale, Topaz, Doc Samson, Daredevil, Jessica Jones...

6. Marvel's Villains/Former Heroes/Confused Heroes:: Dr. Doom, Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Temugin, Abomination, Wendigo...

There are a lot more, but I'm busy.

electric tiger
what the **** is this bull shit you guy's really need to get a life.

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian
"If so, Superman punches the planet into dust and all its inhabitants die, save a few who may breath in space. Who are subsequently subdued faster than a thought can process."

The Marvel heroes are standing still, then?

Not to mention that Superman cant just punch a planet and kill everything that lives.

I'm assuming someone can't understand that they are under attack until they are, and this guy moves faster than thought/light does. With his first attack, yeah it could happen.

If they come to fight in an elite unit and take on the marvel earth. They could easily kill a whole lot of em, I think, but would eventually go down.
Superman alone is more than enough to wipe 90% of those guys there^

Solidus Snake
if the DC attack squad loses, which heros/villains will be left?

Juntai
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
if the DC attack squad loses, which heros/villains will be left?
I honestly don't know, looking at these Marvel teams, I'm not sure the DC team would get stopped at all. Prof X isnt really doing much, Martian Manhunter is relatively as strong of a telepath -- able to touch all minds on the planet. But MM can do while kick Superman level people asses all day long. 90% of em or so dont even have attacks than can hurt all but a few of the team..

Solidus Snake
then they HAVE COUNTRY CRUSHERS LIKE MAJOR DISASTER (sorry about the caps), 2 green lanterns, 2 flashes etc

olympian
"I'm assuming someone can't understand that they are under attack until they are, and this guy moves faster than thought/light does. With his first attack, yeah it could happen."

It cant for two obvious reasons. He doesnt fight faster than light. And hes not a planet destroyer guy. He can create a chain reaction in the earths core that will lead to an explosion. But guess what. Every high top brick and hero pretty much can. Not to mention there are guys who are faster than him and can take him.

"If they come to fight in an elite unit and take on the marvel earth. They could easily kill a whole lot of em, I think, but would eventually go down."

Both going for the kill it would happen both sides.

"Superman alone is more than enough to wipe 90% of those guys there^"

90% of level streeth heroes? I agree. Top heroes? Not even 5 %.

Solidus Snake
what ppl who are regularly on earth are stronger than supes?
i gave MU surfer, juggernaut, apocalypse, and thor

hulk at base is nowhere close to supes strength and supes can knock him out before he powers up too much. i mean cmon, juggernaut did it.

olympian
Hulk. Thor, the Heralds, Juggernaut, Dr Strange, Sersi, Sue Richards, Surfer and the other Heralds by defination, Warlock, Hercules, strenghtwise, Magneto, Phoenix, Namor can and will hang for awhile. Etc. It isent just one or two or three.

These guys can either hang with him, match him and even overpower him.

Plus when does Hulk ever figths at base levels? The Professor Hulk wasnt in strenght the base level. Thats Sampson.

And Classic Juggernaut isent that weaker than Superman.

Khellendros
Thor, Surfer, the Thunderbolts and Avengers, all the various X-squads, Namor... all these apeople are goiong to be handing out beatings left and right. And once Strange tracks Banner down and shoves a really horrid though in his head, you've got Hulk tearing people up. Hell, Strange could probably send them all back if it weren't for Fate. But Strange on his home turf could take Fate, I think. Juggy may not be as strong, but he's still pretty much invulnerable. Hell, if things really start getting bad you'll see shield and Black Panther and his Wakandan armies lendng a hand. Hell, if this is an attack on the entire planet, you're going to basically have every country in the world sending out their super teams. Marvel Earth wins, just too many resources to draw on to defend itself.

olympian
Good Call, Atlas at Marvel its a high brick nowadays. About classic Juggernaut, while his main asset its his durability, strengthwise his class its the same of Supes and Thor between others. perhaos sligthy below, but never far behind.

Add four more with mad powerset to the ones mentioned above. Xavier, Photon, Ge-nnis and Quasar.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by olympian
Hulk. Thor, the Heralds, Juggernaut, Dr Strange, Sersi, Sue Richards, Surfer and the other Heralds by defination, Warlock, Hercules, strenghtwise, Magneto, Phoenix, Namor can and will hang for awhile. Etc. It isent just one or two or three.

These guys can either hang with him, match him and even overpower him.

Plus when does Hulk ever figths at base levels? The Professor Hulk wasnt in strenght the base level. Thats Sampson.

And Classic Juggernaut isent that weaker than Superman.

read the title. i said the ppl who hang around on earth. i threw in surfer as a freebie

and i would like to see classic juggernaut push around warworld

olympian
"read the title. i said the ppl who hang around on earth. i threw in surfer as a freebie"

You dont need to be earth- native to hang around on earth. Thats why i used the ones i did.

"and i would like to see classic juggernaut push around warworld"

Wich its fine since Superman didnt pushed Warworld at regular levels. If im using amped versions then the whole set its going to be alot more colorful.

golem370
Hulk Thor Juggernaut Hercules Apocalypse The Eternal X-MAN Franklin Richards Magento Venom and Carnage Proteus Wendigo Mr Sinister Doctor Doom would most likely survive The Deviants might survive. These people would give JSA and JLA to much trouble

olympian
Forgot about Franklin and X-Man. And is current Cable still over the top?

Solidus Snake
regardless of what happens, i feel earth is gonna get wasted

and there are gonna be HEAVY casualties on both sides, especially with major disaster, 2 gls and 2 flashes.

the two gls and 2 flashes could make hyper treadmills attatched to any weapon to eradicate any foe.

then ya have ppl like the thunderbolt, doc fate, zatanna, captain marvel, supes, ww, mm, etc

Solidus Snake
isnt xman dead? pardon me, im not following marvel as closely as i should

is franklin still as powerful and can access those powers readily as we speak?

olympian
He never lost those powers as far as i know.

About X-Man. I think hes still around, just not being used.But honestly im in the same boat as you where it concerns the x-universe. Unless its regular characters like Jean and Xavier etc.

brainchild81
After a tough battle, The J team is crushed.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by brainchild81
After a tough battle, The J team is crushed.

I concur Marvels too powerful to go down. Strange could turn Fate into a babbling idiot, who couldn't say his own name and funny... he doesn't know why?

Marvels got too many resources. The J's go down hard with their tails between their legs.

But I do think that it would go the other way if it was Marvel doing the invading...

golem370
You also have people like Hulk Thor Juggernaut Hercules Apocalypse The Eternal X-MAN Franklin Richards Magento Venom and Carnage Proteus Wendigo Mr Sinister Doctor Doom would most likely survive The Deviants Abmonation Ghost Rider Doctor Strange ZZZax Atlas Morlun HIGH EVOLUTIONARY hey I could take out the Eternials and they could form UNI-MIND. They could bring down JLA and JSA together.

golem370
Don't forget Geirrodur leader of the under the earth trolls

King KAM
Man .....Xavier and Emma, along with X-Man and Cable, all plug themselves into cerebro, with a Forge upgrade so that cerebro is running better then ever, they mind-wipe each and every one of the DC heroes before they know what hit them

Solidus Snake
king Kam, nothing forge could do could withstand a motherbox upgrade of any equipment that the J team comes with or takes if they make a head quarters.
read world war 3 and see. forge cant compete with a mother box.

and dont forget, noone said theyd attack everyone at once, and theres no way all of these guys are helping one another, doom, the troll king, and the deviants on one team. plus magneto? HAW!!!!!!!!! never

Khellendros
king Kam, nothing forge could do could withstand a motherbox upgrade of any equipment that the J team comes with or takes if they make a head quarters.
read world war 3 and see. forge cant compete with a mother box.

and dont forget, noone said theyd attack everyone at once, and theres no way all of these guys are helping one another, doom, the troll king, and the deviants on one team. plus magneto? HAW!!!!!!!!! never
Forge can make anything ANYTHING he can imagine. That's his power. Get him and Reed Richards in a well stocked lab for a day and they'll be busting out some pretty impressive gadgets.

And, aside from Magneto, who as of Excalibur was more or less good, the bad guys wouldn't even need to help out. Look at the Inhumans and the Eternals. Two whole races of super powered people. You've got S H I E L D and Black Panther with his Cosmic Cube. Like someone else said, get all the heavy hitting telepaths in one room with Cerebro and most of the J team is now comatose or outright dead. I think it'd really help if you posted a list of the people on the J teams currently.

long pig
I doubt they'd be able to even trespass into Marvel's Earth dimension without facing the wraith of it's protector.

No doubt seeing the force he's going to need to fight, he'd bring along whomever he feels needed to keep them from entering.

Molecule Man would be a big help.

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4279/ainvade18tt.th.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2930/ainvade20sn.th.jpg
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/7383/ainvade39on.th.jpg

The all seeing orb is a mother****er to get past seeing as the user can probe all other dimensions at once searching for and zeroing in on anyone even considering invading Earth's realm.

JLA: "Should we invade Marvel Earth?"
Strange:-appearing out of no where- "BACK DAH FUKUP!!" -banishes half the team to Deaths realm- -leaves for reinforcements-

K3VIL
Originally posted by Sentry
1. New Avengers: Sentry, Captain America, Iron Man, Ronin, Spiderman, Spiderwoman, Luke Cage, Wolverine...

Avengers who went solo after Disassembled and former Avengers: Wonder Man, She-Hulk, Hercules, Warbird, Wasp, Hank Pym, Quicksilver, Quasar, Moon Knight, Black Panther, Firebird, Sersi, Justice Vance Astrovik... There are more, but I don't want to name them all...

2. X-men - Professor Xavier, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Bishop, Gambit, Colossus, Havok, Polaris, Shadowcat, Iceman, Beast, Sage, X-23, Forge, Cable... Too many to list...

3. Fantastic Four - Reed, Invisible Woman, Thing, Human Torch, and Franklin Ricahrds

4. Thunderbolts: Photon(Genis Vell), Atlas, Moonstone, Songbird, Charcoal, Jolt, Mach 1

6. Independents and other miscellaneous heroes: Hulk, Namor, Black Bolt, Namor The Sub Mariner and his Atlanteans, Nick Fury W/Shield, Comet Man, Nova Richard Rider, Rage, Night Thrasher, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, Clea, Jennifer Kale, Topaz, Doc Samson, Daredevil, Jessica Jones...

6. Marvel's Villains/Former Heroes/Confused Heroes:: Dr. Doom, Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Temugin, Abomination, Wendigo...

There are a lot more, but I'm busy.
Genis Vell, Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange will team up ending the conflict.
Genis and Strange can both travel through time and Genis can even bend the fabric of time and space avoiding his enemies from detecting him.His strenght his a high class 100 strenght, and his energy manipulation powers are limitless.Strange will probably call upon the Vishanti powers and screw up the J-Team even without the help of Genis, and Doom will unleash Scarlet with her warp reality powers as a last resort if needed.
Genis can see the J-Team is going to invade earth and just blast ALL of them while they travel from a boom tube into the Marvel Universe, resulting into a massive overkill and the end of the D.C. Heroes.
Also between the Avengerse available there's King Thor, with his Odin Force and Asgardian Runes, the guy is just somewhere in space hided, but he'll always keep an eye on Earth that is the only home he possess now, and against such a threat he'll probably show up and blink back to D.C. Universe the J-Team and obliterate most of them.

Solidus Snake
iwe are doing marvel as they currently exist. is thor king thor right now? i thought these were in the rules. pardon my ignorance.

now fight realistically. yes, marvel has these protectors. how often do u see eternals attacking threats outside of a celestial level event., or deviants for that matter.

forge can create anything yes, but if his mind cannot fathom a tool, he cannot crate it. thats a mother box. the motherbox is beyond the ken of mortal man.

someone told me to list the JLAers JSEers and JSAers, and i guess i should have don this from the start. my bad. lets try again

Superman, Batman, MM, WW, Aquaman, GL (john), flash, faith, plasticman, atom, orion, barda, mircle man

JLE:
Sister superior, coldcast, manitou raven, green arrow, menagerie, major disaster, kasumi

JSA:
mr. terrific, sentinel, flash, wildcat, sand, hawkgirl, hourman, dr. midnite, powergirl, stargirl, jakeem thunder (w/ 5th dimensional imp), atom smasher, doc fate, capt. marvel

so who from the marvel universe survives the onslaught, do any DC charcaters survive. rememebr the team has a 'bloodlust' but dont act completly out of character, (bats does not break into de whitehouse and launch a world ending salvo of nukes and supes doesnt crack de planet in half)

and obvious enemies like eternals and deviants dont fight together (do eternals usually meddle in the matters of man anyways?)

so the DC team fights the loners (spidey, hulk, mr. sinister, apocalypse etc) and all the super (or villain)teams who are accustom fighting invaders on a regular basis.

sorry for the confusion

Juntai
Jakeem says "So cool. Yo Johnny, murk these suckas."
And it's all over.

Solidus Snake
between the thunderbolt, doc fate, hourman, and zatanna, they can by pass genis vell and doc stranges early warning.

if king thor still exists, the thunderbolt will take care of him.

xmarksthespot
Anything Forge's mind can think of he can create if he wants to invent a device that causes speedsters to be frozen in time when they try to move at superspeed he can make it. Add in other luminaries such as Doom, Richards, Pym, McCoy, Sinister, Doc Ock... the list goes on (I've noticed a crapload of people in the MU have PhDs) and any technology the MU need is theirs, they have contacts in other star systems and other dimensions. Rachel Summers can tap into the Phoenix Force. There are thousands of telepaths some of which such as Quentin Quire are more powerful than Xavier ever could be. Iceman is immortal and can kill Superman. Otherworld and the 600+ different Marvel Universes are technically usually on the same Marvel Earth but in a different dimension. They have Scarlet Witch and Magneto which combined apparently can do anything, Mad Jim Jaspers is alive again too. Then there's Strange...

K3VIL
between the thunderbolt, doc fate, hourman, and zatanna, they can by pass genis vell and doc stranges early warning.

King Thor will use his magic to send the thunderbolt back to his dimension, or disable it, anyway he can certainly counter his powers, also the owner of the thunderbolt can't use it forever, there's a limited time for every day.

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
King Thor will use his magic to send the thunderbolt back to his dimension, or disable it, anyway he can certainly counter his powers, also the owner of the thunderbolt can't use it forever, there's a limited time for every day. I thought he said no king thor?

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Anything Forge's mind can think of he can create if he wants to invent a device that causes speedsters to be frozen in time when they try to move at superspeed he can make it. Add in other luminaries such as Doom, Richards, Pym, McCoy, Sinister, Doc Ock... the list goes on (I've noticed a crapload of people in the MU have PhDs) and any technology the MU need is theirs, they have contacts in other star systems and other dimensions. Rachel Summers can tap into the Phoenix Force. There are thousands of telepaths some of which such as Quentin Quire are more powerful than Xavier ever could be. Iceman is immortal and can kill Superman. Otherworld and the 600+ different Marvel Universes are technically usually on the same Marvel Earth but in a different dimension. They have Scarlet Witch and Magneto which combined apparently can do anything, Mad Jim Jaspers is alive again too. Then there's Strange...

Right, any anything GL's mind can think of, they can create, without even needing the parts for it! And also, contracts in other dimensions and galaxies are irrelivent to this. Quit trying to make this against the Marvel Universe and it's parrellel realities.

xmarksthespot
Fine then in 616 Scarlet Witch+Magneto+Xavier send Superman back to Krypton where it never exploded and he's living happily with his biological mother and father powerless under their red sun. Happy?
Really a GL can create a machine that stops time, or a machine that nullifies powers? Never seen that before but do enlighten me.
Iceman still kills Superman.
The telepaths and precogs on Marvel Earth would sense the assault before it reached.

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
King Thor will use his magic to send the thunderbolt back to his dimension, or disable it, anyway he can certainly counter his powers, also the owner of the thunderbolt can't use it forever, there's a limited time for every day. I don't think this limitation has ever been applied on Jakeem, since his thunderbolt, is actually TWO imps, merged into one. . . Super imp. . .Capable of virtually anything, but can be frustratingly precise at times.

Juntai
Fine then in 616 Scarlet Witch+Magneto+Xavier send Superman back to Krypton where it never exploded and he's living happily with his biological mother and father powerless under their red sun. Happy?
Really a GL can create a machine that stops time, or a machine that nullifies powers? Never seen that before but do enlighten me.
Iceman still kills Superman.
The telepaths and precogs on Marvel Earth would sense the assault before it reached.
Even if the approach was was blocked by MM?
His telepathy is on par with Xaviers.

In one GL issue, GL stopped a Superman like being by using his ring to create a machine that turns physical effort into sound, and as the guy struggled to move, the effot was converted into hot DJ beats. lol.

How would iceman kill Superman? Superman could super-breath him to the sun. He's nothing.

Juntai
It was also stated that people who wouldnt normally team up, still wont team up. So your arguement is lost there.

xmarksthespot
Superman can not distinguish Iceman from any other atmospheric water, he exists as an incorporeal consciousness that inhabits water molecules. He can "teleport" himself between different bodies of water (including ice and vapour), including any within Superman or his colleagues. He can lower the temperature of matter, organic and inorganic, to absolute zero by removing all free energy from the atoms, thus halting atomic movement.

Magneto has worked with his daughter before, Magneto and Xavier have worked together before, Xavier and Scarlet Witch have even worked together.

BTW you do realise Xavier isn't the only telepath on Marvel Earth don't you? And although he's definitely the most skilled, in terms of raw power he's not even top of the heap anymore.

Juntai
Superman can not distinguish Iceman from any other atmospheric water, he exists as an incorporeal consciousness that inhabits water molecules. He can "teleport" himself between different bodies of water (including ice and vapour), including any within Superman or his colleagues. He can lower the temperature of matter, organic and inorganic, to absolute zero by removing all free energy from the atoms, thus halting atomic movement. That theory won't work on the Thunderbolt or the GL, since the ring would automatically protect, and either of them, or the mages, could protect against it easily.. How about Major disastor pulling the astroid belt down on Marvel Earth dissolving contintent after continent in moments?

xmarksthespot
The GL ring can distinguish between the indistinguishable? Give me a precedent where one has distinguished between water vapour with incorporeal consciousness and water vapour without consciousness. There is water in the ring wielder's blood into which Iceman can "teleport" his consciousness, and Iceman does not need to be in physical contact with matter to lower it's temperature to absolute zero.

Juntai
It protects it's wielder from unknown attacks and acts accordingly. This has proven COUNTLESS times, and has even been pointed out on this forum. Needless to say the ring could could sustain him anyway. I mean he does fly in the cores of planets and through the void of space, through black holes, etc. Places where life and water dont even exist ... and LIVED!! Getting cold isn't much of a problem.

Juntai
Also, Superman does that as well^^
lol.

Superman's cells are also not water-based, but are mini exploding suns, according to Atom.

Solidus Snake
plus supes bio aura would protect him. if iceman went into his body, hed sense something making him cold from teh inside out and burrow to the centre of the planet, come back super hot, and rape even more ppl.

thunderbolt would fry all the telepaths

2 flashes and 2 gls with hyper treadmills as i said are almost unstoppable

scarlet witch, franklin, and doc strange i assure u will be the first to be taken out by the thunderbolt. the thunderbolt by the way can also control probability

even if the DC heroes go down, which is a possibility, they are taking down a good set of teh heroes/villians with them.

major disaster alone could send an earthquake and sink New York before they could react. and remember im talking marvel earth, not marvel universe. if i was talking MU, id have teh spectre there

Tony Stark
Originally posted by golem370
You also have people like Hulk Thor Juggernaut Hercules Apocalypse The Eternal X-MAN Franklin Richards Magento Venom and Carnage Proteus Wendigo Mr Sinister Doctor Doom would most likely survive The Deviants Abmonation Ghost Rider Doctor Strange ZZZax Atlas Morlun HIGH EVOLUTIONARY hey I could take out the Eternials and they could form UNI-MIND. They could bring down JLA and JSA together.

There are also alot of package deals that The Marvel earth has that comes with that Marvel firepower.

Mole man and his army of creatures underground

Namor and his underwater world with his army

The Inhumans and their army

Is Ironman/Tony Stark The Sec. of Defense? US Military Forces

S.H.I.E.L.D. and their forces

How about 1000's of Doom bots

Just a few more reason why the DC invasion doesn't come even close to being successful.

The heros and the villians from earth would be fighting together.

It is for the Marvel earth isn't it?

Avalonofthewind
Superman can not distinguish Iceman from any other atmospheric water, he exists as an incorporeal consciousness that inhabits water molecules. He can "teleport" himself between different bodies of water (including ice and vapour), including any within Superman or his colleagues. He can lower the temperature of matter, organic and inorganic, to absolute zero by removing all free energy from the atoms, thus halting atomic movement.

Magneto has worked with his daughter before, Magneto and Xavier have worked together before, Xavier and Scarlet Witch have even worked together.

BTW you do realise Xavier isn't the only telepath on Marvel Earth don't you? And although he's definitely the most skilled, in terms of raw power he's not even top of the heap anymore.

Superman can easily see iceman. In a recent issue, he was able to see superboys "soul" easily in detail.
Superman generates this temp from his body easily. Ice breath. Iceman isnt affecting him anymore than trying this same attack on Thanos, Gladiator, Thor, or anyone else far out of his league.

long pig

Not a chance. They'd have to be more powerful than Agamotto to bypass the orb, and none of them are even close.

Not if he dragged them all into his mansion, the world could blow up and his sanctum would be fine. The whole JLA couldn't get into his mansion unwanted.

Plus, are we forgetting Molecule Man?
He is on earth, and he could win this more likely by himself.

Solidus Snake
i assure u that flash could take out molecule man, or the atom

does anyone even know where molecule man is?
molecule man is over rated, the FF beat him by themselves. wolverine almost killed him in the secret wars.

shazam could walk past him as billy batson (a harmless child) say SHAZAM and obliterate him b4 he could react. (the lightning bolt ould disintegrate him before he could say, "what the hell is that"

now with doc strange, he would not know they are coming for the rest. in every crisis, he does not go and grab scarlet witch and franklin.

in the infinity gauntlet, if he didnt set his spell of protection his house would ahve been disintegrated when thanos's force wave tore earth from its orbit.

all it would take is major disaster to sink NYC, the for the flashes to take down scarlet witch and franklin and the doc if they survived the onslaught. or jonn could take franklins mind over have him battle scarlet witch and then flash could take down the winner

Avalonofthewind
i assure u that flash could take out molecule man, or the atom

does anyone even know where molecule man is?
molecule man is over rated, the FF beat him by themselves. wolverine almost killed him in the secret wars.

shazam could walk past him as billy batson (a harmless child) say SHAZAM and obliterate him b4 he could react. (the lightning bolt ould disintegrate him before he could say, "what the hell is that"

now with doc strange, he would not know they are coming for the rest. in every crisis, he does not go and grab scarlet witch and franklin.

in the infinity gauntlet, if he didnt set his spell of protection his house would ahve been disintegrated when thanos's force wave tore earth from its orbit.

all it would take is major disaster to sink NYC, the for the flashes to take down scarlet witch and franklin and the doc if they survived the onslaught. or jonn could take franklins mind over have him battle scarlet witch and then flash could take down the winner

Lets not forget in Gauntlet that Doom himself easily took care of Strange.
Strange was helpless against him.

long pig
I'm thinking the J-team isn't as powerful as a blast from the I.G, but that's just me.

It wasn't just an earthquake, it was an reality/time/space splitting attack by Thanos w/I.G directed at Earth. It also tore up asgard and blew the rainbow bridge up.

I got scans if you want.

Well, just because he doesn't do it in every crisis doesn't mean he won't do it in this one. I mean, once he sees the guys he's going to need to face, why wouldn't he grab the most powerful?

long pig
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Lets not forget in Gauntlet that Doom himself easily took care of Strange.
Strange was helpless against him.
Also while Strange was nearly k.o'd by the backlash from Warlock ripping his astral/soul out of his body forcibly out of no where.

Helpless? No.
Told not to fight by Warlock so that they could save the universe? Yes.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by long pig
Also while Strange was nearly k.o'd by the backlash from Warlock ripping his astral/soul out of his body forcibly out of no where.

Helpless? No.
Told not to fight by Warlock so that they could save the universe? Yes.

So Warlock told him to let Doom bully him and make him look like a fool? "Don't fight" doesnt mean.... "Lose a conflict"

Solidus Snake
I'm thinking the J-team isn't as powerful as a blast from the I.G, but that's just me.

It wasn't just an earthquake, it was an reality/time/space splitting attack by Thanos w/I.G directed at Earth. It also tore up asgard and blew the rainbow bridge up.

I got scans if you want.

Well, just because he doesn't do it in every crisis doesn't mean he won't do it in this one. I mean, once he sees the guys he's going to need to face, why wouldn't he grab the most powerful?

for one, its has no defense to being destroyed unless strange puts up a spell. two, the blast wasnt directed at earth, it was a unidirectional wave
three, it doesnt matter if it was the infinity gauntlet or a guy with a rocket launcher, if strange did not put up his defences the house would have been timber. if u put up the scans, make sure u put up that page where it says that too.

by the time strange sees the guys hes going up against, franklyn and scarlet witch would be gone. and he ould have been taken out by some one. remember how doom took him out in the gauntlet?

long pig
So Warlock told him to let Doom bully him and make him look like a fool? "Don't fight" doesnt mean.... "Lose a conflict"

He didn't lose a conflict, Doom had his super robots grabbed his body while his astral form was out of his body making him catatonic, then Doom asked what was going on, Warlock told him.

No one faught except Doom and Surfer, and Doom blasted him once while he was unconcious as well.

You have no clue what you're saying.

That blast was FROM the I.G, it blew up a star, it broke Galactus' ship, it broke the rainbow bridge.....no one ever has had that much power.

I.G>>>>>Strange's mansion defenses.
J-team<<Defenses.

Rocket launcher my ass.

It was odd that it had a billion lightyears to travel yet pin pointed Earth, it was meant for Earth.

Solidus Snake
He didn't lose a conflict, Doom had his super robots grabbed his body while his astral form was out of his body making him catatonic, then Doom asked what was going on, Warlock told him.

No one faught except Doom and Surfer, and Doom blasted him once while he was unconcious as well.

You have no clue what you're saying.

That blast was FROM the I.G, it blew up a star, it broke Galactus' ship, it broke the rainbow bridge.....no one ever has had that much power.

I.G>>>>>Strange's mansion defenses.
J-team<<Defenses.

Rocket launcher my ass.

It was odd that it had a billion lightyears to travel yet pin pointed Earth, it was meant for Earth.

it didnt pick out earth, it hit everything in the universe.

and surfer wasnt unconscious when doom attacked him, surfer was awake and doom blasted him down. i dont rememebr if strange was in astraal form when doom atatcked, so i will check when i got home.

the force wave was at 2% when it reached earth. there was nothing magical or special about it. it was a wave of force. nothing more or less. that it came from the gauntlet was irrelevant. any force blast of sufficient strength would have done teh same thing. eg a celestial blast while it was standing on the moon or something

long pig
I'll check too to make sure I'm saying the exact right thing, it's all going by memory right now.

Avalonofthewind
I'll check too to make sure I'm saying the exact right thing, it's all going by memory right now.

I guess that makes 3 of us. I could have sworn Strange and Warlock were done in the astral plane already.

long pig
He may have.

Just let me check and I'll try and post scans of everything.

long pig
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/6615/ainfinitygauntlet15jq.th.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/5002/ainfinitygauntlet25jn.th.jpg

They're loading.....

long pig
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3581/ainfinitygauntlet35qt.th.jpg
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/6537/ainfinitygauntlet46ty.th.jpg

long pig
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/8079/ainfinitygauntlet56cx.th.jpg
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/6654/ainfinitygauntlet66zd.th.jpg

long pig
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5070/ainfinitygauntlet70nl.th.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/573/ainfinitygauntlet84ad.th.jpg

long pig
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/2663/ainfinitygauntlet99uv.th.jpg
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/6545/ainfinitygauntlet108at.th.jpg

I guess we were both a bit wrong.

Strange WAS in is his body, but was told not to fight and was immensely weakened.
The blast wasn't a normal blast, it was a psionic blast that ripped time/space/dimensional boundaries..
Surfer wasn't unconscious, but woke up and was blasted.

I was wrong about a few things, though.

Still, the SS does have massive protective spells that I do not believe the JLA could break.

I'll look for scans of those where the defensive mechanisms were mentioned.

Avalonofthewind
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/2663/ainfinitygauntlet99uv.th.jpg
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/6545/ainfinitygauntlet108at.th.jpg

I guess we were both a bit wrong.

Strange WAS in is his body, but was told not to fight and was immensely weakened.
The blast wasn't a normal blast, it was a psionic blast that ripped time/space/dimensional boundaries..
Surfer wasn't unconscious, but woke up and was blasted.

I was wrong about a few things, though.

Still, the SS does have massive protective spells that I do not believe the JLA could break.

I'll look for scans of those where the defensive mechanisms were mentioned.

Thanks for the scans...I know thats work.
I have no doubts about Stranges power. Prepared, the guy is a force to be reckoned with. However, agaisnt the JLA, who's dealt with both bigger and more powerful foes, things so look so good. Especially with characters like Zauriel, and Zatanna involved.

long pig
Zauriel is in this?
Ah...shit.

Solidus Snake
thx for the scans fella. im home now. we can battle in earnest smile

Khellendros
Zauriel is in this?
Ah...shit.
Black Bolt >>> Zauriel.

long pig
Zauriel the fallen angel?

Khellendros
Zauriel the fallen angel?
Unless he got REALLY impressive in newer appearances, yes.

long pig
Just going by his bio impressed the hell out of me.

I don't know anything other than what I've read about him here and on other sites, but he seems pretty powerful.

I even made a Zauriel vs Tyrant fight a long time ago.
Guess I was really wrong.

xmarksthespot
Superman can easily see iceman. In a recent issue, he was able to see superboys "soul" easily in detail.
Superman generates this temp from his body easily. Ice breath. Iceman isnt affecting him anymore than trying this same attack on Thanos, Gladiator, Thor, or anyone else far out of his league.
He inhabits water molecules and as vapour those water molecules are indistinguishable from atmospheric water vapour. Distinguishing something which is distinct from the environment is not the same as distinguishing something that is ambient in the environment. Besides once found, Superman can do nothing to kill him. Iceman vs Superman died ages ago with the Superman side saying Iceman can't affect Superman "because he just can't". Superman does not generate absolute zero and absolute zero is not just a matter of "getting cold", it's a matter of getting dead.

Khellendros
Just going by his bio impressed the hell out of me.

I don't know anything other than what I've read about him here and on other sites, but he seems pretty powerful.

I even made a Zauriel vs Tyrant fight a long time ago.
Guess I was really wrong.
Yeah, I made a Blackbolt VS Zauriel thread, giving BB the black Knight's sword and Zauriel his flaming sword. It didn't get many replies, but I think the general consensus was that they were pretty even with BB getting a bit of an edge.

Dizzle
Is Iceman actually that powerful now? I haven't really kept up with him at all, but I didn't know he'd actually got the jumping consciousness thing down yet. Thought that was only AOA Iceman... Damn.

And yeah, I give BB a 6/10 vs. Zauriel, btw. Zauriel's still pretty freaking powerful though.

golem370
Living Tribunal and Eternity would not let the Balance of reality change that much so ether one of them would smoke them or send them back where they came from...

kgkg
MM

J's are all turned into stones, or they get killed.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by kgkg
MM

J's are all turned into stones, or they get killed.

as i said b4

mm is over rated: if he could have, hed have taken over the planet by now.
1. wolverine nearly killed him in secret wars
2. ff used to beat him all the time
3. plastic man is immutable, so nothing mm will do to him will stick

kgkg
as i said b4

mm is over rated: if he could have, hed have taken over the planet by now.
1. wolverine nearly killed him in secret wars
2. ff used to beat him all the time
3. plastic man is immutable, so nothing mm will do to him will stick
all this was when he was a retard and didn't know his full powers.

still he manage to effect even magical item like thor's hammer.

Now he knows his powers , his powers are at such high level that he can turn earth into a cookie , and everyone into cho

Solidus Snake
so why is he not ruling the earth?

kgkg
so why is he not ruling the earth?
And who says he wants to?
That’s like saying why doesn't Lt rule the Universe.

He has gone beyond the ruling shit.

And he is not the only Uber out there Atum , there are many Magical Demon that feed on earth etc

Like I said MM is at a level where he could look at the J’s and turned them into stones.

His powers have no limit, powers only exceed by the likes of the Celestial etc.

Avalonofthewind
He inhabits water molecules and as vapour those water molecules are indistinguishable from atmospheric water vapour. Distinguishing something which is distinct from the environment is not the same as distinguishing something that is ambient in the environment. Besides once found, Superman can do nothing to kill him. Iceman vs Superman died ages ago with the Superman side saying Iceman can't affect Superman "because he just can't". Superman does not generate absolute zero and absolute zero is not just a matter of "getting cold", it's a matter of getting dead.

If supes can see Souls now, he can easily see the consciousness inhabiting the water molecules. I doubt that iceman has been unbeatable in xmen comics.
As for the whole cell thing. It wont work. His external cells are not affected by extreme temps and his inner cells are no different. He does not need to breathe, eat, sleep, drink etc. Iceman has no kryp radiation, magic, or anywhere near the power needed to hurt supes. Supes is a lot smarter than iceman and can defeat him. He just defeated an opponent who was a living grenade by magnetising his own body so he couldn't explode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.